• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q-where am i? wacko.gif

148236[/snapback]

in a dream

where everything is just a bunch of illusions

and one day you will wake up and take leave from it

haha ok i just realised these are questions for Guru ji and not a moorakh like me to answer! :) mmmmmmm i am just like bored of equity&trusts - my only advice - DON'T DO LAW!!

2 actually:

"how do i medidate?"

"why did our religion (ppl) turn out this way?"

148243[/snapback]

Meditation is like the act of giving your attention to only one thing, i.e. remembering God, great thing about Sikhi is it does not state we need to recluse and move away into jungles and sit under trees in order to meditate, meditate whatever you’re doing, sitting, standing, walking, driving, working, relaxing, eating, watching tv, etc etc

A single grateful thought raised to heaven is the most perfect prayer

Gotthold Ephraim Lessing (1729-1781) (German dramatist)

"why did our religion (ppl) turn out this way?"

As for the people thing what do you mean by "this way" but of course Guru ji will know what you mean! in case you mean like how comes Sikhi is so cool but people are mashed up it’s because (i think) we can’t win over maya and we get trapped in the 5 vices and our ego kicks in + add our own matt and voi la! Bob’s your uncle (or w/ever you uncle’s name is)

maaaaaaan i am soooo ruining this thread!!! :) hahaha i feel a warning coming on

u have been warned - be afraid - very afraid :) this is topic is intriguing yet hilarious :T:

my reply may be unduly influenced by a kwazy lawyer thats monitoring this topic instead of her pryyyyy <_<

what wud i ask? hmmmmmmmmmm y bother questioning when u can reach 4 His charana

i know wat ur thinkin - how politically correct :@ but its true we can't understand or fathom Akaal Purakh/Guru cos we're merely human so why ask? all we can do is love so forget philosophy

Someone once said to me that we can't say we are part of god because it means we are looking at ourselves to his level......to that i obviously laughed.........that's all i did! wacko.gif No actually i said someone good back......so good that i forgot what i said...what you guys think?

If people are thinking 'where did this question come from', someone in this topic mentioned us being a part of god......i can't remember who.....me thinks i might be having actue memory loss grin.gif

mmmmm...the question i would ask....ermmm..........lol.....the above question!!

Gosh thats actually such a hard question......when do i get to be with you and stay forever with you without coming back to this world or through the cycle of birth and death? thats actually like 3-4 questions cunningly displayed as one. :) or not grin.gif