Nirankari, Radhaswami Or Namdhari?

wjkk wjkf

sorry but all this stuff u guys r saying about "maharaz darshan das" is really pissing me off, i dont even have to look at the whole first page to see that this guy thinks hes a big shot, HE EVEN MADE HIS OWN LOGO, if hes soo great, then why doesnt he do parchar and take amrit himself. On the website it even states that he is the founder of the so called das dharam, i dont care wut anyone has to say about this but i think this is just a load of <admin-profanity filter activated> and they want to take people away from taking amrit and being true sikhs. This is a quote directly from the website "Sahaz Avtar Mahraz Darshan Das ji composed a prayer, which is called Arjoi in

Das Dharam.

The Arjoi glorifies the divine Lord's name." I want to kiss the feet of the person who killed the first dharshan dass. :BOW:

I dont take anything i said in the post back, sorry i may have offended anyone but im just letting my feelings out, wjkk wjkf

WJKK WJKF

I WOULD LIKE TO MEET U IN REAL LIFE AND STRAIGHTEN THINGS UP WITH YOU

Then we will see whose what u will be kissing

WJKK WJKF

Mod note: don't say Gurfateh if you dont believe in it. secondly you're the one who reposted this 2 year old topic so clearly you are some darshandassi chela who has too much spare time on his hands. speaking against Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj and in favour of some pakhandi dehdhari is against Gurmat and against forum rules. lastly don't come on this forum and issue threats.

lol I wonder what thiois guy said, did admin cut out some of what he said?

If darshan Dassis are supposed to follow a peaceful path then they should behave more like that. (and not issue threats, not that some of the other sikhs on here behave any better)

Well we personally cant comments on these peoples as its all the matter of faith as we have in our Panth............. but the only thing which is painfull is that many of our sikh followers started following these ..............................

I feel sorry for these fellows............

if there was less extremism/kattarpuna and politics done by the people in the panth, and more spiritual and dharmic things, then there would be less sikhs following these "alternatives".

.... Also I would like to find out what Darshan Dassis views are towards Adi Guru Granth Sahib. As in, do they have any bad views?

• 6 years later...

From what i remember this Darshan Das was saying some mega bad things about our Gurus and he had been repeatedly warned not to say these things. He carried on saying these things and two Guru-dhay-piaray just got up at this meeting in Southall and shot him dead. That sorted that out !

This guy seems to be his son, I always switch over when he is on.

Let Him come here in india, i will teach him a lesson that he will never forget !! Akaaal