Self Control

HardKaur

where do you live?

maybe we can help get some positive sangat around you.....

trus me.. i been down ur path... probably a lot worse then that path that ur on now... sangat helped me turn that life around....

'bin bhagaa, satsang na labai'

-- without great fortune, the true sangat is not found!!

don't take those words lightly... u musta done somethin right in one'a ur last lives or even in this one to have the OPPORTUNITY to join sangat... here is ur chance... don't let it slip away..!

whoaa i never knew heera.... whooaa

but yeah Sangaat is a very powerful thing... it weird when i'm away from sangaat i find it harder to do "Sikhi" things or to be more punctual with Guru JI...

Sangaat can either Make or break a person from SIkhi.... Sangaat is so powerful that if Gurmukh is around manmukhs.. that Gurmukh will fall in and turn in to a manmukh.. and vice-a-versea

yeah i guess i never truely realized how powerful sangaat really is! then i still got a long way to go... oh nO i'm rambling

d_oh.gif heera singh said right.... when i came to brampton i thought i'll go to clubs and it will be all fun...

but just once and i mean it...i went to nov 26 waterloo raenisbhai........

it really changed me... then on meeting some of these chardikalaa gursikhs... i feelt so much guilt!!

sant nand singh ji used to say... make ure life soo high ..that even if a person sees u...just by seeing ure way of living that persons gets inspired!!

sangat helps a lot!!...really!!..i dont wanna go back to newfoundland!!

d_oh.gif heera singh said right.... when i came to brampton i thought i'll go to clubs and it will be all fun...

but just once and i mean it...i went to nov 26 waterloo raenisbhai........

it really changed me... then on meeting some of these chardikalaa gursikhs... i feelt so much guilt!!

sant nand singh ji used to say... make ure life soo high ..that even if a person sees u...just by seeing ure way of living that persons gets inspired!!

sangat helps a lot!!...really!!..i dont wanna go back to newfoundland!!

137968[/snapback]

thats brilliant paji. Its amazing hana how we think we know what best for us and then Guru ji still knows better and steps in because Guru ji has so much love for us.......Vahegurooooooo...

deep kaur khalsa