First Barsi Of Baba Thakur Singh Ji

.:SanmukH:.

Dhan Dhan Sikhi ... please dont turn this thread into a debate over baba ji's bachan, it is old news and has been discussed umpteen times!

But as you have chosen to comment, i will only reply by saying, only a few of those that spent time with baba ji know what they were really like, what spiritual avastha they had, their habits, their jeevan etc.

Please note that i said only a few, as many of us even with such great gursikhs around us still walk blind folded!

You are free to have your opinion, but please no matter what is it, do not worry about baba ji! You say explaining up there in god's court? If he did have anything to explain im sure he would have discussed it with guru sahib ji while baba ji was still in human form! For those that see vaheguru partakh this stuff means nothing!

As far as forgetting or forgiving is concerned, there are those people who wont forget baba ji for his bachan mostly because they percieve it to be wrong (their choice to belive what they will) and hence remember baba ji in a bad way.

But then there are those people who will remember baba ji for his humility, his seva, his bhagti, his pyaar, his sikhi parchar, his kirpa, his love, his legacy. As a true servant of god who dedicated his whole life to guru sahib, there is plenty of gurbani which talks about how to treat such gursikhs.

Now you brother/sister can choose what you would prefer to remember, one is a issue of debate another is a case of inspiration.

With regards to the forgiveness. Fine bhai sahib you dont forgive baba ji. Not to be rude, but i dont really think baba ji would mind if you never forgave him. A gursikh seeks to please vaheguru not the world. So he wouldnt really need our forgiveness since baba ji believed that they spoke the truth and acted the truth. secondly IF baba ji was wrong, then vaheguru is still full of complete daya- compassion and forgiveness. He forgave ajamal, ganika etc, he can forgive any of us. Forgivness is one of the traits of god and very hard to obtain. only gursikhs on very high avastha can be truelly forgiving like vaheguru is.

But anyway as i said please dont discuss this any further. Just take something positive away even if you disagree with the respect shown for baba ji. On the night the darbar sahib was absolutely jam packed with sangat, the naujawan singhs who did seva for the akhand path had great anand doing seva of guru ji, the sevadars got the chance to serve the sangat, and the sadh sangat sat in guru jis darbar and sang Vaheguru's praises!!! It was an amazing 3 days you could really feel something in the air! Anybody know when the keertan and dhadhi varaan etc are going to be available on the net?

And gyanni takhat singh has been telling some amazingggggg veechars since he got here!!! Unfortunetly i wont repeat them on the internet as i neither have the knowledge to explain them fully and nor do i wish 'unbeleivers' to mock the jeevans of chardi kala gursikhs and their bhagti as i do not want to be guilty of anybody getting the opportunity to be doing nindia of such amazingly high gursikhs!!

But if you want to find out first hand, hes on tomorrow night at pleck around 7ish i believe, he leaves thursday morning for hong kong.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But then there are those people who will remember baba ji for his humility, his seva, his bhagti, his pyaar, his sikhi parchar, his kirpa, his love, his legacy. As a true servant of god who dedicated his whole life to guru sahib, there is plenty of gurbani which talks about how to treat such gursikhs.

143502[/snapback]

Wow... Just as I read that it brings every hair on my body to stand. Dhan Dhan Baba Thakur Singh Jee...

Amazingly Chardeekalaa Gurmukh

Vaheguru Jee Kaa Khalsa

Vaheguru Jee Kee Fateh

Does anyone know if the DVD created from Baba Jee's barsi is out, or when it will be? Will we be able to buy it online etc?

I know it was less than a week ago, but that Keertan from that night is still amazing me from memory...

Can't wait to relive just a moment of Saturday night.

Any help is appreciated Jee

Forgive me for my many mistakes Jee.

Dear AK-47

Apologies from my part for spoiling the thread.I agree with you that these things should not be discussed here.

Just on a personal note,so much of degeneration has occured in this world that I can only trust Guru Granth Sahib and no one else.I hear every year people celebrating anniversaries of so many sants and its their personal choice but I am not with them.

If this time istead of Dhumma Ji,the other person Ram Singh had become the jathedar of taksal,taksal would have been celebrating his anniversaries too.So its impossible to judge someone as a Sant just because he is the jathedar of a respectable organisation.

Anyways cheers brother

We might need ur AK-47 in the future d_oh.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

Gurfateh jio

just fout id let u all know that Giani Takhur Singh ji came down to uk. i had the luck to meet him at a friends house. he is one chardi kalla singh. he has got sum undescribale excellent knowledge. recommend evryone tries to obtain his katha. very inspiring..........

Gurfateh jio

just fout id let u all know that Giani Takhur Singh ji came down to uk. i had the luck to meet him at a friends house. he is one chardi kalla singh. he has got sum undescribale excellent knowledge. recommend evryone tries to obtain his katha. very inspiring..........