Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

united

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERA BHANE DA BHALLA.

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE PONT QUITE CLEAR THAT MY HAZUR MAHRAJ DARSHAN DAS JI NEVER GAVE ANY BAD ADVICE AND HIS BASIC TEACHINGS WERE LOVE,PEACE,UNITY AND SACRIFICE .AND MY HAZUR JI NEVER TAUGHT US TO DISRESPECT OTHERS WHAT EVER THER BELIVES WERE OR RELIGION ,WE ARE A PEACE FULL MISSION AND BELIEVE IN WORLD PEACE.

MAY GOD BLESS U BROTHERS AND SISTERS

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERA BHANE SARBAT DA BHALLA

united

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ONE POINT QUITE CLEAR THAT MY HAZUR MAHRAJ DARSHAN DAS JI NEVER GAVE ANY BAD ADVICE AND HIS BASIC TEACHINGS WERE LOVE,PEACE,UNITY AND SACRIFICE .AND MY HAZUR JI NEVER TAUGHT US TO DISRESPECT OTHERS WHAT EVER THER BELIVES WERE OR RELIGION ,WE ARE A PEACE FULL MISSION AND BELIEVE IN WORLD PEACE.

united

TO ALL MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE  ONE POINT QUITE CLEAR THAT MY HAZUR MAHRAJ DARSHAN DAS JI NEVER GAVE ANY BAD ADVICE AND HIS BASIC TEACHINGS WERE LOVE,PEACE,UNITY AND SACRIFICE .AND MY HAZUR JI  NEVER TAUGHT US TO DISRESPECT OTHERS WHAT EVER THER BELIVES WERE  OR RELIGION ,WE ARE A PEACE FULL MISSION AND BELIEVE IN WORLD PEACE.

146267[/snapback]

hhmmmmmmm grin.gif

just had a look at that website das_lali under'singh_2006' guise provided....

www.dasdharamonline.com......

i can't believe how many principles of Sikhi you ppl are using and manipulating in your so called religion... no.gif

all you followers of das dharam honestly need to wake up and realise that you too are being used and manipulated....but don't take my word for it.....

at least be open minded....

study Sikhi and you'll find out alot of things....read about the history including the lives of the Guru's, philosophy etc etc...,

and then you'll find out what your leader is really up to, please don't fall into the trap of blindly following these people because you won't get anything from them.

AMDw AwgU jy QIAY ikau pwDru jwxY ]

a(n)dhhaa aagoo jae thheeai kio paadhhar jaanai ||

If a blind man is made the leader, how will he know the way?

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Soohee

not a one way ticket to sachkhand or anything.... the only true salvation is contemplating, understanding and acting upon the message contained in Shabad Guru..because thats the only way...

kwcy gur qy mukiq n hUAw ]

kaachae gur thae mukath n hooaa ||

Through a false guru, liberation is not found.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Raag Raamkalee

iPir mukiq pwey lwig crxI siqgurU sbdu suxwey ]

fir mukath paaeae laag charanee sathiguroo sabadh sunaaeae ||

But liberation is attained, when one is attached to the feet of the True Guru, chanting the Word of the Shabad.

Guru Amar Daas Ji

Raag Raamkalee

To all my brotha's,

Common guys, let's not forget what our parents and faith  pray.gif   has thought us: Be respectfull to every1. Let's stop referring to people disrespectfully, even when you think he/she is wrong in your opinion. Give other people the chance to express their beliefs and respond to them in a respectfull way.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Went online to find out more about this darshan das and found a site: www.dasdharamonline.com Check it out. It looks quite interesting  grin.gif

Respect!!!

Mod Edit : Account Deleted Because you are Das_Lali. Double ID's are not allowed on the forum

146193[/snapback]

LOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gifLOL.gif

Look, no real Sikh is going to follow you or your "Maharaz", I suggest you go and get a life and come up with some other way to get a following, :) BUT WHY DO CULTS LIKE YOU ALWAYS TRY TO MANIPULATE OUR SIKHI TO MAKE YOUR OWN FAITH???????

I would suggest you go and listen to some Katha Veechar by true Khalsa's. There's plenty of Katha available on the internet for you to download!

I would personally suggest some diwaans by Sant Baba Isher Singh Jee (Rara Sahib Wale) or Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee (Dhadrian Wale)....etc etc!!!....

.....EVEN BETTER, Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale - go and listen to some of their speeches, Sant Jee explain very nicely of cults such as you and your "Maharaz"!!! :@

post-3838-1137025423.jpg

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif

yo darshan dasis this is a sikh site, obviously you people are drawn to the message of sikhi and to sikh forums as most naamdharis, radha swamis, etc are. Your not going to get anyone on this site to believe in your garbage so don't waste your time. You can leave nicely or if your really besharam just keep taking it over and over again in every post. Your darshan das "maharaz" is just another character who has taken two lines out of SGGS and made people like you his chelas. Just imagine the rest of the lines of SGGS if this character got you with one line!

anyways....

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

I have viewed this site and have realised that some people haven't

even saw the program that comes on Aastha channel 828 every day at

8.20pm, so how can you have an opinion about something that you have

never seen??

Whenever a messenger is sent from God, human beings have

difficulties in believing them; instead they go against them,

because mankind is so blind and stupid. I mean just look at what

people done to Jesus Christ. We should learn from our mistakes and

not make the same ones over and over again. We need to stay calm.

Some people say that whenever Maharaj Tarlochan Darshan Das Jee's

Satsang comes on TV they change the channel over, out of anger. If

you can't keep calm for 20 mins then what can you do???? I suggest

that you take 20 mins of your time to watch it carefully, listen to

what is being said, and then comment on it, don’t just follow

rumours. So Please watch it and whatever you think you can find that

is wrong just write about it in here so we can all comment on it.

Because i have never seen anything wrong at all in his preaching’s.

For BUDHA if you think that the incident on the 11th Nov 1987 (not

1988) finished Hazur Maharaz Darshan Das Jee Sahib then you are

wrong. Darshan Das Jee lives in every one of his Sevak's and always

will. Dhan Darshan.

For M S NIJJAR, my Dear brother, you have been

on the wrong website, i have seen it to and yes of course you cannot

get a blessing by a simple mouse click. So go to

www.dasdharamonline.com and then tell us what you think, or just

watch the Satsangs on TV and tell us what you think.

Hindi, Sikh, Muselman, Asai Sab Mere Bhai

Dhan Darshan

to tarlochans chelai

i would really appreciate this...

what is das dharam's view on

mukhti/salvation..

gurbani

reincarnation

true living

fake people who make themselves out to be sants/guru's

the Sikh freedom movement during 70s/80s and 90s

To all my brothers and sisters who have such a great interest in this discussion, this message is for my dear brother singh_comradz, who has asked some very good questions, I will try and do my best for you and pass on the teachings of Maharaz Darshan Das Ji as I have been taught, however if I do not cover everything today I will get back to you very soon.

Mukhti and Salvation maybe obtained by doing Simran may this be in the form of performing Kirtan, reading Bhana, meditating on Naam or being part of the Sadh Sangat , as this washes away our sins too, and Seva this can be performed in many way too, ranging from doing daily chores as seva, ie Shoe Room, Langar and Nishan Sahib, or also doing Seva for your Master , again this can be doing Paath or Simran.

Gurbani or Guru Ki Bani is Amrit, is the pure word of the Almighty, and is written for all mankind as this will give us the salvation we are looking for in the Kal Yuug, and without its knowledge we are all lost.

Reincarnation: is the life cycle we all revolve in its made up of 84lakh joon, and mankind is even higher than angels and Devi, Devtha, for the simply reason we are free to do as our will pleases, even though when we are granted this boon of Mankind we all make a solomen promise to the Almighty that we will abide by his rules, do His work and remember Him above everything else, but once we arrive into this world safely, we forgot our promise and get lost in the race to gather worldly riches and we forsake our spiritual riches, even though the Almighty still watches over us always, He will not interfere in our choices and will let us be until the day we return to his Kingdom, and our sins will confront us and we will be punished for them by being sent back to Earth in a different life form and we will have to prove our worthiness to Him of being granted another lifetime as Human , if however we have lived a true life then we will be rewarded by being able to stay in the Almighty’s Kingdom, until He chooses to send us again to do His work further on Earth.

True Living: is a path seldom can walk, as it means a lot of sacrifices will have to be made, and one must learn the true value of living on Earth, these are to serve the Almighty, and to do good to others, be honest even if it means you will lose your life for your values, stay humble and peaceful i.e. if someone slaps your cheek, than offer them the other one too, be selfless and don’t get caught in this Jaag, as its all temporary, serve your family with and live up to the responsibilities given to you by them, i.e. food, shelter and clothing.

We are not to judge if someone is a fake or trying to pull the wool over peoples eyes, as we do not have the wisdom or the sight to really see someone for who they are, and if someone is using Gods name in vain the he or she will pay for this eventually.

To all my brotha's,

Common guys, let's not forget what our parents and faith  pray.gif   has thought us: Be respectfull to every1. Let's stop referring to people disrespectfully, even when you think he/she is wrong in your opinion. Give other people the chance to express their beliefs and respond to them in a respectfull way.

Oh yeah, almost forgot. Went online to find out more about this darshan das and found a site: www.dasdharamonline.com Check it out. It looks quite interesting  grin.gif

Respect!!!

Mod Edit : Account Deleted Because you are Das_Lali. Double ID's are not allowed on the forum

146193[/snapback]

oh my days i cant belive this .........i cudnt stop laughin , this is going too far .... ppl makin double ids :):@ <_<