... They Wanna Cut My Hair Off.

Manleen Kaur

Tell them the significance of hair. Explain to them. Try to communicate with them and tell them about hair. Try to tie a turban on, if you can. Stabbing idea is not good here, you guys want her to go to jail? Come one people. Tell them that hair is very important to you and that cutting hair would be like cutting my head. Try to get them to understand. If they still don't understand, go to the principal. If principal doesn't do anything about it, then go to the school board.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell them the significance of hair. Explain to them. Try to communicate with them and tell them about hair. Try to tie a turban on, if you can. Stabbing idea is not good here, you guys want her to go to jail? Come one people. Tell them that hair is very important to you and that cutting hair would be like cutting my head. Try to get them to understand. If they still don't understand, go to the principal. If principal doesn't do anything about it, then go to the school board.

137422[/snapback]

very good post fauji sahib. :T:

vaheguroo ji ka khalsa, vaheguroo ji ki fateh.

Today, sangat jio i stood up to tthe girls. I wnet up to them, and told them i dont appreciate what they have beeen saying to me, and they said " Well, if it bothered u so muc, you shuda told us.. in the first place. " and said " sorrry man.. we were jus kiddding. "

Sooo... i mean i did tell em, but watever..

at least they said sorry :lol:

the level of immaturity on this forum has crossed the limits ...

maybe think twice b4 posting nonsense from now on

it may be nice to have a high post count

but maybe its better to have a low post count wit posts that actually mean something than meaningless posts

no 'personal attacks' intended by this post

and manleen sis ...

what did you decide about tieing a rumaal/dastaar? :e:

so have u decided whether or not ur gonna tie up ur hair ? i.e. either ramaal or dastaar?

137570[/snapback]

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!

it was me... the person how got their hair cut in class. Anywas just my input here, wearing a ramal is awesome cuz the main point if covering your head right... but then you get into other issues. I personally wear a ramal on my head not allowed to wear dastaar due to other reasons but ya. I have had many people come up and ask me " oh soo you are muslim right???" and then i have to explain that no i am a Sikh. ANd then they will be like " oh soo didnt your religion come from muslim religion??" it totally becomes a pain when you have like 5 ppl come up and ask you the same thing. Also.. i have had family members that i am " close with" call me a Somalian or Musalmani. Anyways point of the story if a person can wear a dastaar it is soo the way to go. Plus dastaars are sooo beautiful on Sikhs, just beautiful.

If you cant wear dastaar, even by just putting hair in a joora can prevent this from anything happening, just incase it is tried.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!!