Ur Day?

disguised

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d_oh.gif u r a grrrrrt time waster ...ptbs behn

but yeah...  carry on... becoz thts the best remedy for getting rid of ure "hyperculosis" LOL.gif

can i also add into ure stories..... as a co-writer :@

(i m askin' for permission....otherwise everyone will fall in)

***and no need for bombs... we (excluding me rolleyes.gif ) have  our own biogas bombs  :e:  (i hope u get it :@ )

142733[/snapback]

hahhaahahahha...... :@

course you can pajee....cowrite away...lemmme just come back and write ch6....bit busy at the mo.....

then do whatever to the story......lollllllll

btw....merry xmas eve to allllllllllllll :TH:

proud_to_be_singhni.. wats teh point of teh these so called "stories"???? ....

do they ephansize somethin?... or jst for laughs? :@

142747[/snapback]

lol, fink Penji's just hyped a littl tooo much

proud_to_be_singhni.. wats teh point of teh these so called "stories"???? ....

do they ephansize somethin?... or jst for laughs? :@

142747[/snapback]

lol, fink Penji's just hyped a littl tooo much

142760[/snapback]

the truthhh iz out thereeee....dododoodod....

naaah me sooooooo bored thas why i write....... :@ ....its kinda a hobby too,

im a poet, writer and singer and musician and very sporty in my spare time.....anything else you wana ask my dear fans?....lollllllllll LOL.gif

quite good actualy, seein as i was not at the dungeo..I mean school cause of christmas holidays.  I just relaxed, stayed in from the cold, watched tv, came on the forums, went on msn, nice and peaceful.

142352[/snapback]

wow really...

the kids these days never fail to amaze me......JOKES!

me went uni to do coursework...even in hols, talked on fone for about 4 hours (my fone bill is well i nearly had a mini hart attak ysday morning, came home, went giani amritpal singh jis katha.....which was amazzzing ...all about the battle of chamkaur and shaheedi...

and now cosy indoors, going sleep soon......if i can resist phoning...ahhhh *bliss*

goodnite evryone...

goodnite alice (kaur)

goodnite mary-bell (kaur)

goodnite john boy (singh)

goodnite sikh sangat

goodnite everryboodyyy!

142360[/snapback]

Things are quiet on Walton Mountain. Curious-boy (singh) and deavy-singh sandhu have gone into the forest to collect firewood for the midday meal. The girls...are preparing the meal...and having a laugh at the expense of curious-boy and deavy singh.

john k-singh is chopping wood which they bringing ever sooo slow, complains j k singh! Heera-will johnson has been missing for a whole week has come to the notice of the walton family and they are naturally concerned for his welfare, he did leave a note however that he has gone into town to find himself some real work which they find hard tobelieve....

The girls...mary disguised and co are now found to be gossiping about how they will tell balait-bill singh about the sudden disappearance of heera w j!

meanwhile deepkaur the cowgirl (the heroine) has gone out riding to link up with her fiance so that they can go find heera-w j. They seek the help of the g.i kandola -sun, who is master of jasoosi and comedy kung-fu and says he will help much to their joy.

so off they set off at midday after having their vegetarian banquet....whilst curious and s sandhu have also gotten a ride and following closely behind becoz they havent had an adventure for a while......

will heera w j be found?

keep tuned...or watch this space.....!

(btw sory for hijacking your thread disguised!) :TH:

142513[/snapback]

part deux (2)

the sun started to come down as deep kaur, fiance, g i kandola-sun curious-boy and deavy-singh sandhu entered the depths of the forest...stretching towards walton mountain.

They decied it best to make camp because riding horses in the dark would make it seem like that the nihung singhs were here! suddenly curious-boys mobile ringsand its jaspaul-jim from india.....who informs them that heera w j had told him not to tell anyone that he has actually gone to become a sant and that no one should miss him.

The whole group was quite taken aback by this new piece of information, especially s sandhu because that had been his dream all along.....ahhh welll..

anyways, sooo....fruits was picked from nearby tree and they sat telling each other stories about shaheeds.....suddenly they had movement in the trees behind them.....deep kaur took out her larger kirpan and got ready to strike....as they inched towards the place the noise came from.....g.i kandola son was about to say put it away.....when

"hey itsss me"! a voice hissed out. They looke dat one another, curious boy goe....me who?

and out came......anjaan kaur!......she said she wants to help because heera w j had took her horse without her permission, she seemed quite upset...having to walk all day long....

so then there was five of them....after doing a mini smagam with curious-boy on the tabla...the only item he bought with him , they all did ardas and went to sleep to begin the next day......the adventure had only just started.............

somewhere far away two voices speak...."there they are there its five of them bul-bijla singh....."

2nd voice hahah..."yesss master shera-g singh...i see do not worry my lord... for we have them surrounded......muhhahhahahhahah......hahahhaaaaaa!"

part 3 will be out before midday tomorow.......watch thiz space......

142587[/snapback]

part trois (3)

"give me that telscope bul-bilja.....lemmme seewhat theyre doing"

"awite awrite boss, here......jeez taklk bout got outa wrong side of....OUCH..sorryyyy (he gets a blow on the head)

"now....hmmm.... think we need to alert the others, otherwise its just two gainst them five.....what do ya reckon"......yesss lets do that....hehhehe....HEEEE!hmmm!"

"what about the singh, boss, still keep him tied up"

"hmmm....yeah yeah offcourse, he could be dangerous, seems to be showing me the eye"

"look at his badge boss....it has the initial w j, do u reckon he's a govt agent/spy?

"stop asking me questions, phone brigs-amarjeet s, we need assistance"

"right boss!"

meanhwile back at the camp site

deep decides they should make a move before it got anymore late, god knows what trouble heera may be in....so that they can go swiftly to their destination...wherever that was...

Her fiance had gone to allow the horses to have a drink from the water stream....and was bringing water for the rest on his way back. Alas he was back but seemed slightly frustrated....

"jeez these horse drink!....wheres the rest?"

"g.i kandola's in meditation on that cliff, curious- boy is keeping watch, s sandhus, dont know where and anjaan penji....umm.....anjaann penji???

"me here people....man these kirpans needed sharpening, we would have been on the losing side with the bluntness, ive done everyones...check em out!"

sure enuf the edges were glinting in the sun......

"wiked penj....kool lets tell others to hurry up, we need to get out of here!"

"deep...umm....u know about the reception in wedding..umm........heheh"

"not now!of all places, we'lll talk after, right now its not safe"

"okaayee, (turning to anjaan), she is so bossy!"

They set off with belongings on s sandhus horse, who offcourse complained why him....to which all responded because "you volunteered!"....lol.

It had been an hour of slow riding before they noticed ared flag being waved at them from afar beyond a hill......

"whats that curious-boy pointed"

"its someone wedding jeez......s.sandhu replied

evryone laughed.....

"thas highly unlikely, here in middle of nowhere, replied back anjaan"

"wonder what it is then, said deep

they decided to see maybe it was a clue to where heera w j was!.....

if only they knew......

stay tunnnned for part 4 coming in 5-6 hrs time!

142672[/snapback]

part quatre (4)

"mmmmmm hhmmmmm"

"boss....the singhs hmmming again he wants to say sumthing me thinks"

"leave him bul-bijla...he may scream like a girl"

"sir look brij amarjeet s iz here"

"hey my two best friends.....sooo this is him hey, pitiful, he talked big last yer and now look at him...hahhahahhahah"

"yeh brigs hhahahah...but we have more good news"

"hmmmm! really?"

"yes deep kaur and her companions are heading in our direction and soon enuf will reach us before the sun goes down....."

"ahhh deep kaur, ive waited a long time for this , she needs to pay for starting the war of colours with me....."

"which war boss"

"quiet bijla......"

"right men, put singh in the cave and let us get ready"

"right"

"right boss.....ehhehehhe....this iz guna be gooood"

"hahhahaha....tooo good, they are just amateurs, what will they do against our cannons!!!!" muhh hahhah hahahahahhahhaa!

down in the junglee forest......

"im hungry guys, complains deavy singh."

"we cant stop not long to go before we reach that red flag place, mayb heera wj left us a signal to find him, or maybe he's there right now beginning his sant course," replies deep.

"u guys, what if heera is in trouble,m think about it he has never gone off and not contacted anyone before, its so not like him, anjaan says....

" hmmmm....."

curious thinks nad then says..."well.....we need to be ready for whatever iz up there, what weapons do we have, 8 kirpans, an axe, 4 shields and.....hm"

"a bomb!"

everyone looks at g i kandola who said that. "yeh a bomb, i make these in my spare time.....look...."

evryine drew back from him....curipus paji's horse getting more anxious next to kandolas...

"if worst hits us we hit the worst, but first!"

"no g i we dont need that, it may go off accidently., we dont needs it......says deep

"but deepkaur. why...."

"rid of it g i.....we are enuf to handle anything, our minds and skills are enuf..."

"yeh and gatka skills," points out anjaan

"and g i i thought u were professional at kung fu," asks deeps fiance

"ohhh i just put that down to make my cv loook good"

evryone gave him a stare and then continued upwards on the hill.

stay tunnnnnned for part 5.......the duel, the fight...... the ACTION!!!!

142704[/snapback]

(after going out, coming back, catching last few mins of small soldiers....i love that film......!! yaaa me a bigg kid!)

part cinq (5)

"BANG"

"HOLY...***P, what the hell was that", screamed kandola

"wait gettt baaaclk everyone....NOW.....WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, THEY FIRING AT US....BAAAACK NOWWW!

everone gallops back...curious and singh go right...kandola get behind a large rock, anjaankaur deepkaur and fiance take shelter behind some trees.....

"no one move till we get clued up to where they friing from., KANDOLA, check .....telescope, now please!"

"i see em.....oh my theres two singhs......but i reccognise the other one its......oh no!!!!!....brij amar...

"damn it...i knew he was behind allla this.....started deep....

"and seems like HE'S GOT HEERA!!!,...IF THATS the guy tied up!!!....i recognise that pugh anywhere....

"wait lemmme see.....yeh penji...it iz!!!!!!!!!!"

deep takes charge....RIGHT!.....curious you and sandhu gota get to heera......me and anjaan and g wiill take on the enenmy....you

kandola need to cause a distratciuon....some sorta diverison!....detonate ur bomb now!.....

"but you said no before and now....

"i aint got time...bro do it!"

"dont argue with her dude, ask me , just do as she says"

Okaaaay.......stand back.....

g. ikandola throws it in the far east direction....whislt the rest of the gang get gallop towards the enemy base!......

what happens next...

will heera be saved....

will amarajeet singh and deep kaur finallly have their long awaited duel....

will curious ever find all the answers (jokes!)

find out.....in few hours time.......

writer has gone to see harry potter and eat eat eat!!!!!

back soon guys!

142731[/snapback]

the eagerly awaited ch6 (lolllllll)

part six, pronounced seees in da french

"hey bosssss,"

"yeah......run dude run....BOOMMMMMMBBBBBB, the guy in the pointed thing has just aimed it......"

BANNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

"err.....bosss...where r u???"

"<banned word filter activated> me here, no one get the better of shera and brij amarjeet, hey brij??, brij"

"uh nooo....wheres the singh, youuuuuu foooolz find him, hes not here!"

three people are seen running carrying someone on their back!?!

"hey curious george man pout me down god damn it, i can run myself"

"no paji on, u stay on my back......u are weak from this ordeal, we need to get you to safety"

"by the way heera w j, you sure u okay?"

"no mannnn my head iz hurting ike mad, deavy s, how many times, mannn, put...me ..down!! aaaaarrgghhhhhh"

and so they run to the others......."heera heera u okayyyy, evryone gathers round"

"nooooo...i not!...u took that long to realise i was missing?....nayways forget bout me leave me here....go and get them...they plaaning to blow this whole place up and we alll die.....go hurryyyyyy!!!!

deep jumps onto the horse and all of them except kandola who nurses heerra stay gallop to the top where they come face to face with the enemy!

"so it is deep kaur, finally we meet again"

"leave the introductions brij amarjeet singh, telll us what you want, why take our friends, why not leave this place in peace"

"walton mountian has been in my family from centuries.....your family needs to leave...u took over and set up home without permission, its pay back time!!"

chapter 7, in just one hour!

keep tunnnnnneddddd!

quite good actualy, seein as i was not at the dungeo..I mean school cause of christmas holidays.  I just relaxed, stayed in from the cold, watched tv, came on the forums, went on msn, nice and peaceful.

142352[/snapback]

wow really...

the kids these days never fail to amaze me......JOKES!

me went uni to do coursework...even in hols, talked on fone for about 4 hours (my fone bill is well i nearly had a mini hart attak ysday morning, came home, went giani amritpal singh jis katha.....which was amazzzing ...all about the battle of chamkaur and shaheedi...

and now cosy indoors, going sleep soon......if i can resist phoning...ahhhh *bliss*

goodnite evryone...

goodnite alice (kaur)

goodnite mary-bell (kaur)

goodnite john boy (singh)

goodnite sikh sangat

goodnite everryboodyyy!

142360[/snapback]

Things are quiet on Walton Mountain. Curious-boy (singh) and deavy-singh sandhu have gone into the forest to collect firewood for the midday meal. The girls...are preparing the meal...and having a laugh at the expense of curious-boy and deavy singh.

john k-singh is chopping wood which they bringing ever sooo slow, complains j k singh! Heera-will johnson has been missing for a whole week has come to the notice of the walton family and they are naturally concerned for his welfare, he did leave a note however that he has gone into town to find himself some real work which they find hard tobelieve....

The girls...mary disguised and co are now found to be gossiping about how they will tell balait-bill singh about the sudden disappearance of heera w j!

meanwhile deepkaur the cowgirl (the heroine) has gone out riding to link up with her fiance so that they can go find heera-w j. They seek the help of the g.i kandola -sun, who is master of jasoosi and comedy kung-fu and says he will help much to their joy.

so off they set off at midday after having their vegetarian banquet....whilst curious and s sandhu have also gotten a ride and following closely behind becoz they havent had an adventure for a while......

will heera w j be found?

keep tuned...or watch this space.....!

(btw sory for hijacking your thread disguised!) :TH:

142513[/snapback]

part deux (2)

the sun started to come down as deep kaur, fiance, g i kandola-sun curious-boy and deavy-singh sandhu entered the depths of the forest...stretching towards walton mountain.

They decied it best to make camp because riding horses in the dark would make it seem like that the nihung singhs were here! suddenly curious-boys mobile ringsand its jaspaul-jim from india.....who informs them that heera w j had told him not to tell anyone that he has actually gone to become a sant and that no one should miss him.

The whole group was quite taken aback by this new piece of information, especially s sandhu because that had been his dream all along.....ahhh welll..

anyways, sooo....fruits was picked from nearby tree and they sat telling each other stories about shaheeds.....suddenly they had movement in the trees behind them.....deep kaur took out her larger kirpan and got ready to strike....as they inched towards the place the noise came from.....g.i kandola son was about to say put it away.....when

"hey itsss me"! a voice hissed out. They looke dat one another, curious boy goe....me who?

and out came......anjaan kaur!......she said she wants to help because heera w j had took her horse without her permission, she seemed quite upset...having to walk all day long....

so then there was five of them....after doing a mini smagam with curious-boy on the tabla...the only item he bought with him , they all did ardas and went to sleep to begin the next day......the adventure had only just started.............

somewhere far away two voices speak...."there they are there its five of them bul-bijla singh....."

2nd voice hahah..."yesss master shera-g singh...i see do not worry my lord... for we have them surrounded......muhhahhahahhahah......hahahhaaaaaa!"

part 3 will be out before midday tomorow.......watch thiz space......

142587[/snapback]

part trois (3)

"give me that telscope bul-bilja.....lemmme seewhat theyre doing"

"awite awrite boss, here......jeez taklk bout got outa wrong side of....OUCH..sorryyyy (he gets a blow on the head)

"now....hmmm.... think we need to alert the others, otherwise its just two gainst them five.....what do ya reckon"......yesss lets do that....hehhehe....HEEEE!hmmm!"

"what about the singh, boss, still keep him tied up"

"hmmm....yeah yeah offcourse, he could be dangerous, seems to be showing me the eye"

"look at his badge boss....it has the initial w j, do u reckon he's a govt agent/spy?

"stop asking me questions, phone brigs-amarjeet s, we need assistance"

"right boss!"

meanhwile back at the camp site

deep decides they should make a move before it got anymore late, god knows what trouble heera may be in....so that they can go swiftly to their destination...wherever that was...

Her fiance had gone to allow the horses to have a drink from the water stream....and was bringing water for the rest on his way back. Alas he was back but seemed slightly frustrated....

"jeez these horse drink!....wheres the rest?"

"g.i kandola's in meditation on that cliff, curious- boy is keeping watch, s sandhus, dont know where and anjaan penji....umm.....anjaann penji???

"me here people....man these kirpans needed sharpening, we would have been on the losing side with the bluntness, ive done everyones...check em out!"

sure enuf the edges were glinting in the sun......

"wiked penj....kool lets tell others to hurry up, we need to get out of here!"

"deep...umm....u know about the reception in wedding..umm........heheh"

"not now!of all places, we'lll talk after, right now its not safe"

"okaayee, (turning to anjaan), she is so bossy!"

They set off with belongings on s sandhus horse, who offcourse complained why him....to which all responded because "you volunteered!"....lol.

It had been an hour of slow riding before they noticed ared flag being waved at them from afar beyond a hill......

"whats that curious-boy pointed"

"its someone wedding jeez......s.sandhu replied

evryone laughed.....

"thas highly unlikely, here in middle of nowhere, replied back anjaan"

"wonder what it is then, said deep

they decided to see maybe it was a clue to where heera w j was!.....

if only they knew......

stay tunnnned for part 4 coming in 5-6 hrs time!

142672[/snapback]

part quatre (4)

"mmmmmm hhmmmmm"

"boss....the singhs hmmming again he wants to say sumthing me thinks"

"leave him bul-bijla...he may scream like a girl"

"sir look brij amarjeet s iz here"

"hey my two best friends.....sooo this is him hey, pitiful, he talked big last yer and now look at him...hahhahahhahah"

"yeh brigs hhahahah...but we have more good news"

"hmmmm! really?"

"yes deep kaur and her companions are heading in our direction and soon enuf will reach us before the sun goes down....."

"ahhh deep kaur, ive waited a long time for this , she needs to pay for starting the war of colours with me....."

"which war boss"

"quiet bijla......"

"right men, put singh in the cave and let us get ready"

"right"

"right boss.....ehhehehhe....this iz guna be gooood"

"hahhahaha....tooo good, they are just amateurs, what will they do against our cannons!!!!" muhh hahhah hahahahahhahhaa!

down in the junglee forest......

"im hungry guys, complains deavy singh."

"we cant stop not long to go before we reach that red flag place, mayb heera wj left us a signal to find him, or maybe he's there right now beginning his sant course," replies deep.

"u guys, what if heera is in trouble,m think about it he has never gone off and not contacted anyone before, its so not like him, anjaan says....

" hmmmm....."

curious thinks nad then says..."well.....we need to be ready for whatever iz up there, what weapons do we have, 8 kirpans, an axe, 4 shields and.....hm"

"a bomb!"

everyone looks at g i kandola who said that. "yeh a bomb, i make these in my spare time.....look...."

evryine drew back from him....curipus paji's horse getting more anxious next to kandolas...

"if worst hits us we hit the worst, but first!"

"no g i we dont need that, it may go off accidently., we dont needs it......says deep

"but deepkaur. why...."

"rid of it g i.....we are enuf to handle anything, our minds and skills are enuf..."

"yeh and gatka skills," points out anjaan

"and g i i thought u were professional at kung fu," asks deeps fiance

"ohhh i just put that down to make my cv loook good"

evryone gave him a stare and then continued upwards on the hill.

stay tunnnnnned for part 5.......the duel, the fight...... the ACTION!!!!

142704[/snapback]

(after going out, coming back, catching last few mins of small soldiers....i love that film......!! yaaa me a bigg kid!)

part cinq (5)

"BANG"

"HOLY...***P, what the hell was that", screamed kandola

"wait gettt baaaclk everyone....NOW.....WE'RE UNDER ATTACK, THEY FIRING AT US....BAAAACK NOWWW!

everone gallops back...curious and singh go right...kandola get behind a large rock, anjaankaur deepkaur and fiance take shelter behind some trees.....

"no one move till we get clued up to where they friing from., KANDOLA, check .....telescope, now please!"

"i see em.....oh my theres two singhs......but i reccognise the other one its......oh no!!!!!....brij amar...

"damn it...i knew he was behind allla this.....started deep....

"and seems like HE'S GOT HEERA!!!,...IF THATS the guy tied up!!!....i recognise that pugh anywhere....

"wait lemmme see.....yeh penji...it iz!!!!!!!!!!"

deep takes charge....RIGHT!.....curious you and sandhu gota get to heera......me and anjaan and g wiill take on the enenmy....you

kandola need to cause a distratciuon....some sorta diverison!....detonate ur bomb now!.....

"but you said no before and now....

"i aint got time...bro do it!"

"dont argue with her dude, ask me , just do as she says"

Okaaaay.......stand back.....

g. ikandola throws it in the far east direction....whislt the rest of the gang get gallop towards the enemy base!......

what happens next...

will heera be saved....

will amarajeet singh and deep kaur finallly have their long awaited duel....

will curious ever find all the answers (jokes!)

find out.....in few hours time.......

writer has gone to see harry potter and eat eat eat!!!!!

back soon guys!

142731[/snapback]

the eagerly awaited ch6 (lolllllll)

part six, pronounced seees in da french

"hey bosssss,"

"yeah......run dude run....BOOMMMMMMBBBBBB, the guy in the pointed thing has just aimed it......"

BANNNNNGGGG!!!!!!!!

"err.....bosss...where r u???"

"<banned word filter activated> me here, no one get the better of shera and brij amarjeet, hey brij??, brij"

"uh nooo....wheres the singh, youuuuuu foooolz find him, hes not here!"

three people are seen running carrying someone on their back!?!

"hey curious george man pout me down god damn it, i can run myself"

"no paji on, u stay on my back......u are weak from this ordeal, we need to get you to safety"

"by the way heera w j, you sure u okay?"

"no mannnn my head iz hurting ike mad, deavy s, how many times, mannn, put...me ..down!! aaaaarrgghhhhhh"

and so they run to the others......."heera heera u okayyyy, evryone gathers round"

"nooooo...i not!...u took that long to realise i was missing?....nayways forget bout me leave me here....go and get them...they plaaning to blow this whole place up and we alll die.....go hurryyyyyy!!!!

deep jumps onto the horse and all of them except kandola who nurses heerra stay gallop to the top where they come face to face with the enemy!

"so it is deep kaur, finally we meet again"

"leave the introductions brij amarjeet singh, telll us what you want, why take our friends, why not leave this place in peace"

"walton mountian has been in my family from centuries.....your family needs to leave...u took over and set up home without permission, its pay back time!!"

chapter 7, in just one hour!

keep tunnnnnneddddd!

142787[/snapback]

ahhhhh haary potter is always ace...didnt get a word though sooo much noise at our place!lolll

right now.....

part sept (7)

"hey brij singh, why have you chosen us to attack we your own , cant we live together happily"

"yeh they're right bosss"

"BE quiet fool......NO.....your fathers started this and i today will end it...prepare to die a painful death...!!"

"wait brij!.....so you wana fight yeh....put your cannons away and lets go you and me....whoever is victor the other leaves this town..hell this country!

"fine ....hahhahhha......its what you want...a duel??.....hahhahaa....silly foolish girl/......a duel it shall be...........SHERA!....bring my largest kirpan now!"

"right sirrrrr right, right away"

"Deeppp,.....what u doing arrre you crazy, you'll be killed i wont allow it...no way...."deep fiance concerned like hell...."he has to go thru me first"...

he draws out his kirpan......

"no g..... leave this to me.....this has nothing to do with oyu a singhnee can fight her own battles........il will not marry you if you stop me now....."

"hahhaha....look bijla...the singh been told to do by the girl hahha!"

Hey!!!! you!!!! singh...take it back you little.....fiance begins....

"Right!....the duel begins now.....announces brij......deep kaur...hehehhe......step into the circle......only you and me..one shastar and one shield...thas it the rest keep out of it or ur group has lost the battle!" hahahhahah"

"you guys please i beg you let me do this....you can slap em bout later..whispers deep..."

looking at g......i'll be fine....."

"akaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllll....GO PENJI GO......anjaaan lets outa war cry

evryone looks at her!

"okay people......seemed right to say at this moment....jeeez"

suspense killing you yet,.......chapter 8 in short while.........