Emabarasing Moments !

singh_sandhu

lol. . .Well come on then post your embarrasing moments !

. . . & don't try to ignore this thread u all must have had some embarasing moments ! :@

So start posting

K no replies . . yet. . I'll start then shall I,

Here goes . .

My Primary years

1. We went swimming and we had to get changed before entering the pool, I took all my clothes off, in front everyone..

2. We were doing PE and I accidently took my Kachi off azwell (just for a short time)…But hey I wos only a kid !

3. I was really dopy and we went to see the pond and the teacher kept warning us don’t go too near. What did I do? I went near and fell in it. Teacher had to practically fish me out (good job it wasn’t too deep)…

My Secondary years

1. I got into a fight with a boy in my class, teacher got in the way accidently bi*ch slapped er. . wasn’t a good site, got bare Shihthur from Bibi Ji.

2. I came downstairs once from the Divaan hall to go toilet, Dad didn’t like me going down, so he came chasing after me and infront of Sangat knocked me out. Now that was embarrassing & hurtful 2 ! OUCH!

3. I got in the way between Bibi Ji & Baba Ji arguing and Baba Ji hit me with his walking stick really hard. Then dad slapped me really hard.

4. I was once crossing the road, we were going shopping, somehow I slipped in front of everyone and dad start knocking me out again over the top of that.

5. On parents evening I was acting all hard infront my mates, my dad slapped me. Infront of my mates.

6. I was on the bus coming home, and my stop had arrived so I went to the front of the bus waiting to get off (bus was still going). The bus braked really hard and I went from one end to the other.

Damn Man those dayz ! I can never forget, especially my dad’s Shihthur ! no.gif the most embarasing ! :@

man urs are painful.

Anyway heres one that happend not too long ago.

I was at gatka, doin press ups, and i did a padh, and everyone around knew it was me, lol

141975[/snapback]

LOL.gif

yeh mine were well painful ! Thanx 2 ma Daddy Ji ! Arw my childhood brings bak the larfs & the cries !

But we terrorised are teachers though, but my tutor was soo sly that she had to tell my dad, coz the racist knew I wou;d get battered 4 it . . :@

man urs are painful.

I was at gatka, doin press ups, and i did a padh, and everyone around knew it was me, lol

141975[/snapback]

HAHHAHAHHAHAH...............HAHHA thas hilarious...why iz that sumone always does that at gatka. Its usually a kid where i go. i go sometimes.....shud go evry week but don't :@ coz the teachers (if we can call them that )......are sooo mean, making us run for an hour, do exercises, do our path and ardas. by time we finished its like ....hun.....COLLAPSED!

I never come for the exercies any way , just to learn the moves which me very good at...needed just two lessons to learnt the pedhra and now gone past salaaami etc.

singh sandhu....awwwww......thas soooo bad......u mustve been realli cheeky to keep gettin clippings! hehehhee! :@

funny stories! :TH:

man urs are painful.

141975[/snapback]

HAHHAHAHHAHAH...............HAHHA thas hilarious...why iz that sumone always does that at gatka. Its usually a kid where i go. i go sometimes.....shud go evry week but don't :@ coz the teachers (if we can call them that )......are sooo mean, making us run for an hour, do exercises, do our path and ardas. by time we finished its like ....hun.....COLLAPSED!

I never come for the exercies any way , just to learn the moves which me very good at...needed just two lessons to learnt the pedhra and now gone past salaaami etc.

singh sandhu....awwwww......thas soooo bad......u mustve been realli cheeky to keep gettin clippings! hehehhee! :@

funny stories! :TH:

141980[/snapback]

lol... cheeky wasn the word 4 it. LOL.gif

man urs are painful.

141975[/snapback]

LOL.gif

yeh mine were well painful ! Thanx 2 ma Daddy Ji ! Arw my childhood brings bak the larfs & the cries !

But we terrorised are teachers though, but my tutor was soo sly that she had to tell my dad, coz the racist knew I wou;d get battered 4 it . . :@

141979[/snapback]

hey heyyyy....

how can you be so sure she was racist. its usually we just think that and they're actually not....

tut tut.....! no.giftongue.gif

man urs are painful.

141975[/snapback]

LOL.gif

141979[/snapback]

hey heyyyy....

how can you be so sure she was racist. its usually we just think that and they're actually not....

tut tut.....! no.giftongue.gif

141982[/snapback]

LOL.gif lol... tru say but in those dayz we called every1 racist who we didn't like. She was a dopy tutor herself, always confused, so we would just shout out racist and she wouldn know what we're chatting bout & that we saying it to her. We wud jus change the subject saying we're talking about racism in UK. She be like OH OK ..

LOL.gif lol

I dont remember at the moment if I have any embarassing moments personally, but I do remember when it was my sisters wedding, my youngest sister nearly tripped her up while she was coming to the Divan hall, she was like half way through and my youngest sister got infront of her and she didn't know and nearly slipped, she just about saved the Rumala from going down.. Aw, I felt well sorry for her, poor thing. . but she went bright red in the face.

After my mum really did have a go @ my youngest sis, poor thing got slapped up aswell tongue.gif

...another wedding scene,

I went to a friends sons wedding, and during the Lavaan the girl was larfing like an <banned word filter activated> and looking around, at the time it was just so embarasing, how can you look up while the lavaan & larf ? :@ It was her who was doing the larfing and acting like a fool and i felt embarased :@