wot do u do.......

Gupt_Singh

when u have a really heavy kara on and u r practising punching/striking?

cuz when i am doing crosses or jabs, the kara goes fllllying down my arm and smacks my wrist....it doesnt hurt so much anymore but it still hinders my strikes

wot do u lot do? u cant just sortov stick it up ur arm cuz it comes down again........

The best is if you can find a kara with a smaller inner diameter. If the kara fits properly, it won't go flying down your arm and hit your wrist or knuckles. It'll stick a little more to your arm and won't move around so much. The kara I wear needs soap or oil to put on or take off and it's perfect for punching etc. because it doesn't go running up and down my arm all the time. My other kara is smaller in thickness but has a larger inner diameter and it used to hurt if I used to swing with it on. So don't go for a smaller thickness, but find a smaller inner diameter.

man, mine is quite small for my hand in terms of taking on and off, and since i might grow some more i dont want to get a small one

for now i will wear a top that has like tight ends of sleeves sortov (most tops do) and just put the kara underneath.....

either way.....the kara slows me punches a little.....but it adds enuf weight to hooks aswell :umm:

i personally get ticked off with tiny little kara, they have turned into womens bracelets, how is some titchy little kara going to deflect a strike from a sword like its meant to???????????

Gurufateh

I have a small one on my other hand. Also my big karra i keep quite loose so that it slips off easy enought to hold in your hand while your throwing the punch.. just so it hurts a lil more wink2.gif hehe.. but yeah have had plenty bruises on my arm from practising with just the big one!!