Confused

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

talking from personal experience, you gotta be aware of what some Muslims think...sometimes they try to question and catch people out who have little knowledge about their own faiths. and sometimes they'll make things up. ie my mate Muslim friend once goes to me that they believe Guru Nanak Dev Ji was a Muslim... LOL.gif but i gave her a good reply...

but i wouldn't say all Muslims believe that, its just their propagnda that spews stuff like this out..

and how could they be friends if they lived in different centuries? doesn't make sense :@

conclusion= your friend probably doesn't know what he/she is on about...

yeah i'm aware they try to catch you out, but truthfully, it's making me do more research in sikhi, so it's kind of helping me, cuz i find things that only strengthen my sikhi. If i'm confused i'll post here :TH:

I checked dates, mohammed was born ont he 20th April 571 and died on June 8th 632, whereas Guru Nanak Dev ji 1469-1539.

Thanks guys! If anything else crops up i will do research fi :@ rst and if i'm still confused i will ask you guys..my sangat! :@

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, please do not just assume Mohammed was a great person. I did, before I read about his life. I now think he is a highly questionable individual. I would not regard him as a great man, not even comparable with any Sikh. Any person who just keeps basic rehit is a better human being than him.

Read about his life, and how he actually lived. You will be very surprised.

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

THere have been crores and crores of Mohammads who preached and got famous but in the end could not escape the noose of death.There is only one Satguru and that is Guru Nanak.He is the friend of both the good and the bad,both the famous and the unfamous.

If mohammad and guru nanak are friends,then jesus and guru nanak are friends too and this wont end as guru nanak satguru keeps on coming jugg after jugg.

Waheguroooooooooooooooooo

gurooooooooo

gurooooooooo

boleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee soooooooooooooooooo nihaaaaaaaaaaal

sat sri akal