Why , Why Are We So Separated

Guest _singhnee_

Guest -vaheguru

this letter was wicked i was happy to read it too the first time

i just want to say that for the sanjha smagam it may be a good idea to get an organizing group or commitee and get one or two members from each "jatha" (primary people that could bring lots of other sangat) to join together in the organization. Even then you could have a larger "commitee" that is dealing with other stuff, not the little details but bigger things like keertanis, langar, location, whatever else, and get people from those jathay but frmo different locations, areas, whtever.. That way you get a lot of people involved, and everybody feels included. IF it's only one guy or one jatha organizing it all, people wont feel like their 'jatha' or group or posse or organization is really being involved/included & a lot of those people may not even show up, just because they'll think "oh so and so group is organizing that" , it wont truly be panthic unless everybody helps out together

It's best to include everyone and get people who can bring many others, & that way you can get a truly mixed group, or a truly sanjha smagam .. just an opinion bhul chuk maaf

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I think Your email has been taken from this original file. There is more please download it. There is also an audio of the letter being read in Panjabi.

Click here to download original PDF and radio Audio

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

this letter was wicked i was happy to read it too the first time

i just want to say that for the sanjha smagam it may be a good idea to get an organizing group or commitee and get one or two members from each "jatha" (primary people that could bring lots of other sangat) to join together in the organization. Even then you could have a larger "commitee" that is dealing with other stuff, not the little details but bigger things like keertanis, langar, location, whatever else, and get people from those jathay but frmo different locations, areas, whtever.. That way you get a lot of people involved, and everybody feels included. IF it's only one guy or one jatha organizing it all, people wont feel like their 'jatha' or group or posse or organization is really being involved/included & a lot of those people may not even show up, just because they'll think "oh so and so group is organizing that" , it wont truly be panthic unless everybody helps out together

It's best to include everyone and get people who can bring many others, & that way you can get a truly mixed group, or a truly sanjha smagam .. just an opinion bhul chuk maaf

147571[/snapback]

yes.. we will probably have 'panj singhs' taking care of everything... probably 1 singh representing each jattha/sangat... it will be a cooperative effort...I jus pray that people don't let their 'own' ideologies interfere with the samagam...

its all in HIS hands....

we will also be contacting elders of several jattha's to let them know details and ask for their cooperation as well.. although it will be a youth run samagam, their attendance and seva at the samagam will be KEY...

plans rite now are for the last weekend of august... aug 24-27

we're still working on the gurdwara but we have one in mind.. so we're pursuing that..

we're also contacting keertanee's and sangata from outside toronto to notify them.. as well, we are discussing rite now between youth of several jattha's and will soon start discussions with elders of those jatthas...

once we get more information we will post...

Vaheguru Jee Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh!