~Japji Sahib Vichar Sagar~must Must Must Must Read

N30S1NGH

tape 66 out of 81:

Sidhas then asked Guru Ji, to wear Khintha Kafni(chola) to carry an walking stick.

Guru Ji replied:

khinthaa kaal ku-aaree kaa-i-aa jugat dandaa parteet.

Let the remembrance of death be the patched coat you wear, and free from death like the purity of virginity free from kaal(husband), and let faith in the Lord be your walking stick.

Gyan Ji gave example of sri guru nanak dev ji. When guru maharaj went to sachkhand with his body. They went inside the tamboo(hut) after meeting hindu and muslisms and left the earth. Hindus and muslims start fighting between themselves. Muslims said we want to bury our pir, hindus said we want to cremate when they went inside the hut. They saw flower..hindus took half of the flower and muslims went other flower and went to their places.

Now one can doubt how come sri guru nanak dev ji body disappeared and went to sachkhand with the body. Gyani ji says for guru's saroop their body is not made of 5 elements(water, air, fire, earth, ether) like us. They are made differently. Which only bhramgyani can realize.

aa-ee panthee sagal jamaatee man jeetai jag jeet.

Seeing Vahiguroo in all of his mankind is consider as the highest order in reality not highest order within yogis; conquer your own mind, and conquer the world.

aadays tisai aadays.

I bow to Him, I humbly bow to Vahiguroo.

aad aneel anaad anaahat jug jug ayko vays. ||28||

The Primal One, the Pure Light, without beginning, without end. Throughout all the ages, He is One and the Same.

Sidhas offered Guru Ji food(bhagut) and told Guru Ji that we have attendant who makes the food and when food is ready, she plays naad(sound).

Guru Ji replied:

bhugat gi-aan da-i-aa bhandaaran ghat ghat vaajeh naad.

Let spiritual wisdom be your food, and compassion your attendant. The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates in each and every heart.

To be continued:

tape 67 out of 81:

Sidhas requested Guru Ji to be naath(leader) of yogis.

aap naath naathee sabh jaa kee riDh siDh avraa saad.

He Himself is the Supreme Master of all; everyone stays under his will. Everyone is in his wealth and miraculous spiritual powers, and all other external tastes and pleasures is like veil on the mind which does not let one's taste true essence of naam.

Guru Ji further says:

sanjog vijog du-ay kaar chalaaveh laykhay aavahi bhaag.

Union with Him, and separation from Him are all karaj done by His Will. We come to receive what is written in our destiny.

aadays tisai aadays.

Sidhas told - I bow to you Guru Sahib ji, Guru Nanak Dev Ji replied humbly bow to God instead of my body.

aad aneel anaad anaahat jug jug ayko vays. ||29||

The Primal One, the Pure Light free from maya, five elements. without beginning, without end, ever going. Throughout all the ages, He is One and the Same.

Guru Ji then says:

aykaa maa-ee jugat vi-aa-ee tin chaylay parvaan.

The One Divine when met with Mother(Maya)and it conceived and gave birth to the three gunas.

Gyani ji says when bhram(God) meets with maya, it bounds to an change(upadhi) and transcedents its attributes into Isher(Sargun roop). Maya is numb without Vahiguroo's jot. When Vahiguroo's jot enters Maya, it gives birth to three gunas as we talked about it at very beginning of japji sahib katha.

ik sansaaree ik bhandaaree ik laa-ay deebaan.

God created the Creator of the World(Bhrama) via Rajogun, then the Sustainer(Vishnu) was created via Satogun and then Destroyer(Shivji) was created via tamogun.

jiv tis bhaavai tivai chalaavai jiv hovai furmaan.

Gyani ji says: everything is under Vahiguroo control. Vahiguroo uses maya, under that maya there are three gunas, three devta's, whole creation, 5 subtle elements, 5 physical elements, 5 vices and all the kudrat. All that is God's Celestial Order.

oh vaykhai onaa nadar na aavai bahutaa ayhu vidaan.

God watches over all as in give nourishment, energy to all, but none see Him. How wonderful God is!

aadays tisai aadays.

Sidhas all said aadays - I bow to you Guru Sahib ji, Guru Nanak Dev Ji replied (tisai aadays) humbly bow to God instead of my body.

aad aneel anaad anaahat jug jug ayko vays ||30||.

The Primal One, the pure light free from three gunas, without beginning, without end, ever going. Throughout all the ages, He is One and the Same.

To be continued:

tape 68 out of 81:

Sidhas told Guru ji that we use different yogic posturesm, have seats of authority and treasure. But you don't seem to be in posture nor you have seat of authority and treasure.

Guru Ji replied:

aasan lo-ay lo-ay bhandaar.

On world after world are His Seats of Authority, he sits in every heart, in every being and I only consider treasure which are stored in every being's karam- writ on one's forehead..

jo kichh paa-i-aa so aykaa vaar.

Whatever was put into them, was put there once and for all.

kar kar vaykhai sirjanhaar.

Having created the creation, the Creator Lord watches over it all the time.

naanak sachay kee saachee kaar.

O Nanak, True is the Creation of the True Lord.

aadays tisai aadays.

Sidhas all said aadays - I bow to you Guru Sahib ji, Guru Nanak Dev Ji replied (tisai aadays) humbly bow to God instead of my body.

aad aneel anaad anaahat jug jug ayko vays. ||31||

The Primal One, the pure light free from three gunas, without beginning, without end, ever going. Throughout all the ages, He is One and the Same and there is no change(upadhi) in him. ||31||

Gyani ji now talks about the above pauri from context of Gurmukh:

aasan lo-ay lo-ay bhandaar

That heart becomes treasure when vahiguroo sits in asan(posture) and gives its full parkaash.

jo kichh paa-i-aa so aykaa vaar.

Gyani ji says this above gurbani tuk can be also interpertated as the five beloveds( panj pyares) when giving amrit to jagiaaso(learner)- gives naam amrit only once. Also when Vahiguroo gives treasure to his bhagat- sant bhramgyanis. He gives that bhandar(treasure) all at once.

kar kar vaykhai sirjanhaar.

Gurmukhs first do(kar) sarvan(listening) then do(kar) manan(following) and nidhasan(contemplating on it) then they are able to see that Vahiguroo (sirnjanhaar).

naanak sachay kee saachee kaar.

Nanak says, gurmukhs never separate naam from them, they always continue contemplating on truth(sachae) of sachhee kar( vahiguroo's true creation).

aadays tisai aadays.

I bow to you Vahiguroo, I am humbly bow to Vahiguroo.

aad aneel anaad anaahat jug jug ayko vays.

The Primal One, the pure light free from three gunas, without beginning, without end, ever going. Throughout all the ages, He is One and the Same and there is no change(upadhi) in him. ||31||

Gyani ji says, all these qualities can also come in this being. Once this being recnognize his real self and makes effort to breaks the veils of maya which are currently in this being.

To be continued:

tape 69 out of 81:

ik doo jeebhou lakh hohi lakh hoveh lakh vees.

Gyani ji says this tuk represents sampaath upasana(worship) which are Seven Phase of Divine Knowledge-

1. Good Wish- I am abide by the wishes of the great person. Should I ask him how ignorance is removed such a feeling is known as Good Wish.

2. Good Consideration: To adopt good qualities after having throught over his word and to renounce demerits.

3. Tanun Mansa: To Turn thoughts and instincts into subtle form through meditation and penances and remove Haume, ego.

4. Satvapati: To have gained knowledge about the soul to consider the world untrue, non living and house of pain. To Treat all visible like a dream and feel non-existing.

5. Asanshkit: As human while in "sukhupati" is insight the Sun of Bliss having no sensations for outer pleasure or pain. All doubts and apprehensions removed imaging about conduct over goes above the daily needs of food, drink, hunger, thrists and the quality of happiness and sorrow.

6. Padarth- Bhami- God is not separate from me. He recognises his roots orginal source. Forgets about body needs and actions whether or not you get food gets immaterial and he is content without eating any thing. No ripple in the realm of desire transcedents worldly behaviours are disciplines.

7. Turia Avastha (satvi bhumika/7th realm)- God is visible everywhere looks upon himself distinct and orginal to deeper spiritual knowledege. This is seventh phase of knowledge called Turia. Knowner of the Divine Being is always imbued with his own soul the pure being and lives in him.

Gyani ji further gives an example from history: Once there is raja name(pirtho). Pirtho was very kind king and true bhagat of Vahiguroo. Pirtho asked God after being fully immersed in God's love - please give me 1000 tongues to meditate on your naam, his wish was granted then he asked for 20,000 tongues to meditate on Naam, that wish was also granted then he kept asking for more 100,000 tongues and 1 million then 1 billion tongues. When he was about to ask for more then God advised him to reside and fully merge with me. This is sampat upasana when person keeps striving for more with Good wish and Good consideration then God surely bless that person with last stage- turia avastha.

Therefore, the meaning of this verse "ik doo jeebhou lakh hohi lakh hoveh lakh vees" is as follows:

If I had one tongue, I wish that one tongue transform into 100,000 tongues as in my state of meditating on Naam could reach at meditating on Throat Chakra where upon meditating one gets anand(bliss) 100,000 more than normal recitation, when one accomplishes that state then jagiasoo ask to multiply 100,000 tongues twenty times as in my state of meditation on Naam could reach at meditating on heart chakra then on navel chakra state where upon meditating one gets anand(bliss) 20,000000 more times.

Gyan ji says: After meditating on Navel Chakra, one gets into trance state of Gurmukh rom rom har dahvaie ||

Guru ji than says:

lakh lakh gayrhaa aakhee-ahi ayk naam jagdees.

I would repeat that Neel( 20 000,00000) tongues , hundreds of thousands of times, the Name of the One, the Lord of the Universe.

ayt raahi pat pavrhee-aa charhee-ai ho-ay ikees.

Along this path to our Husband Lord, we climb the steps of the ladder(bakhri, Madhma, Pasanti, Para bani)* stays in Turiya Avastha(state) where one merges with God.

*1. Baikri Bani- When one recites naam with javan(tongue), hout(lips), khaieyal(thoughts) that is called Baikari Bani. 2. Madhma Bani- When one recites naam in Kant(throat) without moving lips...just with the thoughts is called Madhma Bani. 3. Pasanti Bani- When one recites naam in hirda(heart). 4. Para Bani- When one recites naam in Nabhi(Navel) without moving tongue and with the thoughts.

sun galaa aakaas kee keetaa aa-ee rees.

Seeing of the birds flying etheric realms in month of saun(august), even worms try copy them and try to fly but they get no success and come back to their home.

Gyani gives another interpertation of this above tuk from spiritual context.

Mahapursh/Saint who have reached dasam daur(akash)just by listening to them one kee(worm) fake self-proclaimed mahapursh start copying them and pretend that they have reached the akash(dasam daurt) they fail miserably and they fall down.

naanak nadree paa-ee-ai koorhee koorhai thees. ||32||

O Nanak, by His Grace He is obtained. False are the boastings of the false.

To be continued:

tape 70 out of 81:

aakhan jor chupai nah jor.

This being has no power to speak, no power to keep silent.

jor na mangan dayn na jor.

This being has no power to beg, no power to give.

Gyani ji gives an sakhi of baba sri chand ji. How when Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji went to sachkhand. Baba Sri Chand Ji Maharaj asked Vahiguroo for Sri Guru nanak Dev Ji Darshan for a moment. Right at that moment, Guru Nanak dev ji appeared and told baba sri chand ji that even if you would have asked for my darshan for 1000 years. I would have stayed with you for thousand years but this being has no power to beg, this was all pre-odained.

jor na jeevan maran nah jor.

This being has no power to live, no power to die.

Gyani ji gives example of harknash and ravan. How they asked Vahiguroo to bless them with vaars to be immortal. They were given other vaars ie- prolong their life but one day even they had to go from this world.

jor na raaj maal man sor.

This being has no power to rule, with wealth and occult mental powers.

jor na surtee gi-aan veechaar.

This being has no power to gain intuitive understanding, spiritual wisdom and meditation.

jor na jugtee chhutai sansaar.

This being has no power to find the way to escape from the world.

jis hath jor kar vaykhai so-ay.

He alone has the Power in His Hands. He watches over all.

naanak utam neech na ko-ay. ||33||

Nanak says, this being has no power to call self or others higher or lower. It's according to God's will one turn to be higher and another lower.

tape 71 out of 81:

Gyani ji talks about the same pauri but from a Spiritual context:

aakhan jor chupai nah jor.

Jor means milap with Vahiguroo

aakhan jor- If person keep claming that I will meet Vahiguroo. One cannot meet him just by claiming.

Gurbani says: Gali Jog Na Hoi ||

chupai nah jor- If person decides to observe silence to meet Vahiguroo. One cannot meet him just by observing silence.

jor na mangan - If person decides to beg doors to doors for his grace. One cannot get grace just by begging.

Gurbani says:

Koi Na Jan Har Sio Davaie Jor ||

dayn na jor- If person decides to give charity, donations in intention of meeting with Vahiguroo. One cannot merge with him just by giving donations and charities.

Guru ji then says:

jor na jeevan - If person decides to live a long life to meet Vahiguroo. One cannot merge with Vahiguroo just by having prolonged life.

maran nah jor- If person decides to commit sucide to meet Vahiguroo. One cannot merge just by havin thought of killing one self to meet Vahiguroo because your subtle body made out of 17 elements which includes ego goes with you.

Guru Ji then says:

jor na raaj maal man sor - If person decides to meet Vahiguroo via their kingdom. This way one cannot merge with God. With their kingdom they only have their mind polluted with millions of thoughts wandering around and make their life miserable.

jor na surtee - If person decides to contemplate on their surtee(concentration)and take their surtee in upper realms without Naam to get bliss or meet Vahiguroo. One cannot merge with Vahiguroo by that ritual.

gi-aan veechaar- If person tries to meet with Vahiguroo via their knowledge or holding deep discussions. One cannot merge with God just by that ritual.

jor na jugtee chhutai sansaar - If person tries to meet with Vahiguroo by leaving this sansar(world) by going to secluded place and using specific techniques(jugtee). Even then One cannot merge with Vahiguroo.

jis hath jor kar vaykhai so-ay- Person's who has done bhagti (sarvan, mannan, nidhasan) in Antis kharan( mind acculmation of thoughts, consciousness, sub-consciouness, intellect, ego)and fully destoryed the dirty antish karan can meeet Vahiguroo and merge with Vahiguroo.

naanak utam neech na ko-ay. ||33||

Nanak says, this being has no power to call self or others higher or lower. It's according to God's will one turn to be higher and another lower.

To be continued:

tape 72 out of 81:

Guru ji talks about next puari now..In this pauri and next pauri's Guru ji talks about khands(realms)

raatee rutee thitee vaar.

Many karams are done in Nights(ratee) , seasons(ruteee), holidays(thitee), vaar(days)

pavan paanee agnee paataal.

Many types of people who find wind(pavan) significant in their bhagti ie- some people worship wind deity, some stops pavan in their body to do meditaiton

Many types of water(panee) and many types of people who find water significant in their bhagti ie- some people stays in water and do bhagti, some people do hard penances in water then some use large amount of water so they can be successful in their ritual of bodily cleansing.

Many types of people who find fire(agni) significant in their bhagti ie- some people use fire to over-heat their body to build up energies, some people use fire to burn certain parts of their body so they can get occult powers.

Many types of people who do bhagti in nether regions/underground(patal) ie- doing bhagti in caves, underground bhora's.

tis vich Dhartee thaap rakhee Dharam saal.

in the midst of these, He established the earth as a home for Dharma.

Gyani ji says: out of 9 realms, Vahiguroo established hindustan as home for Dharmasala because most of avtars, prophets, pir, pagamvar were born in Hindustan.

tis vich jee-a jugat kay rang.

Upon it, He placed the various species of beings their various techniques of doing things.

tin kay naam anayk anant.

Their names and karam's are uncounted and endless.

karmee karmee ho-ay veechaar.

Discussions on their deeds and their actions all are discussed and judged in court of God.

sachaa aap sachaa darbaar.

God Himself is True, and True is His Court.

Gyani ji there are different types of God's darbar(court): 1. His darbar is there in form of sadhsangat(soceity of saints). 2. Our heart is also one form of his darbar. 3. Baikhunt is also another form of his darbar where all the bhagats, saints meditate on his name. 4. Sachkhand which is realm of God .

tithai sohan panch parvaan.

There, in perfect grace and ease; saints which are panch(highest) with virtues like- sarvan, manan, nidasan, staying in will and have humility as well are accepted (parvan).

nadree karam pavai nesaan.

All his being receive the Mark of Grace from the Merciful Lord.

kach pakaa-ee othai paa-ay.

The ripe and the unripe, the good and the bad, shall there all get judged by their actions.

naanak ga-i-aa jaapai jaa-ay. ||34||

Nanak says, when you go home, you will see this.

Dharam khand kaa ayho Dharam.

This is righteous living in the realm of Dharma.

Gyani ji talks about how dharam khand is a state of this body and mind.

Dharam Khand- Congregational persons in this phase.

to be continued:

tape 73 out of 81:

Guru Ji then talks about gian khand in next pauri.

gi-aan khand kaa aakhhu karam.

And now I speak of the realm of spiritual wisdom. In this spiritual realm, holy saints(gian khandi) have full knowledge of everything.

kaytay pavan paanee vaisantar kaytay kaan mahays.

Holy saints can see so many types of winds or gas(paun/pavan), wind deities(pavan devta's) people who use wind(pavan) from their body in their bhagti by taking them into various chakras energy points.

Gyan ji says: people who do accupuncture they have full knowledge about paun so they can easily heal people with their knowledge.

Holy saints can see so many different elements of water(panee) and their secrets.

Holy saints can see so many types of fires(vasantar) some are visible , some are invisible for normal people like us for example- daun agni which spreads around in the jungle and destroys everything, saman agni which stays in the wood always, jatara agni- this agni's is inside us which helps us to digest food, trisna agni- fire of disers, irkha agni- fire of jealously, vishay agni- fire of lust, anger, greed, attachment, ego.

Gyani ji shares an sakhi how once this singh went to his mahapursh to get discourse. Mahapursh told him that you are burning in fire. He said, i cannot realize it.. Mahapursh said, you are suffering from vishey agni, you should do patt otherwise this will burn you.

kaytay kaan mahays.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see soo many krishnas , shiv ji and his 11 incarnations.

Gyan ji shares an sakhi of this singh in bombay. He was quite spiritual. Gyani ji asked him when your gian dristhi open as in when you reached that state of knowledge (gian khand), what did you see. He said, all these deities keep coming do namaskar then they disappear. In this state, you can see other world and it's people which normal people cannot say.

kaytay barmay ghaarhat gharhee-ahi roop rang kay vays.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many Brahmas fashioning forms of great beauty, adorned and dressed in many colors.

kaytee-aa karam bhoomee mayr kaytay kaytay Dhoo updays.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many worlds and mountains which are there for karm's, can see soo many dharu bhagats and his teacher(narad muni) who gives discourses.

Gyani ji says: The reason why normal people cannot see them is because these are made of 4 elements ( sky, wind, water, fire). The 5th element which is earth(visible) is not present in them-

1. Sky is not solid element, normal person may see sky however person cannot destroy sky even if one wants wishes to destory. For example- throw stones, fire rockets at the sky, nothing happens to the sky.

2. Wind is not solid element, one can feel wind but cannot see wind.

3. Water is not solid element. It's made of two types of gases, once water vapourises one cannot even see water.

4. Fire is not solid element either, one can easily use some protection and put their hand in and out in the fire.

There are many invisible things which are made of 2, 3, 4 elements(tats) once an matter is made of all five elements, normal person can see it.

When we are in the body because we have full 5 physical elements, 25 parkriti's (sub elements) that's why our body can be seen. Once we leave our physical body, our real self goes with only subtle body which is made out of 17 elements - five pranas, five gyan indrai(senses), five karam indra(senses),

Man(Mind) and Buddh(Intellect).

Five Parnas: pran(breaths), apan(vaoio), Saman (energy exists everywhere in body), Bhyaan (energy exists in navel chakra) and

Udhayn (energy exist in throat chakra).

Five Gyan Senses: hearing, touch, sight, taste, smell.

Mann and Buddh- Our antish karan made of mat, chit, buddh, ahankar

(all thoughts in consciousness/subconsciouness, desires/wishes at the time of death and ego)

Five karam indree's- Feet, Hands, Tounge(speech), Anus and our Sexual organ.

kaytay ind chand soor kaytay kaytay mandal days.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many Indras, so many moons and suns, so many worlds and lands.

kaytay siDh buDh naath kaytay kaytay dayvee vays.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many Siddhas and Buddhas, so many Yogic masters. So many goddesses of various kinds.

kaytay dayv daanav mun kaytay kaytay ratan samund.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many demi-gods and demons, so many silent sages. So many oceans of jewels.

kaytee-aa khaanee kaytee-aa banee kaytay paat narind.

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see so many ways of life, so many resosance/bani( rajsi, tamski, satki bani), within inside the body ie- Bakhri bani, madhma bani, pasanti bani, para bani, tantik bani which is sound comes from elements, patrik bani which is sound coming from sky, so many dynasties of rulers.

kaytee-aa surtee sayvak kaytay naanak ant na ant. ||35||

Person who belong to this realm of knowledge can see soo many intuitive people, so many selfless servants. O Nanak, His limit has no limit!

Gyani ji says: Person who belong to this realm, don't have duality. They see God in everything. Their mind which see jot(soul) in all his creation discussed above stays in non dualistic(advait roop) mode. This state is gian khand.

To be continued:

tape 74 out of 81:

Guru Ji further says:

gi-aan khand meh gi-aan parchand.

When person reaches this realm of wisdom, they get full elevated spiritual wisdom.

Gyani ji gives an example: When person is sleeping, person has no knowledge about his state. But when that person gets up then one gets full knowledge about the state as in if they are waking state, knowledge about their surronding etc.

tithai naad binod kod anand.

One listesn to Sound-current of the Naad which vibrates there, amidst the sounds and the sights of bliss.

Gyani ji distinguishes between three types of anand- one is naad anand which is celestial bliss felt upon hearing the resosance of naam and second one is binod anand: which is bliss felt by eyes upon seeing the God's light and it's magnificent beauty.Third is kour anand which is bliss felt by union with God/Supreme Bliss.

Gyani ji says, when one listens to resosance (dhuni) of naam then they get naad anand, then slowly goes one stage above starting feeling binod anand, feeling bliss by seeing his magical beauty, celestial souls.

Gurbani says:

Rang Haisaie Rang Rovaie Chup Bhi Kar Jai

Parva Nahi Kissae kari Baaj Sachaey Nai ||

Then after going through that anand then one gets to state kour anand which is supreme bliss. In this state, soul gets united with paratama. Sikh gets partakh darshan of Guru Maharaj Ji.

To be continued:

Tape 75 out of 81:

Guru Ji further says:

saram khand kee banee roop.

People with great humility resides in this realm of humility, they speak very sweet word(banee), not that they only speak, their actions itself are very sweet . Their discourses are free from all the vices, wordly-materialstic talks.

tithai ghaarhat gharhee-ai bahut anoop.

Forms of incomparable beauty are fashioned there.

taa kee-aa galaa kathee-aa naa jaahi.

Their inner state/discourses cannot be described.

jay ko kahai pichhai pachhutaa-ay.

One who tries to speak of them or their state shall regret the attempt.

tithai gharhee-ai surat mat man buDh.

Their pure consciousness, intellect and understanding of their pure mind are shaped in there (saram khand)

tithai gharhee-ai suraa siDhaa kee suDh. ||36||

Person with pure consciousness get fully aware how devta's, sidhas, the beings of spiritual perfection, are shaped there.

Gyani ji talks about how next puari explains state of sanmukh sikh. Sanmukh state is 6th state out of 7 state. Just to recap the states and khands corresponding to them.

Seven phases(State) of Divine Knowledge:

1. Good Wish- I am abide by the wishes of the great person. Should I ask him how ignorance is removed such a feeling is known as Good Wish. (Dharam Khand)

2. Good Consideration: To adopt good qualities after having throught over his word and to renounce demerits. (Dharam Khand)

3. Tanun Mansa: To Turn thoughts and instincts into subtle form through meditation and penances and remove Haume, ego. (Gian Khand)

4. Satvapati: To have gained knowledge about the soul to consider the world untrue, non living and house of pain. To Treat all visible like a dream and feel non-existing. (Gian Khand)

5. Asanshkit: As human while in "sukhupati state" is insight the Sun of Bliss having no sensations for outer pleasure or pain. All doubts and apprehensions removed imaging about conduct over goes above the daily needs of food, drink, hunger, thrists and the quality of happiness and sorrow. (Saram khand)

6. Padarth- Bhami- God is not separate from me. He recognises his roots orginal source. Forgets about body needs and actions whether or not you get food gets immaterial and he is content without eating any thing. No ripple in the realm of desire transcedents worldly behaviours are disciplines. (Karam Khand/Sanmukh Sikh)

7. Turia Avastha (satvi bhumika/7th realm)- God is visible everywhere looks upon himself distinct and orginal to deeper spiritual knowledege. This is seventh phase of knowledge called Turia. Knowner of the Divine Being is always imbued with his own soul the pure being and lives in him. (Sachkhand/Gurmukh Sikh).

karam khand kee banee jor.

Person who belongs to realm of karam, the word they speak has immense Power because they are attached(jor) with Vahiguroo.

tape 76 out of 81

tithai hor na ko-ee hor.

No one else dwells there, just naami who recites on naam.

tithai joDh mahaabal soor.

There resides the warriors of great power, the spiritual heroes.

tin meh raam rahi-aa bharpoor.

They are totally fulfilled, imbued with the Lord's Essence.

tithai seeto seetaa mahimaa maahi.

Numerous devoote's who are seeta(engraved) in Vahiguroo's naam are there, cool and calm in their majestic glory.

taa kay roop na kathnay jaahi.

Their beauty cannot be described.

naa ohi mareh na thaagay jaahi.

Neither (atamik maut)death nor deception of maya comes to those, neither they die in terms of die in vishey vikars(desires.

jin kai raam vasai man maahi.

within whose minds the Lord abides.

tithai bhagat vaseh kay lo-a.

The devotees of many worlds, many types of devotees dwell there.

karahi anand sachaa man so-ay.

They get ananad(bliss); their minds are imbued with the True Lord.

sach khand vasai nirankaar.

In this realm of Truth, the Formless Lord abides.

Gyani ji this tuk reflects the 7th and final state of divine knowledge - Turiya Avastha. This state is of a Gurmukh. Gurmukh is free from all three states- jagrath, saupan, sukhopat.

The first avastha is when the mind is interacting with sensory information, the second when the senses are generally less active, but the mind is still projecting images and experience in sleep, and the third is dreamless sleep, when the mind is not active but is really more akin to non-consciousness. Turiya is beyond the three and one of pure consciousness.

kar kar vaykhai nadar nihaal.

Having created the creation, Gurmukhs watches him. By His Glance of Grace, He bestows happiness on Gurmukh.

tithai khand mandal varbhand.

Gurmukh/Bhramgyani have full knowledge of countless of planets, solar systems and galaxies.

jay ko kathai ta ant na ant.

If one speaks of them, there is no limit, no end.

tithai lo-a lo-a aakaar.

There are worlds which are fully luminated( parkash).

jiv jiv hukam tivai tiv kaar.

As He commands to Gurmukhs/bhramgyanis, gurmukhs/bhramgyanis listen to act accordingly.

vaykhai vigsai kar veechaar.

When bhramgyanis sees vahiguroo's jot in all and contemplating with the creation, He rejoices in supreme bliss.

naanak kathnaa karrhaa saar. ||37||

O Nanak, to describe this is as hard as steel!. It's very hard to describe further ||37||

Gyani ji says after turiya avastha(final stage), there one more avastha known as turiya <admin-profanity filter activated> avastha which is only for satguru(nirgun parbraham) and one can get to that avastha only after when one leaves the body and there is no coming in world or going from the world even as avtar. In this avastha atma fully merge with satguru.

Gurbani describes this avastha as:

Nanak nadree nadar nihaal

Gyani ji says, only satguru nanak dev ji can do nadar or if there is poran bhramgyani then they can also nadar to an being and make this being( jiv atma) nihal hiiiii nihaaaaaal (supreme bliss)

Sidhas asked how can one reach final destination or reach bhramgyan. Guru Ji replies to sidhas from stages to stages:

jat paahaaraa Dheeraj suni-aar.

Let self-control be the furnace, and patience the goldsmith.

Gyan ji says, dheraj(pateince) is must. Dukh/Sukh feeling should be sam(same).

To be Continued:

• The topic was unpinned