Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

waheguru ji kekhalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Pyare jio, there are main of these groups at the moment due to the weakness in the Guru khalsa Panth.

They all claim love and peace, and attach themselves to sikh personalities. The nirankaries did this, then they killed 13 Gursikhs in 1978 who were peacefully protesting against foul language used agaisnt the Guru Sahibaan. Namdharees will also talk of love and peace, and at the same say Guru Gobind singh was coward who lived away from the world for almost 100 years to justify a false lineage. Narinder grewal will also write wonderful posts about love and spirituality, yet not mention taking the wife of a chela. Where do you stop, There are so many. They say the sweetest things, but do they have the substance inside?

Where you stop is the sahib Siri Guru granth sahib ji. The true destination of love, peace, harmony, is the Sahib Siri Guru Granth sahib ji. The rest are all imitations who just use the knowledge of bani for their personal benefit. Those who are lead by the blind will never find their true destiantion, but those who search the truth, which is bani, will never go astray.

There is only One in this World, That his bani. This is the only Path. My Guru sahibaan has seen every path, and every person, yet they clearly I have left every path, and you are my only door. This door is "Shabad Guru ".

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ke fateh

Yeh, I've seen it azwell, wacko.gif

I was a little  :) @ 2 see him tho. He haz Hazur Maharaj infront hiz name wen i saw it ? Didnt think that was right. I mean I dont consider him az "Maharaj". . (sorry if I offended n e 1)

lol LOL.gif I no this don rel8 to the particular program but haz n e 1 seen the yoga thingy on the astha chanel be4 the 8.20 program ? ? ? Sorry but itz hilarious !

145962[/snapback]

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

Darshan Das himself stated on many, many occasions not to refer to him with any status e.g. as a Sant/ Guru.

Firstly i would like to point out to all that are apart of this discussion that disrespecting others for whatever belief they follow, who are we to judge whether something is right or wrong only the almighty God can identify.

Many of us are aware of how globally fundamental religious groups have broken down basic respect for all God’s creation. Think back to Sept 11th after this many Sikhs were targeted because of their appearance (the beard and the turban)…. Why because Muslim’s have beards and they also wear a turban. Just because the identity was similar did it mean the actions of these men would be the same?? – No it all came down to JUDGEMENT…….

I am not highly aware of many things the holy Gurus in Sikhism had done but I am aware they had struggles throughout the line of Guru Jee’s, some were captured, some were attached – my point is that others thought they knew better and tried to bring these Holy Saints down – but the truth overcame all of this and these Holy Gurus who fought these battles are our living proof that man has no judgement over a believer in God.

If an individual embraces in SadhSangat then this individual becomes united with All. Without Sangat their, would be no Gurus not Saint’s, no Prophets, no Devi/Devte.

Humanity has broken the link of uniting with Sangat the home of where a Guru resides. Das Dharam was created by Darshan Das Ji as a centre for people who wanted to mix with all walks of life under one umbrella this umbrella is of Humanity – Thus using the holy word from the Guru Granth Sahib Ji “Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala” “In the Name of the Almighty Do Something Good For Somebody Else In Your Life”. Seva – seva can only be attained when one acts doing a selfless deed, Das Dharam is a centre where Seva & Sadhsangat are held in the highest esteem.

Quote singh_comradz”and what is a joke is that his puppet of a son is now going on the same level, maharaz tarlochan das or whatever your call him. hey maybe i'll put a white dastaar and chola on, you gonna start worshipping me..”

I think your source of facts is incorrect Tarlochan Darshan Das Ji has not placed himself on any level but only to do a service (Seva), there is not just one way of doing seva e.g. serving Langar, cleaning our temples/ churches, dropping an old lady home so she doesn’t have to catch a bus at night (you get my point)/ singing hymns etc. These are all forms of seva, Tarlochan Darshan Das Ji is doing a seva of talking about Saint’s and God this is regarded as seva that any individual can do, but it is only classed as a seva when there is SadhSangat.

As I have stated before Judgement is only for the Almighty to decide. From the teachings of my Guru I have learnt to respect all of Gods creation. If I go past a Hindu/ Sikh/ Christian/ Muslim/ Buddhist temple I will bow my head with respect.

If many of you follow politics the thing Tony Blair has Started is that the policy of RESPECT. This I personally think is not for the youth but for all to have a think about?

So what Darshan Das Ji started Das Dharam – how many billions of people live in this world and very few individuals discriminate someone for their belief – where is the peaceful humanitarian democracy? – we have governments who try to take control, why as God beloveds and believers do we say ones belief is wrong because they don’t follow what you do?

Also Darshan Das/ Tarlochan Das/ Ds Dharam have never slandered the Holy Guru’s of Sikhism or any other Holy saints or Holy Prophets.

Quote singh_comradz

kUkr kUVu kmweIAY gur inMdw pcY pcwnu ]

kookar koorr kamaaeeai gur ni(n)dhaa pachai pachaan ||

Those who practice falsehood are dogs; those who slander the Guru shall burn in their own fire.

Again the Holy Almighty will judge this – if you believe that Darshan Das was as such – you yourself are practicing a false hood of hatred to a believer of God.

Another small point that I was taught at Infant age was “if I have nothing good to say about anyone, don’t say anything at all” I think it’s probably the best advice I was given.

If we can not do or say any Good then why say and do anything Bad.

Apologies if I have said anything to offend anyone. I believe that God is my Guru and is my only guide I can not discuss fact or fiction for people who are not willing to put negativity aside.

God Bless all With Love and Peace – if not world peace then peace within ones soul.

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bhala

you can't teach the sikh quam humanity my freind. The sikhs have taught you humanity. thousands of sikh martyrs who have fought for humanity can attest to this fact. You "maharaj" or whatever can try to live off the glory of sikhi all they want but in the end a jackal who paints himself like a lion will still be a jackal. If your darshan das is taking lines from Shabad Guru SGGS then why not use his message in gurughars. Gurdwaras are open for every race and religion and this has been true from the beginning of sikhi. Don't act like your darshan das is doing something revolutionary; watch live broadcasts of darbar sahib in the morning and you will see people of all faiths praying to the one Lord together. The darbar sahib has four dours for every to pray together from all walks of life. This darshan das is another joker who is gonna run into the wrong singhs one day and get some serious "SEWA" done if you get my drift.

This reminds me of a sakhi where there was some disagreement over some dealing between a Gursikh and another guy. one of them was lying. They both went to the nawab and the it was decided in the court that both will place a hand in hot oil and whoever's hand got burnt would be the liar. The Gursikh Prayed to Guru ji where as the other guy went to various babes and Maseets etc. Then on the judgement day they both placed their hands in the oil and Gursikh's hand wasnt burnt where as the other guys was. After that he confessed that he was lying.

Gursikh went to the Guru and asked why his hand wasnt burnt? Guru ji said, that you had faith in ur Guru where as the other guy went everywhere, Just like you cant get across a river in two boats you cant go across sansar ocean by following a number of Gurus/Teachers.

I read this sakhi when i was young and to me, if someone who is claims to be sikh and then goes and sits in these satsangs etc thinking these babes will help them then they are trying to get across the ocean in two boats.

If you are a sikh then you must follow no one other than Guru Granth Sahib jee. Gursikhs like Gyani Sant singh Maskeen are here to help us understand Gurbani. Babbes like the one that are mentioned in this topic simply pick few teachings from sikhi to attract Sikhs and then mix and match their own teachings to suit their own needs.

Anyone who follows these babbes are going to get their hands burnt for sure.

all am gna say is

inMdku pRBU BulwieAw kwlu nyrY AwieAw hir jn isau bwdu auTrIAY ]

nindak parabhoo bhulaa-i-aa kaal nayrai aa-i-aa har jan si-o baad uthree-ai.

The slanderer forgets God, death approaches him, and he starts to argue with the humble servant of the Lord.

and

jo jo inMd kry sMqn kI iqau sMqn suKu mwnw ]3]

jo jo nind karay santan kee ti-o santan sukh maanaa. ||3||

The more the Saints are slandered, the more they dwell in peace. ||3||

http://www.info-sikh.com/SantPage2.html

im not taking sides or refering to anyone but in general we shud be careful when 'dissing' anyone who claims or has been claimed to be a sant etc......who knows, especially as most of us base our veiws on facts which may not always be reliable. Either way, better safe than sorry ........ i know we wud hav no discussion forums if we were not to express our veiws but we shud always post in consideration of others feelings etc

Fateh

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bala

To all my dear brothers, its funny to see you air all your views based on hearsay and rumour, yet known of you are willing to even know the truth, I hope today I will be given the chance to air my views and let you all into a few home truths.

First of all my dear brother asmlondon Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, has never been supported by the Congress Party and nor was he to drive a wedge between Sikhs and Akalis.

If anything Das Dharam was and still is a Pro-Voilence movement, and not Pro Indian.

Yes Mahraz Darshan Das Ji supported all Sants regardless of their personal views as we are all told to do in the Sukhmani Sahib Ji Path.

Maharaz Darshan Das still has a great many followers all over the world hence His son Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji is now spearding the message of Unity, Peace, Love, Honesty and Sarbat Da Bhala to all four corners of the globe and 168 countries.

Its true Maharaz Ji Darshan Das Ji was shot at Dormers Wells School on November 11th 1988, but they were two seva dar who went with him, and not his bodyguards, as I am the son of one His bodyguards and know too well what happened on that night.

My dear brother asmlondon, you yourself go onto say all the Punjabi Press that covered the trial was based upon hearsay and rumours, than who are we to judge, and what would be wrong in listening to a Satsang that is based on the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as nothing said in disrepect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as it and all Holy Books are held with the highest respect.

To my dear brother Bundha, Maharaz Darshan Das Ji has never said anything bad against the Gurus, the only thing he did say was dont rip India apart for it is all the land of my Beloved Gurus.

To my dear sis Proud_to_be_singhni, if you were a true sikh you would reliase that wherever God is mentioned He will be there, and if a singh is sitting in the sangat and listening to satsang only he knows what he is being given there, as for Who does Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji think he is, the answer to this is simple, He does not see himself as anyone special, yet people think and feel he is for the reason that he will never put you down, may you be the biggest sinner of all, he will still find the one per cent of goodness in you and praise you for it.

If you do get to read this I would love to have some feedback, as i have been a follower of Das Dharam now for over 20 yrs and I do hope to get some feedback on this, may it be negative or positive, or members may wish to email me directly at daslali@hotmail.co.uk.

The Das Dharam movement is getting bigger and bigger by the day, but in all honesty , we are not hear to start a new faith, just to remind everyone if you are a Sikh than be a Good Sikh, if your a Hindu be a Good Hindu, if your a Muslim be a Good Muslim, and if your a Christian be a Good Christian.

thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to air my view.

May you all be showered with the love of Guru Nanak, and the wisdom of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.

145881[/snapback]

d_oh.gifVAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHALSA, VAHEGUROO JEE KEE PHATEH!!! d_oh.gif

If you want to start a new faith or religion thats fine, no ones going to stop you - but it's when such cults take "bits an ends" out of various other religions and the DIVINE KNOWLEDGE from Sahib Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj, then use and twist for their own requirements and benefits to gain their own gathering of followers - THAT is when such faiths are considered CULTS and HAVE to be stopped!!!

post-3838-1136935056_thumb.jpg

Such "Guroo's" of these cults will never be able to do what the TRUE GUROO'S of the SIKHS did, such "Wannabe's" have always tried to infiltrate Sikhi and distort it, but never have or will be successful!!!

Here's the MOST BASIC foundation of the Sikh faith that your "Maharaz" and his followers such as yourself who claim to be "Sikhs" seem to have missed:

Than Than Guroo Nanak Dev Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Angad Dev Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Amar Das Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Ram Das Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Arjan Dev Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Hargobind Sahib Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Har Rai Sahib Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Har Krishan Sahib Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Tegh Bahadur Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Guroo Gobind Singh Jee Maharaj!

Than Than Dhasan Paatshahan Dee Jyot - The ONLY TRUE LIVING GUROO:

Sahib Sree Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj!!!

d_oh.gifVAHEGUROO JEE KAA KHALSA, VAHEGUROO JEE KEE PHATEH!!! d_oh.gif

all am gna say is

inMdku pRBU BulwieAw kwlu nyrY AwieAw hir jn isau bwdu auTrIAY ]

nindak parabhoo bhulaa-i-aa kaal nayrai aa-i-aa har jan si-o baad uthree-ai.

The slanderer forgets God, death approaches him, and he starts to argue with the humble servant of the Lord.

and

jo jo inMd kry sMqn kI iqau sMqn suKu mwnw ]3]

jo jo nind karay santan kee ti-o santan sukh maanaa. ||3||

The more the Saints are slandered, the more they dwell in peace. ||3||

http://www.info-sikh.com/SantPage2.html

im not taking sides or refering to anyone but in general we shud be careful when 'dissing' anyone who claims or has been claimed to be a sant etc......who knows, especially as most of us base our veiws on facts which may not always be reliable. Either way, better safe than sorry ........ i know we wud hav no discussion forums if we were not to express our veiws but we shud always post in consideration of others feelings etc

Fateh

146048[/snapback]

d_oh.gifd_oh.gifd_oh.gif

I TOTALLY respect and agree with you about being careful of Nindya to the TRUE SANT MAHAPURKH'S out there, who are tirelessly day and night trying their best to help initiate the Quam into the KHALSA PANTH by Amrit Paan in the thousands and to follow SAHIB SREE GUROO GRANTH SAHIB JEE MAHARAJ and not themselves, THOSE are the ones who we should NEVER slander! - My head falls at their Charan... d_oh.gif ...Also, all them Jathebandhi's, Organisations...etc out there who are true Panthic Dhardee's (some who have given pretty much all their life for the sewa of the PANTH) that are doing real PANTHIC Sewa from heart should be given maximum support!!!... d_oh.gif ...

...But when someone is BLATANTLY trying to make a following by using our Guroo's Sikhi and then distorting it, "Hindufying" it, making their own Nishaan Sahib...etc etc, then STILL trying to argue that they are following the path of Sikhi and the Guroo's - THEN THAT IS NOT ACCEPTABLE!!!!!

d_oh.gifVaheguroo Jee Kaa Khalsa, Vaheguroo Jee Kee Phateh!!! d_oh.gif