Hair

Guest _GUPT_

its the world and people that make us believe that THIS is beautiful and THIS is ugly .. however they wana see people.. people tend to blend in that way ..

like for example.. a uno-brow.. people would say whoa .. wat is that.. do your brows man .. that is ugly .. but to me its what guru ji gave us .. its how we are .. it defines your person .. i think they are very nice on people .. i use to have one and i just grown out of it kinda and its just partially there ..

.. but i know someone who has one and they look quite sexy :e: (its a guy for all those thinking other stuff .. :lol: )

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the world and people that make us believe that THIS is beautiful and THIS is ugly .. however they wana see people.. people tend to blend in that way ..

like for example.. a uno-brow.. people would say whoa .. wat is that.. do your brows man .. that is ugly .. but to me its what guru ji gave us .. its how we are .. it defines your person .. i think they are very nice on people .. i use to have one and i just grown out of it kinda and its just partially there ..

.. but i know someone who has one and they look quite sexy  :e: (its a guy for all those thinking other stuff ..  :umm: )

132296[/snapback]

hahahahhaha LOL.gif ...

anyways... yeah i agree..... the hair tht is natural growing god gives u... accept it..... rolleyes.gif ... u know ppl who cut, shave and do tht crap... their hair doesn't grow back the way it was before... think abt tht! :lol:

.. but i know someone who has one and they look quite sexy  :e: (its a guy for all those thinking other stuff ..  :umm: )

132296[/snapback]

suuuuure....we believe you...Jaspaul veer ji has a crush. wink2.gif ... LOL.gifLOL.gif

*cough cough*

anywhooooo....

hair is a Gods gift...

the link that the person who started this topic was a link related to science...its a pure science website...

but the link that Untitled Singh gave was a link based on Sikhi....

sikhi and science...religion and science...dont you know how many times they bump into each other to prove each other wrong?? :lol:

now its up to you to choose which one you want to follow...sikhi? or science?

i hope that i havent offended anyone...thats not what i posted for...

peace...

GurFateh ji

132296[/snapback]

suuuuure....we believe you...Jaspaul veer ji has a crush. wink2.gif ... LOL.gifLOL.gif

*cough cough*

anywhooooo....

hair is a Gods gift...

the link that the person who started this topic was a link related to science...its a pure science website...

sikhi and science...religion and science...dont you know how many times they bump into each other to prove each other wrong?? :lol:

peace...

GurFateh ji

132317[/snapback]

Hahahaha… so obvious eh?

132296[/snapback]

suuuuure....we believe you...Jaspaul veer ji has a crush. wink2.gif ... LOL.gif

*cough cough*

anywhooooo....

hair is a Gods gift...

sikhi and science...religion and science...dont you know how many times they bump into each other to prove each other wrong?? :umm:

peace...

GurFateh ji

132317[/snapback]

Hahahaha… so obvious eh?

133877[/snapback]

but i know someone who has one and they look quite sexy

hahahahaha! yeah yeah...suuuuuure!! :lol:

does this girl have that look in her eyes when you look at her??? or is it the other way around??? wink2.gif *sigh* love...it gets to everyone.... rolleyes.gif

LOL.gif

its ok veer ji...we wont tell anyone.. shhh.gif

*cough cough*