Sign in to follow this  
DivineJourney

Osho's Books

Wjkk wjkf

For the last few days there is an on goind discussion bout his bad guy called Osho..I myself have read a few books bout this bad guy and found he wasnt the 'bad' actually... here are some of the osho's books to be downloaded for free.

1. The True Name Vol 1 (Japji Sahib)

2. The True Name Vol 2 (japji sahib)

3. From SEX to Superconciousness

4. Finger Pointing the Moon

5. The Beginning of the Beginning.

6. The Eternal Quest

7. From Death to Deathlessness.

8. DONT Bite my Finger, Look Where I am Pointing.

9. Dont Just Do something, SIT THERE !!

10. DONT LOOK Before You Leap !

All these above book and more books can be dowloaded from the links given below:

1. Osho Books --

2. More Osho Gems

Thanks for the link veer, they should be an interesting read.

137358[/snapback]

thanks pheena...

If anybody is interested to have the Audio files of Osho please pm me.

whos osho??

137630[/snapback]

paji if ur intrested to know bout this so called infamous man Osho...then I wud advise u to read any of the books listed above..or u can start wid his viyakhya of japji sahib the book was "Ek omnkar Satnaam" and the True name Vol 1 and 2 is the translalitration of his 20 lectures which he originaly spoke in Hindi in pune, maharastra in india in 1970's...

can u plz state oshos full name and is he still alive, if not what happened to him just curious because the name ringhs a bell but me nt quite sure who he was or is

137669[/snapback]

me too doent know much bout this man...but as far as i know bout him He is nomore now...his full name was Rajneesh Chandar Mohan he became a lecturer in Gujrat University after doing his P.Hd in felosophy coz he was a great teacher ppl started calling him Acharya(teacher) Rajneesh...later when lotta ppl gatherd around him specially the westener then ppl fondly started calling him.. Bhagwaan Shri Rajneesh and then he later in his life changed his name to Osho (drived frm world ocean).

hey its not ek omnkar.. its IK OANGKAR wacko.gif no?? heres a katha by giani takhur singh ji from taksaal.. someone has bin posting the katha on this forum..

hey its not ek omnkar.. its IK OANGKAR wacko.gif no?? heres a katha by giani takhur singh ji from taksaal.. someone has bin posting the katha on this forum..

137876[/snapback]

Rajneesh himself got it wrong! You are totally right It Oan not OM ... people just want to propagate that Sikhi is just another sect of Hinduism. However, Rajneesh interpretation and understanding of Japji Sahib is excellent even though slight contradictions of interpretation here and there on his part.

137876[/snapback]

Rajneesh himself got it wrong! You are totally right It Oan not OM ... people just want to propagate that Sikhi is just another sect of Hinduism. However, Rajneesh interpretation and understanding of Japji Sahib is excellent even though slight contradictions of interpretation here and there on his part.

137891[/snapback]

Time n Again this chap in his lecturers CLAIMED to have EXPERIENCED the whole thing not just mere Academic understanding/knowledge or bookish stuff.

i have also listening his name for last some years but don't know who he is. so please some senior person should guide us about this....

can u plz state oshos full name and is he still alive, if not what happened to him just curious because the name ringhs a bell but me nt quite sure who he was or is

137669[/snapback]

me too doent know much bout this man...but as far as i know bout him He is nomore now...his full name was Rajneesh Chandar Mohan he became a lecturer in Gujrat University after doing his P.Hd in felosophy coz he was a great teacher ppl started calling him Acharya(teacher) Rajneesh...later when lotta ppl gatherd around him specially the westener then ppl fondly started calling him.. Bhagwaan Shri Rajneesh and then he later in his life changed his name to Osho (drived frm world ocean).

"Suraj Kiran mili, Jal ka Jal hua raam joti Jot rali, Sampooran Thia raam"

137816[/snapback]

How do you know he got mukat?

Who gave you permission to use this Gurbani tukh for him?

Kirpaa Kurkay Kush Sharam kro!

Like I said before, choose one side. GurSikhi or Usho! Stop calling usho Bhagwan! if he had had any spiritual gian, he wouldn't have allowed open s. intercourse.

some people may have lots of gian

but inside there full of panj dooths

some people wear maalas, have thilak, they think this is jus a game

they kno nothing of the truth

many of us dont

only a gurmukh immersed in naam and vaheguru knows the truth

osho was not bhagwaan, and if he did encoyurage anbs say the stuff ive read, he is a false saint, a thug like saint, like the ones in beneares describes by bhagath kabir je

bhula chuka maf

some people may have lots of gian

but inside there full of panj dooths

some people wear maalas, have thilak, they think this is jus a game

they kno nothing of the truth

many of us dont

only a gurmukh immersed in naam and vaheguru knows the truth

osho was not bhagwaan, and if he did encoyurage anbs say the stuff ive read, he is a false saint, a thug like saint, like the ones in beneares describes by bhagath kabir je

bhula chuka maf

138214[/snapback]

agree