Hair

Guest _GUPT_

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in conclusion.. keep ur hair :TH:

we see everything, or ALMOST everything Guru jee told us to do; things we're supposed to do or how we're supposed to live our lives, its not only practical but its even backed up to science.... people say u can't mix science and religion together... but even those who try and PUT down sikhi, they are shut up with all the SCIENTIFIC facts that provided to them... it's funny that science is STILL catching up to what our Guru started teaching over 500 years ago.. Everything we do in sikhi just seems to MAKE SENSE.. :lol:

in conclusion.. keep ur hair :TH:

we see everything, or ALMOST everything Guru jee told us to do; things we're supposed to do or how we're supposed to live our lives, its not only practical but its even backed up to science.... people say u can't mix science and religion together... but even those who try and PUT down sikhi, they are shut up with all the SCIENTIFIC facts that provided to them... it's funny that science is STILL catching up to what our Guru started teaching over 500 years ago.. Everything we do in sikhi just seems to MAKE SENSE.. :lol:

134045[/snapback]

no duh* ohmy.gif

baaaahahhahahahaha.. u girls need to get another job rather than posting useless threads about me tongue.gif

LOL.gif

133915[/snapback]

what can i say???i luv you too much to not post about you...mwah wink2.gif

LOL.gif

133924[/snapback]

u scare me...... wacko.gif

134021[/snapback]

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.

grr... *shaking fists*

i was just joking :lol: chill.. :umm:

i dont even think i've ever seen Jaspaul veer ji before....

but yeah...

God gave us hair. if God gave us hair, then we shouldnt destroy that gift by cutting it. i mean...suppose i gave you a card (gift, w/e)...and you went and cut it up...

dont you think that i would believe that you didnt like my gift and thought that it wasn't good. or suppose you did something to it which you thought would made it look better. i would obviously be disappointed and believe that you thought it wasnt good enough they way i had given it to you.

and so for those people who cut hair: Do you do it because you believe (think) that the way God has made you isnt good enough?

cuz thats the way i see it...

anywhoo...thats just my opinions and im really sorry, to those who are offended by what i have stated. im just a moorakh, and i really didnt mean that the people who cut, remove their hair and all are bad...thats not what i meant.

please forgive me.

peace...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa. Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh.