If You Could Ask Guru Ji 1 Question...

K Singh 82

i did the Sikh survey question and didnt have too much problem in answering any of the questions...

but when i came to the last question..."If you could ask Guru Ji one question what would it be?"

i was abit lost... a question & not a gift (ie the ability to jap naam 24/7)

it seems very easy but you've only got 1 question & not 2, only 1 chance what do you really want to know?

this took me ages & some soul searching.. but in the end i wasn't content with my answer

So ppl... whats the 1 question you'd ask Guru Ji?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wjkk wjkf

father, are you happy that i exist? are you proud of me? would you rather i wasnt here?

148185[/snapback]

of course He is happy that you exist - remember you are His creation! He moulded you, you come from Him! you are Him, He is you

i don't think God does the proud thing - He loves us all equally :@

and of course He wanted you here else He wouldn't have put you here in human form; He's given you the chance to make it home. let's see if we can make it a home run, if not - cool at least you tried and you will get another chance! :TH: also He put you here to help me out haha :)

ahhh ma lil bro - too dam cute! love ya!! sorry its been ages - we hook up soon! blush.gif