Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

Has anyone watched this Singh on Aastha Channel 828 on Sky at bout 8:20pm? His name is summit like Tarlochan Das Ji. He wears all white and a tilak on his forehead. :@

I asked my marsi n she sed he's probably a Nirankari. I don't fink he is cuz he refers to Guru Granth Sahib Ji as Guru. Maybe he's a radhaswami or namdhari...i dunno u guys watch it and see wot u fink.

The things i've noticed is that he makes reference to Gurbaani and his vichaar s are really interesting and very Gurmat orientated. He doesn't say fateh 2 d sangat, instead says 'Nanak Naam Chardi Kalla...' :@

has ne1 watched it yet?

O yeh the place where it comes from is called summit like Sachkhand Nanak Dham

I was really quite surprised to see this too. This guy is the son of a bloke called "Darshan Das" who was the founder of a new age neo-sikh movement called Das Dharam. It was gaining ground in the 1970s and 1980s, it was extremelly pro-India very nationalistic, and extremely vocal against the popular Sikh movement of Bhindranwale in Punjab. Whilst nothing was ever proven it is highly likley that Das Dharam and Darshan Das were being supported by the Congress party in order to drive a wedge between Sikhs and the ruling Akalis, just as they supported the Sant Nirankaris.

Dharshan Das was well travelled and had a significant following in the UK and Canada. His vocal opposition to the Akali Dal and Bhindranwale gained him many, many enemys and he was shot dead (along with two of his bodyguards) in Dormers Wells School in Southall where he was holding a programme in 1988.

At the trial of the two singhs that shot him a great deal of evidence about Das's nefarious activites and lifestyle were published in the Punjabi press. I cant recall all the details but it was pretty seedy. In retrospect it was a time where there many rumours and many half truths and hearsay and exageration as well as a great deal of activity by Indian security services in the UK and, as have now realised, in Canada too.

The guy on the telly is his son and I must admit that I thought the das dharam movement had comepletely died out but it seems like its still limping on

aman

From what i remember this Darshan Das was saying some mega bad things about our Gurus and he had been repeatedly warned not to say these things. He carried on saying these things and two Guru-dhay-piaray just got up at this meeting in Southall and shot him dead. That sorted that out !

This guy seems to be his son, I always switch over when he is on.

yep seen it a few times for general knowledge what hes saying :@

but it gets frustrating each time i see a singh! in the crowd!

the sangat there is always PACKED OUT....and i wonder WHY????

WHOS THIS GUY THINK HE IS? :@

Vaheguroo bhalla karan.

• 4 weeks later...

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bala

To all my dear brothers, its funny to see you air all your views based on hearsay and rumour, yet known of you are willing to even know the truth, I hope today I will be given the chance to air my views and let you all into a few home truths.

First of all my dear brother asmlondon Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, has never been supported by the Congress Party and nor was he to drive a wedge between Sikhs and Akalis.

If anything Das Dharam was and still is a Pro-Voilence movement, and not Pro Indian.

Yes Mahraz Darshan Das Ji supported all Sants regardless of their personal views as we are all told to do in the Sukhmani Sahib Ji Path.

Maharaz Darshan Das still has a great many followers all over the world hence His son Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji is now spearding the message of Unity, Peace, Love, Honesty and Sarbat Da Bhala to all four corners of the globe and 168 countries.

Its true Maharaz Ji Darshan Das Ji was shot at Dormers Wells School on November 11th 1988, but they were two seva dar who went with him, and not his bodyguards, as I am the son of one His bodyguards and know too well what happened on that night.

My dear brother asmlondon, you yourself go onto say all the Punjabi Press that covered the trial was based upon hearsay and rumours, than who are we to judge, and what would be wrong in listening to a Satsang that is based on the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as nothing said in disrepect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as it and all Holy Books are held with the highest respect.

To my dear brother Bundha, Maharaz Darshan Das Ji has never said anything bad against the Gurus, the only thing he did say was dont rip India apart for it is all the land of my Beloved Gurus.

To my dear sis Proud_to_be_singhni, if you were a true sikh you would reliase that wherever God is mentioned He will be there, and if a singh is sitting in the sangat and listening to satsang only he knows what he is being given there, as for Who does Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji think he is, the answer to this is simple, He does not see himself as anyone special, yet people think and feel he is for the reason that he will never put you down, may you be the biggest sinner of all, he will still find the one per cent of goodness in you and praise you for it.

If you do get to read this I would love to have some feedback, as i have been a follower of Das Dharam now for over 20 yrs and I do hope to get some feedback on this, may it be negative or positive, or members may wish to email me directly at daslali@hotmail.co.uk.

The Das Dharam movement is getting bigger and bigger by the day, but in all honesty , we are not hear to start a new faith, just to remind everyone if you are a Sikh than be a Good Sikh, if your a Hindu be a Good Hindu, if your a Muslim be a Good Muslim, and if your a Christian be a Good Christian.

thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to air my view.

May you all be showered with the love of Guru Nanak, and the wisdom of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.

Nanak Naam Chardi Kala Tere Bhane Sarbat Da Bala

To all my dear brothers, its funny to see you air all your views based on hearsay and rumour, yet known of you are willing to even know the truth, I hope today I will be given the chance to air my views and let you all into a few home truths.

First of all my dear brother asmlondon Maharaz Darshan Das Ji, has never been supported by the Congress Party and nor was he to drive a wedge between Sikhs and Akalis.

If anything Das Dharam was and still is a Pro-Voilence movement, and not Pro Indian.

Yes Mahraz Darshan Das Ji supported all Sants regardless of their personal views as we are all told to do in the Sukhmani Sahib Ji Path.

Maharaz Darshan Das still has a great many followers all over the world hence His son Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji is now spearding the message of Unity, Peace, Love, Honesty and Sarbat Da Bhala to all four corners of the globe and 168 countries.

Its true Maharaz Ji Darshan Das Ji was shot at Dormers Wells School on November 11th 1988, but they were two seva dar who went with him, and not his bodyguards, as I am the son of one His bodyguards and know too well what happened on that night.

My dear brother asmlondon, you yourself go onto say all the Punjabi Press that covered the trial was based upon hearsay and rumours, than who are we to judge, and what would be wrong in listening to a Satsang that is based on the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as nothing said in disrepect to the Guru Granth Sahib Ji, as it and all Holy Books are held with the highest respect.

To my dear brother Bundha, Maharaz Darshan Das Ji has never said anything bad against the Gurus, the only thing he did say was dont rip India apart for it is all the land of my Beloved Gurus.

To my dear sis Proud_to_be_singhni, if you were a true sikh you would reliase that wherever God is mentioned He will be there, and if a singh is sitting in the sangat and listening to satsang only he knows what he is being given there, as for Who does Maharaz Tarlochan Das Ji think he is, the answer to this is simple, He does not see himself as anyone special, yet people think and feel he is for the reason that he will never put you down, may you be the biggest sinner of all, he will still find the one per cent of goodness in you and praise you for it.

If you do get to read this I would love to have some feedback, as i have been a follower of Das Dharam now for over 20 yrs and I do hope to get some feedback on this, may it be negative or positive, or members may wish to email me directly at daslali@hotmail.co.uk.

The Das Dharam movement is getting bigger and bigger by the day, but in all honesty , we are not hear to start a new faith, just to remind everyone if you are a Sikh than be a Good Sikh, if your a Hindu be a Good Hindu, if your a Muslim be a Good Muslim, and if your a Christian be a Good Christian.

thank you very much for giving me this opportunity to air my view.

May you all be showered with the love of Guru Nanak, and the wisdom of the Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

NANAK NAAM CHARDI KALA TERE BHANE SARBAT DA BHALA.

145881[/snapback]

oh so your beloved 'maharaz' doesn't consider himself to be a 'satguru' grin.gif

thats funny cus the fools website says something different.

He proclaimed that, “He who embraces Das Dharam shall be called DEV (Angle) and he will be spared for the cycle of birth & rebirths and shall merge with and become a part of SACHKHAND and abode of ALMIGHTY”.

Many devotees had the glimpse of Lord Rama, Lord Krishna, Guru Nanak and Jesus Christ in HIM.

ALSO there's alot more on the late Guru ka nindhak's site.

www.satgurudarshandham.org

and what is a joke is that his puppet of a son is now going on the same level, maharaz tarlochan das or whatever your call him. LOL.gif

hey maybe i'll put a white dastaar and chola on, you gonna start worshipping me.. LOL.gif

oh please enough with the making out that he was some kind of saint. heere is what the real SATGURU says about imitators of the Guru

gurU ijnw kw AMDulw cyly nwhI Twau ]

guroo jinaa kaa a(n)dhhulaa chaelae naahee t(h)aao ||

Those chaylaas, those devotees, whose spiritual teacher is blind, shall not find their place of rest.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag

siqgur kI rIsY hoir kcu ipcu boldy sy kUiVAwr kUVy JiV pVIAY ]

sathigur kee reesai hor kach pich boladhae sae koorriaar koorrae jharr parreeai ||

Jealously emulating the True Guru, some others may speak of good and bad, but the false are destroyed by their falsehood.

Guru Raam Daas Ji

Raag Gauree

if your beloved maharaz places so much emphasis on Sikhs being better Sikhs then why doesn't he adjoin his followers to believe in SGGS as the ultimate Guru, take amrit, keep rehit and follow gurmat. WHY?

because he's full of ego as see's himself as some kind of Guru, or probably at least thats what rss and the gov't keep telling him..

as for your 'amazing' movement growing and the views of your late maharaz

kUkr kUVu kmweIAY gur inMdw pcY pcwnu ]

kookar koorr kamaaeeai gur ni(n)dhaa pachai pachaan ||

Those who practice falsehood are dogs; those who slander the Guru shall burn in their own fire.

Guru Nanak Dev Ji

Siree Raag

Yeh, I've seen it azwell, wacko.gif

I was a little :) @ 2 see him tho. He haz Hazur Maharaj infront hiz name wen i saw it ? Didnt think that was right. I mean I dont consider him az "Maharaj". . (sorry if I offended n e 1)

lol LOL.gif I no this don rel8 to the particular program but haz n e 1 seen the yoga thingy on the astha chanel be4 the 8.20 program ? ? ? Sorry but itz hilarious !