Sign in to follow this  
tkkookar

96 Crore Khalsa

vaheguru ji ka khalsa, vaheguru ji ki fatehhh

96 crore khalsa will be coming from west .. i read bio graphy of sant baba maha harnaam singh ji .. he made this prophesy which is coming true.. does guru ji also made this prophesy .. and how much is 96 crore in englich term i mean is it million billion .. thanx

in other worlds 96 crore is 960 million (?)...which is about the population of all hindus world over.

some people have said that SatGuru Gobind Singh ji said this..

i've read it before by other Sikhs aswell..

most notably

Bhai Rama Singh in his book 'in search of the True Guru'

Shaheed Bhai Fauja Singh in his letters to Sikhs in America

and Yogi Bhachan Singh ji in his writings.

in other worlds 96 crore is 960 million (?)...which is about the population of all hindus world over.

142174[/snapback]

interresting...

grin.gif so the day all hindus in the world convert to sikhi.. hmmm

Probably there is going to be a WWIII and all hindus are going to shed their passive nature and take up swords and become nominal sikhs. Good for them if they do that.

If you remember correctly Nostradamus also mentioned something about the blue turban prophet who will unshackle a nation and bring it to its past glory...

Probably there is going to be a WWIII and all hindus are going to shed their passive nature and take up swords and become nominal sikhs. Good for them if they do that.

If you remember correctly Nostradamus also mentioned something about the blue turban prophet who will unshackle a nation and bring it to its past glory...

142214[/snapback]

so u saying sikhs r not passive?? :@ @

Nostradamus also "mentioned" twin towers. They are just predictions, soo general that they can be twited to mean ANYTHING.

142174[/snapback]

interresting...

grin.gif so the day all hindus in the world convert to sikhi.. hmmm

142201[/snapback]

i don't think it's in reference to Hindus but more in reference to people from all over the world, most notably North America.

Most punjabi Sikhs have had limited growth due to the moghul holocausts, attacks from brahmin culture, our own punjabi culture which heavily influenced by brahminism.

only in the last 4 decades or so have Sikhs in large numbers emigrated to the wider diaspora. and a number of people from orignally non-Sikh backgrounds have converted. so these could be small signs of things to come

but don't think prophecies are a biggie for us Sikhs. if it happens then it happens and its all good. but then saying that the faith has always been qualitative not quantitive..

lolzz even if that were the case i'd still think a large number would continue to call themselves Hindus because of a belief that Sikhi is an 'ang' of Hinduism wacko.gif  

142214[/snapback]

that could someone from Iran aswell, some ayatollah dude!! or has anyone got any takes on Manmohan Singh :nihungsmile:

but then again Nostradamus's prophecies, in particular the dates, have been twist

and changed by the Christians and Muslims.

he could have originally meant someone with blue died hair, you never know lol

Nostradamus also "mentioned" twin towers.

142216[/snapback]

True, but the prophecy of the blue turban guy comes after that FWIW

Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...

He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.

He will be the terror of mankind.

Never more horror.

so..tht blue turban can't be a sikh.... cuz nostradamus is referring to "master of Mohammed"

THE END :TH:

Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Never more horror.

so..tht blue turban can't be a sikh.... cuz nostradamus is referring to "master of Mohammed"

THE END :TH:

142234[/snapback]

'Greater Arabia' in those days included India. Nostradamus was limited by the geographical knowledge that he had.

And ofcourse the next line does not necessarily mean the person is a Mohammedan, but that the said person is 'man of learning'.

The terror of mankind is not the person who is known to be the former, it is just some other person. It is believed that people have jumbled up his prophecies to create a dramatic personae after 9/11 over Nostradamus prophecies.

And the location given by Nostradamus for the origin of the person is said to be land surrounded by 3 seas/oceans. India is surrounded by 3 different FWIW.

<<Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Never more horror. >>

I entered Austria six months back with a blue turban and that was the first time I entered europe no.gif

I'm sorry, but all this prediction business sounds like Brahminism or even Islam. Islam says one day everyone on Earth shall be Muslim. Brahministic practices like fortune telling and predicting the future are not Sikhi.

The Nostradamus prediction says the blue turbaned man will be the terror of mankind and a horror - surely you are not suggesting Sikhi is a terror for mankind?

<<Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Never more horror. >>

I entered Austria six months back with a blue turban and that was the first time I entered europe no.gif

142240[/snapback]

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif mainu baksh dena!!

LOL.gif