If You Could Ask Guru Ji 1 Question...

K Singh 82

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What can I do to be one with you?"

but we already got answer for that right?

147954[/snapback]

true

the question i would ask would be "Why do i see that bad things mostly happen to the innocent ones?"

147962[/snapback]

I would really like to have that question answered too because i noticed it too...

"What can I do to be one with you?"

but we already got answer for that right?

147954[/snapback]

true

the question i would ask would be "Why do i see that bad things mostly happen to the innocent ones?"

147962[/snapback]

I would really like to have that question answered too because i noticed it too...

148207[/snapback]

Well define innocent

What we do is based on our own ‘matt’so someone who is guilty of something may have done it because they knew no better or because they have no guidance or something so like ‘bad’ is the absence of good and there is no ‘good’ because people don’t know what it is in the 1st instance or maybe they do and they're just weird :) (ok sorry for not making sense!)

So like as for the ‘bad’ things that happen well maybe they happen to people based on their karma, stuff from their past lives, someone was telling me once that there was a man who was blind and like he questioned why because he had not committed any sins etc so I think it was Guru ji or a Sant ji who asked him to look back at his past lives and sure enough one time he had poked the eyes of some ant or something hence why he was blind in this life (ok sorry about minimum details there that was the gist of it)

Also sometimes we need something bad to happen to wake us all up and realise what really matters, not money, power, status, fastest cars (cars are cool but), huge houses i.e. all materialistic stuff but the spiritual stuff, the reason why we are here – i.e. to make it back Home etc

As far as I see it there is no good no bad

Stuff just happens

It’s just our own interpretation of it and God wouldn’t make us go through stuff unless there was no point to it i.e. unless there was no lesson to be learned by us or taught by us to someone else by example or something

Anyways you know I have probably confused everyone some more haha <_< @

Ahhh gosh someone tell me to get back to equity and trusts pleaseeeee! I need a slap!! :@

lolllllll...

id ask are red and green bad colours.....

seriously..I'l ask Guru ji why did you give amrit to me, im sure i didnt deserve it?

148161[/snapback]

Penji Guru ji KNOWS you deserved it hence why they asked for your head, you are Theirs, They are yours :) remember you are Guru ji's jaan ki jaaaaan course you deserved it!!

so i think maybe you can ask about the colours instead haha LOL.gif

but me and my Singh already decided when we make it we're going to be sitting there in red and green to piss people off rolleyes.gif:@LOL.gif anyways thats a different story...... maaaaan someone please tell me to go study haha

"can u hug me pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez?"

148163[/snapback]

kilAwn mhlw 4 ]

pRB kIjY ik®pw inDwn hm hir gun gwvhgy ]

hau qumrI krau inq Aws pRB moih kb gil lwvihgy ]1] rhwau ]

hm bwirk mugD ieAwn ipqw smJwvihgy ]

suqu iKnu iKnu BUil ibgwir jgq ipq Bwvihgy ]1]

jo hir suAwmI qum dyhu soeI hm pwvhgy ]

moih dUjI nwhI Taur ijsu pih hm jwvhgy ]2]

jo hir Bwvih Bgq iqnw hir Bwvihgy ]

joqI joiq imlwie joiq ril jwvhgy ]3]

hir Awpy hoie ik®pwlu Awip ilv lwvihgy ]

jnu nwnku srin duAwir hir lwj rKwvihgy ]4]6]

Kalyaan, Fourth Mehl:

O God, Treasure of Mercy, please bless me, that I may sing the Glorious Praises of the Lord.

I always place my hopes in You; O God, when will you take me in Your Embrace? ||1||Pause||

I am a foolish and ignorant child; Father, please teach me!

Your child makes mistakes again and again, but still, You are pleased with him, O Father of the Universe. ||1||

Whatever You give me, O my Lord and Master - that is what I receive.

There is no other place where I can go. ||2||

Those devotees who are pleasing to the Lord - the Lord is pleasing to them.

Their light merges into the Light; the lights are merged and blended together. ||3||

The Lord Himself has shown mercy; He lovingly attunes me to Himself.

Servant Nanak seeks the Sanctuary of the Door of the Lord, who protects his honor. ||4||6||

d_oh.gif beautiful shabad (sorry just thought of it when reading your question!! ok so like i reaallllllyyyyyyy need to go study now... :) )