Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

you people have made me sad. i was happy first becouse i finally got free. but u people are showing so much hate. this has made me sad . im going, i will be back tommorow

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest Khalsa Productions

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I hope you three are friends again.

Just remember one thing please

Never Hate, Always Love and Forgive.

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Guest peacemaker

^^^

So true, Khalsa Productions!!!

*Offers his "cyber hand" to Singh With Dunalli*

-------------->

--------------------------------------->

-------------------------------------------->

---------------------------------------->

------------------------------->

this isnt embarassing for me but its still funny... it was probably embarassing for the person tho...

i was eating ice cream after a keertan so i was sitting on the floor, and this kid was walking by and he stepped right into my ice cream... and he didnt even realize it... so after he left ice cream footprints all over the place, i told him... he was like blush21.gif

another time at gurduara i was drinking water and i put the paper cup on a chair, and the same kid came and didnt look at the chair and sat on it... the paper cup broke and the water went all over his pants... we were like LOL.gif that kid had to walk around with a wet butt for the rest of the day...

im so srry guyz idf i caused any problems but i got a fresh emb. moment ..

Well i went to work today and i wasnt suppose to work so i slpet late but i had to get up early and i was really tired .. so after 2 hours at work this lady starts callin me ... miss cashier come here and so im like sleep walkin to her (i work at a dollar store in Brooklyn) so shes callin me and i sort of forget that there is a step rite and i fell rite on my face and unfortunatley the whole cashier department was packed and i was trainin someday and she had come just liek an hour ago and i didnt rlly make a great impression and she says " This lady is suppose to be teaching me ...." :D

• 2 months later...

I was standing on the bus and it took a sharp turn and I landed on a girl who was sitting down! I think I took the wind out of her! blush.gif She let out a funny squeak...but then again she seemed to be more embarrassed than me!

I walked through Campus recently with toilet paper randomly stuck to my foot! :)

I was drinking some water in canteen and someone made me laugh and water shout out my nose and landed on my friend! :lol:

My lectuer made a joke about something and a couple of mins later when everyone had stopped laughing I was the only one still creasing up....which made me laugh even more!...I had to leave the room to calm myself down. :umm:

And Finally My Stomauch made a farty noise when everyone was silent, but they thought it was a fart when it wasnt! :cool: :lol: