Serve the divine super cosmic power(SGGS)

Guest Akaal108

those two titles actually come from the name of their misls and not from their tribe.

Those two warriors have used their last name also. Would you also dis-regard their work for the khalsa panth???
You are again failing to understand the argument. NO ONE IS SAYING DISREGARD work of Ahluwalia because he uses a last name other than Singh.
No one was arguing that the article is bad or something because it's written by someone who uses a last name. SikhForLife only asked as to why this person is promoting the caste system by using his last name. That's all.

Please read the posts clearly before you write something.

Guest Akaal108

What i know this author is amrit-shak and does lot of scholary work on the net and in person as well.

If you dis-regarding his work based on that he is showing the last name then You shall also dis-regard work of jassa singh ramgharia and jassa singh ahluwalia.

As you claim in ur 1st post on this thread.

How would u feel like if a drug addict, chor, hankari person asks you to improve youself?

oh btw what prove you have when you said those two last names derived from the missl?

do u have refrences???

Please provide them

Thanks in advance.

vaaheguru ji ka khalsa vaaheguru ji ki fateh

What i know this author is amrit-shak and does lot of scholary work on the net and in person as well.
I have nothing against this person but didn't this person support actions of Kala Afghana of sikhe.net? Don't forget this Kala Afghana is the person who was declared takhaiya by Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Ji.
If you dis-regarding his work based on that he is showing the last name then You shall also dis-regard work of jassa singh ramgharia and jassa singh ahluwalia.

As you claim in ur 1st post on this thread.

How would u feel like if a drug addict, chor, hankari person asks you to improve youself?

I never said that we should discredit or disregard any of his works.. It really seems like we are wanting to have arguments here. I DIDN'T say that Ahluwalia is a drug-addict or anyone even like that. I was only asking how would

u feel if such a person suggests you something.

Refrences? Read up on their history. There's a book written by Ganda Singh on Jassa Singh. THat might answer your questions.