~Japji Sahib Vichar Sagar~must Must Must Must Read

N30S1NGH

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Gyani Ji shares an sakhi of Sant Harnam Singh Ji Rampurkher wale- once one person asked Sant ji about future predictions. Sant Ji was young that time. Sant Ji went in meditation and told him that the times are not looking good in year - 1946. There will be lot of violence and massacare in India. When year -1946 came and went by, nothing really happened. That person start making fun of Sant Harnam Singh Ji. Sant ji told him, that's what i saw and told him let me sit in meditation again. He sat in meditation for that purpose, he came to know that - Sant baba Nand Singh Ji did ardas to Vahiguroo that I cannot see this (Bhramgyanis have komal heart, cannot see any kind of harm done against other humans), so vahiguroo delayed it for one year for his bhagat..when Sant baba Nand Singh Ji went to Sachkhand in 1946.Then all masaccared happened in 1947.

i know this is an old post, but Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj went to Sachkhand in 1943, however, giani ji is saying here 1946. Why the discrepency?

Excellent katha by Giani Ji (as usual, goes without saying), and excellent veechar by namastang ji.

• 2 months later...

• 1 year later...
Guest daljit

sikhism is false. hinduism is false.

the pronounciation of satnam is in reality satanam the fusion of the two words satan and name (satan's name) and when the sikhs says satanam shri waheguru ji (what they are really saying is satan's name is the wonderful Lord).

Want to know more? Where does paper come from? It comes from wood pulp (am I right?) then using filtration and bleaches processes sheets of paper come from the pulp. Then ink is dispensed using lettered utensils to print the guru granth sahib and then glued together for the bowing of people.

Think of it: Sikhs go to gurudwara (The house or door of the guru) guru also means gu, ru to bring light from darkness.

Satan is called the princes of darkness who transforms himself into an angel of light. (check it out using google) so now you have sikhs bowing on a sunday (sunday being a day of worshipping the sun under pagan worship) to money, cloth, a slab of wood (the granth being derived from tree's and a print machine in India) and a fat pot-bellied granthi who whisk's away non-existent flies every now and then. Sikh's have now made a false God. and come under God's curse since it says in his 10 commandments do not make for yourselves idols and shall have no other god's before him!

Jesus christ is the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the father except thorugh him.

Think about it, read for yourself and learn to question everything about sikhism. Guru Nanak used teh Koran and the gita bhavad and the bible to fuse a 3 in 1 book called the granth. The guru's stole the idea thatGod blessed samson of the bible with strength and ppower because he was a nazarite and his parents vowed to keep his hair as the identity of the nazarite blood-line. His strength came fromt he holy spirit. the Guru's believed if we keep our long kesh / hair we will empower ourselves will the same strength as samson and defend ourselves during the tribal oppression suffered by the muslims.

read, read, read. God does miracles through christ and his born-again people. reincarnation is also false it say's in thebook of hebrews ch9 v27. it is appointed to man to live once and then die and then the judgement. If you reject christ, you go straight to hell no if's and no but's. God loves manking and want's no one to perish. Just because you believe God exists doesn't mean you're entitled to join him in heaven after you die! Sikh's believe in the lie of reincarnation. therefore there is no heaven for sikhs, muslims or hindu's.

repent of your sins and pray the following:

Jesus, I confess to you that I am a sinner and wilfully and unknowingly sinned throughout my life. Lord God today I repent and ask for you to forgive me and cleanse me by the precious blood of your son Jesus who died on the cross for my sins. Help to me forgive those who have harmed me as I ask you forgive me for harming others too. Lord come into my heart and save me and write my name in the book of life. and when I die Lord Jesus I will spend eternity with you. Thank you Lord for saving me and help me to live a life that is pleasing to you -Amen.

it's that simple.... be blessed, forget sikhism, what does it do for you?

sikhism is false. hinduism is false.

the pronounciation of satnam is in reality satanam the fusion of the two words satan and name (satan's name) and when the sikhs says satanam shri waheguru ji (what they are really saying is satan's name is the wonderful Lord).

Want to know more? Where does paper come from? It comes from wood pulp (am I right?) then using filtration and bleaches processes sheets of paper come from the pulp. Then ink is dispensed using lettered utensils to print the guru granth sahib and then glued together for the bowing of people.

Think of it: Sikhs go to gurudwara (The house or door of the guru) guru also means gu, ru to bring light from darkness.

Satan is called the princes of darkness who transforms himself into an angel of light. (check it out using google) so now you have sikhs bowing on a sunday (sunday being a day of worshipping the sun under pagan worship) to money, cloth, a slab of wood (the granth being derived from tree's and a print machine in India) and a fat pot-bellied granthi who whisk's away non-existent flies every now and then. Sikh's have now made a false God. and come under God's curse since it says in his 10 commandments do not make for yourselves idols and shall have no other god's before him!

Jesus christ is the way, the truth and the life no one comes to the father except thorugh him.

Think about it, read for yourself and learn to question everything about sikhism. Guru Nanak used teh Koran and the gita bhavad and the bible to fuse a 3 in 1 book called the granth. The guru's stole the idea thatGod blessed samson of the bible with strength and ppower because he was a nazarite and his parents vowed to keep his hair as the identity of the nazarite blood-line. His strength came fromt he holy spirit. the Guru's believed if we keep our long kesh / hair we will empower ourselves will the same strength as samson and defend ourselves during the tribal oppression suffered by the muslims.

read, read, read. God does miracles through christ and his born-again people. reincarnation is also false it say's in thebook of hebrews ch9 v27. it is appointed to man to live once and then die and then the judgement. If you reject christ, you go straight to hell no if's and no but's. God loves manking and want's no one to perish. Just because you believe God exists doesn't mean you're entitled to join him in heaven after you die! Sikh's believe in the lie of reincarnation. therefore there is no heaven for sikhs, muslims or hindu's.

repent of your sins and pray the following:

Jesus, I confess to you that I am a sinner and wilfully and unknowingly sinned throughout my life. Lord God today I repent and ask for you to forgive me and cleanse me by the precious blood of your son Jesus who died on the cross for my sins. Help to me forgive those who have harmed me as I ask you forgive me for harming others too. Lord come into my heart and save me and write my name in the book of life. and when I die Lord Jesus I will spend eternity with you. Thank you Lord for saving me and help me to live a life that is pleasing to you -Amen.

it's that simple.... be blessed, forget sikhism, what does it do for you?

Are you high?

Seriously, are you high?

i know this is an old post, but Dhan Dhan Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji Maharaj went to Sachkhand in 1943, however, giani ji is saying here 1946. Why the discrepency?

Excellent katha by Giani Ji (as usual, goes without saying), and excellent veechar by namastang ji.

bump

• 1 year later...
  • The topic was unpinned