I Dont Want To Be Here Anymore

Guest *worthless

havent read much of what the great bhenjis and bhaajis said but im guessing these guys would have given great advice.

to be honest i been thru the i dont want to live....or shud i say, i cant live.

life becomes too painful and the tunnel, well there isnt any light to be seen at the end of it and ur in so much pain and u know Guru Ji are listening but thehn u begin to wander.......and then u lose faith..... but u dont really cos u know HE is there..... there is a world-there is a creator

.....the only one that can help us.... and so u turn to HIM.... and u may not hear what HE says but u know u can talk to HIM and u know HE is looking at u as u shout and scream or lose any energy to go on in this world.

but then one day a light is seen..... and im sure it will come for u as well.

its when u lose all hope that u think its all over, but it isnt, because although we lose hope HE is watching us and ready to surprise us with HIS love.

if u want to see miracles happen go to the Gurdwara and talk to Guru Ji and annoy them by telling them about all your troubles.

>>>talk to someone you know in real life, friend, bf, gf, whatever.<<<

Why would you tell her to talk to a boyfriend or girlfriend? SHe has done the right thing by turning to Guru Jee's sangat. I'm proud of you bhanjee. Please do reply and tell us if there is any other advice the sangat can give to help you!

Guest Lohgarh Singh

wjkk wjkf

penji, i dnt think anyone knows wat 2 say, but rather we all think u need a hug

where u frm?

feel free 2 add me 2 ur MSN my add is savalakh_soulja@hotmail.co.uk

i cant promise that i can make u feel beta, but i do promise i can b lonely wid u.

n i'll do anything i can 2 make sure u get dat hug, :-)

Guest random.

hi,

listen, i wont say i know exactly know what you are going through, but i do know how it feels to wake up in the morning and wish that you just couldnt get up.. and you wish that everything would end there and then. but sweety, if we give up on life so easily, we become losers. Your Guruji gave you a life to live for a reason. it may feel like life is worth nothing, but i guarantee theres more to life than you think. the only way you will know that is if you continue living it. you need to understand that Guruji is with us always. but you need to appreciate the person you are. in life, we will always have ups and downs, but it doesnt mean that as soon as things become hard we give up. its going to be like this for a while. you might just wake up tomorrow and everything might make sense.

for now, all i ask from you is to have patience. dont worry about those around you. in time you will realise that in the end, it all comes down to whats in your heart and your faith in God. just understand that God only makes beautiful things.

please, you are beautiful, if i can see it without knowing you, than trust me its true.

and dont worry about your brother. i know thats hard, but people learn in time.

take care of yourself and dont give up. life is a challenge you will always have obstacles and you do have the strength to overcome them.