96 Crore Khalsa

tkkookar

Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...

He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.

He will be the terror of mankind.

Never more horror.

so..tht blue turban can't be a sikh.... cuz nostradamus is referring to "master of Mohammed"

THE END :TH:

142234[/snapback]

'Greater Arabia' in those days included India. Nostradamus was limited by the geographical knowledge that he had.

And ofcourse the next line does not necessarily mean the person is a Mohammedan, but that the said person is 'man of learning'.

The terror of mankind is not the person who is known to be the former, it is just some other person. It is believed that people have jumbled up his prophecies to create a dramatic personae after 9/11 over Nostradamus prophecies.

And the location given by Nostradamus for the origin of the person is said to be land surrounded by 3 seas/oceans. India is surrounded by 3 different FWIW.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<<Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Never more horror. >>

I entered Austria six months back with a blue turban and that was the first time I entered europe no.gif

142240[/snapback]

:@ OOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAHARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ lol ji

I'm sorry, but all this prediction business sounds like Brahminism or even Islam.

It is just a discussion, let us take it FWIW.

<<Out of the country of Greater Arabia

Never more horror. >>

I entered Austria six months back with a blue turban and that was the first time I entered europe no.gif

142240[/snapback]

Boss, the quatrain also says that when the person wearing blue turban/cap entered europe a big war broke out somewhere.

And there are quatrains and then there are interpretations, what people are posting are interpretations. I can show you interpretations that say there is no relation between blue turban guy and the person who is supposed to be a terror on mankind.

IIRC when Manmohan Singh visited europe as PM for first time, he was on a visit to Italy I think, the battle of Fallujah broke out. In that particular instance the americans blasted the entire city with half the residents locked in their homes.

<<IIRC when Manmohan Singh visited europe as PM for first time, he was on a visit to Italy I think, the battle of Fallujah broke out. In that particular instance the americans blasted the entire city with half the residents locked in their homes.>>

Kidaan Raju,

Kaimm aaan?

Veer,I dont think Manmohan Singh is going to make it.In my view if such a person ever comes,he wont be a wordly scholar who has read worldy books all his life.He will be a Guru Ka Sikh who has reached Karam Khand or even Sach Khand(u need to study Jap Ji Sahib to understand this).He will be awake 24 hours a day.The words that he will speak will have IMMENSE POWER.His eyes will be FEARLESS(like that of Sant Jarnail Singh Khalsa).And his name will be .................. Main nahin dassna no.gif

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD

lol dds, can anyone predict the future with certainty ??

In my personal and humble opinion, those people who 'look' least likely to make history are those who make it finally.

In the interpretation that I read of Nostradamus quatrain, the leader with blue turban/cap will just help restore glory of a once great nation. Nothing more ... nothing less.

Moreover in Christianity we read the bible where it is written...'the meek shall inherit and rule the earth'.

A letter written by a hindu to PM Manmohan Singh on eve of the suspected terrorist attack on IISc Bangalore.

Respect Prime Minister Sir,

This email is regarding the continuing terrorist attacks.Recently terrorists attacked one of the most sacred temples of Modern India built solely to academic excellence.Great visionaries like JRD Tata who dreamt of a strong India enouraged such Institutions. But unfortunately our security wizards are simply not reponding to various terrorist attacks on our sacred shrines dedicated to scientific research. Noble men Sardar Patel,Lal Bahadur Shastri with whom you share a common legacy must strive in every way to root out the menace of terrorist attacks from our nation. India Institue of Science is what M.I.T is to USA, Oxford to U.K. Attack on such institutions where noble men have preached & practised science is similar to attacks on Bamiyan,Takshishila. Look where all such institutions have gone. This attempt of talibanising higher educations should be confronted with iron resolve. India has been the fountain head of knowledge for many millenias. An attack on an instituition of calibre like IISc is an attack on the entire nation, is an attack on one freedom to express, an attack on our capability to leap frog ahead,an attack on our right to survive and exist. Our very existence is being challenged, our culture is under attack . This is similar to what our nation has been experiencing since last 1000 years.

The 10 sikh gurus are shining examples of how to protect one's community. India is greatly indebted to sikh gurus who sacrificed their own lives for sake of there community. We all have to follow them.Sir we implore you do whatever you can to crush the monster of terrorism that is challenging our very right to survive.

your's sincerely,

Uday