Death sentenced to frank Roque

S1ngh

Do u support Death penality for Frank roque?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Do u support Death penality for Frank roque?

• Yes
    • No
    • "Life in prison without parole" would work fine !

It's kind of hard to vote on what's right and wrong. Yes, he killed a person but do we really have to take away his life? I don't really know about this one. I think it would give a really good name to the Sikh community if our leaders can come together at a large scale and say that Sikhs do not support this kind of actions.

that guy killed balbir singh sodhi in a cold blooded way :umm: now the question arise should he be given a death row or not.. well if he wasnt given a death row i supp loads of us would have made tonnes of noise claimin the trial wasnt fair.. but now when the democratic jury has made their verdict and has given him death row.. if they find that he deserves that than be it because the real judgement by WAHEGURU is yet to be met :umm:

I support the decision of the jury .. Why? becauz this sets the example to other punks to think twice before they target any turban wearing sikh in US in future..

But if i do look other way around.. the humanity and sikhi way... i think he should be spared from the death row..

But to teach the lesson and set the rulez for society.. I support the jury rule..

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

i have voted for "Life in prison without parole" would work fine ! why

(1)just because as my vicky brother said (But if i do look other way around.. the humanity and sikhi way... i think he should be spared from the death row..)

(2) death sentence is very easy hang him hes gone,but if hes kept in jail for whole life then hell understand what wrong he did.