Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest [TheSim]

wjkk wjkf

Ok.. fair enough.. i started the thread and i tried to get away without posting my picture :$

lol i was initially going to but then just didnt.. and since everyone had a turban i felt stupid posting my picture lol ..anyway this thread turned out pretty cool.. and hopefully lots of people now can associate a pic with a name.

Anyways... i'm 17 years old, and here are a few my pics

closest ever being a sikh again with big hair lol ... a lil old pic..

Picture1.jpg

Picture4.jpg

thas all i ahve for now i barley take pics, ill put more if i find them

wjkk wjkf

Guest [TheSim]

i can attend camps and stuff, if you guys wanna hook ,me up with some camp dates near me ill go

i never been to a camp so i wanna go and learn and see how it is....

somet hings i do riht now that help me stay in sikhi and where i learn from is:

---sites such as this one, where i can ask even the stupidest questions and get a good answer so i can learn, i had a lot of doubt before and now things make sense.

--- sikhitothemax i can go there and read stuff in english and learn lots of things.

--- katha ..pretty good way of knowing all the guru stories and shaheed stories and every hardship sikhs in the olden days went through.

- jatha .. i listne to jatha a lot (dhadee) shaheedi immoralty are my favourites and the best one there is..jagowala jatha..there sick. etc

if anyone wants to add to tha tand turn me into a singh im up fo it.

i thought about keeping a turban and beard but its hard at the moment...and i dont want to regret it if i do it when im not ready and after ill be saying i was better without one so whats hte point i wanna get it when i know i can handle it and etc...

wow bro sim may sound dum but im so happy u on this site and me too, dont worry im not going to load u with a single PM lol but well done for trying to get to the stage where u r getting all ready to wear aturban, and keeep kesh ofcourse but ........ok maybe im getting excited but i was imagining what sim would look like wid turban but hard to hold the pic so i wanna see the real pic one day!

WJKK WJKF