Member Pictures

Guest [TheSim]

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

you guys are being rude laughing at him or her, anyways s/he has a point, it does say SIKH SANGAT forum therefore what use the pictures are to us I do not know rolleyes.gif .

But anyways thats my pic if anyone is interested blush.gif :

kick.gif

(I'm the one on the left-only pic I could find that even similar, oh they shud have more of these thingies).

oh gosh anyways im just stressed out man why does every thread have to be to keep certain ppl happy, it aint harming no one so please ppl who dont like it just do not click on it again, gosh common sense is what some ppl lack.... ok im being rude now..... :lol: @ .... better go, more pics anyone?

..... and b4 dreamman or anyone says it, i know i know, another useless post, whatis the world coming to i do not know.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Guest [TheSim]

Absolutley shocking. I thought everyone was a bit more mature than what you people demonstrated. I guess I was wrong, although being over 18 and some even older, that your maturity level is still that of a joking 5 year old who cannot take anything seriously.

And this is supposed to be a religious sikh site?