Ur Day?

disguised

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite good actualy, seein as i was not at the dungeo..I mean school cause of christmas holidays.  I just relaxed, stayed in from the cold, watched tv, came on the forums, went on msn, nice and peaceful.

142352[/snapback]

wow really...

the kids these days never fail to amaze me......JOKES!

me went uni to do coursework...even in hols, talked on fone for about 4 hours (my fone bill is well i nearly had a mini hart attak ysday morning, came home, went giani amritpal singh jis katha.....which was amazzzing ...all about the battle of chamkaur and shaheedi...

and now cosy indoors, going sleep soon......if i can resist phoning...ahhhh *bliss*

goodnite evryone...

goodnite alice (kaur)

goodnite mary-bell (kaur)

goodnite john boy (singh)

goodnite sikh sangat

goodnite everryboodyyy!

quite good actualy, seein as i was not at the dungeo..I mean school cause of christmas holidays.  I just relaxed, stayed in from the cold, watched tv, came on the forums, went on msn, nice and peaceful.

142352[/snapback]

wow really...

me went uni to do coursework...even in hols, talked on fone for about 4 hours (my fone bill is well i nearly had a mini hart attak ysday morning, came home, went giani amritpal singh jis katha.....which was amazzzing ...all about the battle of chamkaur and shaheedi...

and now cosy indoors, going sleep soon......if i can resist phoning...ahhhh *bliss*

goodnite evryone...

goodnite alice (kaur)

goodnite sikh sangat

goodnite everryboodyyy!

142360[/snapback]

Things are quiet on Walton Mountain. Curious-boy (singh) and deavy-singh sandhu have gone into the forest to collect firewood for the midday meal. The girls...are preparing the meal...and having a laugh at the expense of curious-boy and deavy singh.

john k-singh is chopping wood which they bringing ever sooo slow, complains j k singh! Heera-will johnson has been missing for a whole week has come to the notice of the walton family and they are naturally concerned for his welfare, he did leave a note however that he has gone into town to find himself some real work which they find hard tobelieve....

The girls...mary disguised and co are now found to be gossiping about how they will tell balait-bill singh about the sudden disappearance of heera w j!

meanwhile deepkaur the cowgirl (the heroine) has gone out riding to link up with her fiance so that they can go find heera-w j. They seek the help of the g.i kandola -son, who is master of jasoosi and comedy kung-fu and says he will help much to their joy.

so off they set off at midday after having their vegetarian banquet....whilst curious and s sandhu have also gotten a ride and following closely behind becoz they havent had an adventure for a while......

will heera w j be found?

keep tuned...or watch this space.....!

(btw sory for hijacking your thread disguised!) :TH:

so.. ur gonna keep us updated with teh story... proud_to_be_singhni grin.gif

142551[/snapback]

lol, Penji Disguised, PTBS penji goes on a hyper 1, how wil Penji keep it updated ? ? ? ? . . . lol

Nah jokes Penj !

142352[/snapback]

wow really...

goodnite evryone...

goodnite alice (kaur)

goodnite sikh sangat

goodnite everryboodyyy!

142360[/snapback]

Things are quiet on Walton Mountain. Curious-boy (singh) and deavy-singh sandhu have gone into the forest to collect firewood for the midday meal. The girls...are preparing the meal...and having a laugh at the expense of curious-boy and deavy singh.

john k-singh is chopping wood which they bringing ever sooo slow, complains j k singh! Heera-will johnson has been missing for a whole week has come to the notice of the walton family and they are naturally concerned for his welfare, he did leave a note however that he has gone into town to find himself some real work which they find hard tobelieve....

The girls...mary disguised and co are now found to be gossiping about how they will tell balait-bill singh about the sudden disappearance of heera w j!

meanwhile deepkaur the cowgirl (the heroine) has gone out riding to link up with her fiance so that they can go find heera-w j. They seek the help of the g.i kandola -son, who is master of jasoosi and comedy kung-fu and says he will help much to their joy.

so off they set off at midday after having their vegetarian banquet....whilst curious and s sandhu have also gotten a ride and following closely behind becoz they havent had an adventure for a while......

will heera w j be found?

keep tuned...or watch this space.....!

(btw sory for hijacking your thread disguised!) :TH:

142513[/snapback]

part deux (2)

the sun started to come down as deep kaur, fiance , curious and singh sandhu entered the depths of the forest...stretching towards walton mountain.

They decied it best to make camp because riding horses in the dark would make it seem like that the nihung singhs were here! suddenly curious-boys mobile ringsand its jaspaul-jim from india.....who informs them that heera w j had told him not to tell anyone that he has actually gone to become a sant and that no one should miss him.

The whole group was quite taken aback by this new piece of information, especially s sandhu because that had been his dream all along.....ahhh welll..

anyways, sooo....fruits was picked from nearby tree and they sat telling each other stories about shaheeds.....suddenly they had movement in the trees behind them.....deep kaur took out her larger kirpan and got ready to strike....as they inched towards the place the noise came from.....g.i kandola son was about to say put it away.....when

"hey itsss me"! a voice hissed out. They looke dat one another, curious boy goe....me who?

and out came......anjaan kaur!......she said she wants to help because heera w j had took her horse without her permission, she seemed quite upset...having to walk all day long....

so then there was five of them....after doing a mini smagam with curious-boy on the tabla...the only item he bought with him , they all did ardas and went to sleep to begin the next day......the adventure had only just started.............

somewhere far away two voices speak...."there they are there its five of them bul-bijla singh....."

2nd voice hahah..."yesss master shera-g singh...i see do not worry my lord... for we have them surrounded......muhhahhahahhahah......hahahhaaaaaa!"

part 3 will be out before midday tomorow.......watch thiz space......