Tell me what's wrong with it..

S1ngh

Most of us know our SS member "Rochak Malang"

Couple of day ago he asked help from SS board members in writing something related to sikhi for his university Indian student Organization magazine. He wrote good moderate article on "Jokes on Sikhs"

He submitted the article to his Indian Student Organization for reviewing purpose. Day before yesterday, they rejected the whole article saying "It's not acceptable and they thought it was too inflammatory !"

Now read his "Article" and tell be whats wrong with it.. Cauz i coulnd't find a single thing that would offend anyone (not even a fly) :)

you said it - for the indian student organisation !!....

Anything outside hindu world is not acceptable to them. Indian means hindu...so publishing something about Sikhs is not within their indian rules...another one of their ways to make sure we are supressed ....

:)

I like the shaster idea better!

What veer ji should do, is distribute that to the Gurudwara Sahib to inspire youth into Sikhi! That way, he will do his sevaa of SIkhi parchaar....and the efforts will not go to waste. book.gif