Sarabloh Kara

Guest Guest

yeah its probably a reaction with ya skin???

but i havent heard of this before???

Has this happened to anyone else??? :lol:

Talking about Kara's, I get a rash with Kara's that I've worn and was told to wear a Sarabloh Kara.. but I still get a rash.. Is it just me or do other people get rash with Kara's esp Sarabloh ones as well.

131247[/snapback]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i get the orange thing at night time when its on my arm touching my skin for a long time. when my kara is pushed back then i get that orange thing and it stays here like a tatoo :umm: :umm: :@ :nihungsmile: :T: :e: but it comes off after you take a bath :lol:

i get the orange thing at night time when its on my arm touching my skin for a long time. when my kara is pushed  back then i get that orange thing and it stays here like a tatoo  :umm:  :umm:  :@  :nihungsmile:  :T:  :e: but it comes off after you take a bath  :lol:

131264[/snapback]

yes, my friend is allergic to kara, so she has it hanging with her sri sahib.

Guest oooo there is!

Whilst wearing a sarbloh Kara, if it is pushed up to the top of your arm it will leave an orange stain. This is simply due to metal oxidising/reacting with moisture from your skin. It tends to happen when the Kara is left in contact for a long period (like during sleep) in one place. The orange stain is like a layer of rust deposited on skin that has come from the metal oxidising. It’s nothing to worry about unless it causes a reaction (more than an orange stain) in which case it may be an idea to see your GP. Changing your Kara may help but seeing your GP will help determine why you are reacting to that particular metal.