... They Wanna Cut My Hair Off.

Manleen Kaur

Guest A brother

look here tell them to stop if they dont call me ill be there within the hour, and im serious last time i was at school and the boys took the piss out of me for a long time then one day i fliped just plain crazy grabbed the biggest one and smacked his head in the wall then went for the rest of them they beat me and i went home black and blue but then sikhs from ends went and thats the end of them they even said to me that i went mad and they didnt want to <admin-profanity filter activated> with me but trust i see them now and they all easy chill there all scared u've tried the peacefull way now try the only other way we know .

when all else fails it is rightous to pick up the sword

safe a singh a brother call me what you like dont give in and if they dont stop right back and ill send you my no:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guroo ka singh
i agree with heera singh, wear a dumala and then they wwont be able to get near your hair

136893[/snapback]

this is one of many reason i often find it is good to have keski rehit. phenjees of all ages from school are threatened by those who dont like what they percive as the norm. This could be the excuse you need to tie keski. some times we just need that push from Mahraja and may be this is it for you.

At the end of the day jee we can onnly suggest and its your choice.

penji !!

... They wont do it .. cus they know that thyere gna get killed if they do ... ( CUS ME GNA COME KIL EM 4 YA !!!!) ... but i knwo its bothering u know

u and ya mates... get together and confront them .. say wot the hells ya problem? ... and say seriously u need to stop messin around cus i dont find it funny !! .. and u even touch my hair trust me uve had it .. ure finished!!... say its ma religon were talking about now... and if do or say anything agsint is .. UVE HAD IT !!

then see how it goes.. then yeah get some ppl dwn and SORT EM OUT!!

sikhs shud NEVER stand 4 this!!

waheguru luv u sis x

i wouldnt take it as a joke thats for sure, we had girls at my school, not nasty but obsession to cut ppls hair .......really agree u do joora at the very least to school.

and after that if they continue then take all the above advice, stand up and have a short screaming session cos its worth it rather than hair cut

TheSim's advice is very irresponsible and immature, even if it's a joke.

Anyway Manleen Kaur bhainjee I'm sure you have an idea of what you can do now. There are a lot of things.

You can straight up tell them to back off in a very strict manner, you can start wearing a proper keski / dastaar / rummaal to keep all of your kes covered, you can get them to meet some Singhs who will tell them to leave you alone, or you can tell them the sakhi of Bhai Taru Singh ji.

Or you can do all of the above.

Vaaheguroojeekaakhaalsaa

Vaaheguroojeekeefatheh!!!!