Pandit Mangal Singh Ji

that katha on the hub was put up by myself. Pamdit mangal Singh Ji is a great student of all scriptures and has studied all scriptures possible. his katha is amazing. he came to the uk years ago but has not been back since.

He was given the name of pandit by great hindu scholers who questioned his knowledge. he anwered all their questions correctly and beat all the hindu pandits in banares at the same time with his level of knowledge and due to this recieved the title.

• 4 years later...

Does anybdy know anything abt pandit mangal singh ji?

I was listening to his katha and its quite amazing.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,

Waheguru ji ki fateh.

His complete name is Pandit Mangal Singh Vedanti.He got the title of Pandit from Banaras for his knowledge in vedas. he had spend his entire life in spreading Gurbani .he had studied other region like Hindu, Muslim. Pandit ji also learned many languages like Punjabi, Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Urdu, Arbi, Persian, Brij Bhasha. Not only he speak but also he ll give the grammatical explanation on these languages. i ll tell you brij bhasha is very difficult to speak because you have to speak it in proper rhythm and it is a language local to only brij city(krishan ji's city).he was born in Lahore(presently comes in Pakistan) in a Land Lord family. He had completed his education in Lahore. After partition of india his family comes in india and he started his study in Gurbani. he had also got one Gold Madal for his knowledge in Gurbani. He is very famous among the gyanis,katha vachak and kirtanis of India. He also went to many other countries for spreading Gurbani. he is currently in M.P. state of India. i am giving his recent photo taken in Malaysia 1yr before. his contact no. is +919270380922.

post-24949-128158986501_thumb.jpg

that katha on the hub was put up by myself. Pamdit mangal Singh Ji is a great student of all scriptures and has studied all scriptures possible. his katha is amazing. he came to the uk years ago but has not been back since.

He was given the name of pandit by great hindu scholers who questioned his knowledge. he anwered all their questions correctly and beat all the hindu pandits in banares at the same time with his level of knowledge and due to this recieved the title.

Veer Ji, have you got a link or the name of the particular dc++ hub?

MY NAME IS GYANI LAKHVINDER SINGH "ABODH". I AM SON OF PANDIT GYANI MANGAL SINGH JI "VEDANTI". PANDIT JI'S CURRENT VARIOUS RECORDING MP3, VIDEO, AUODIO AND ALL OVER DATA IS AVAILABLE IN MY COLLECTION.

• 4 years later...
  • 7 years later...
5/11/2005 ਨੂੰ ਸਵੇਰੇ 4:33 ਵਜੇ, ਬਲਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ:

ਬਾਈ ਜੀ..ਕਿਸੇ ਨੂੰ ਨੀ ਪਤਾ???

4/11/2005 ਨੂੰ ਸ਼ਾਮ 8:43 ਵਜੇ, ਬਲਵਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ:

ਕੀ ਕੋਈ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਮੰਗਲ ਸਿੰਘ ਜੀ ਬਾਰੇ ਕੁਝ ਜਾਣਦਾ ਹੈ?

ਮੈਂ ਉਸਦੀ ਕਥਾ ਸੁਣ ਰਿਹਾ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਇਹ ਬਹੁਤ ਹੈਰਾਨੀਜਨਕ ਸੀ।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ।

https://gurmatveechar.com/audio.php?q=f&f=%2FKatha%2F02_Present_Day_Katha%2FPandit_Mangal_Singh