Simran

Guest me

Vaahiguroo Jee Kaa Khalsaa Vaahiguroo Jee Kee Fatheh!!

Sangat Jee, with Guroo Jees kirpaa, i've started to wake up to do simran b4 my nitnem....but my sister is in the room nex to mine sleepin n gets mad bcuz it wakes her up...i kno i cud jus do it VERY quietly (thas the only way she dusnt hear me) but i enjoy it sooo much more wen i do it loud bcuz its easier to concentrate n thas all u hear. What do u reccomend i do?

thankss!! :)

Bhull Chaak Maph

maybe go downsatirs lay down a kambal as your asan and do simran there. But on the other hand id get louder just to get on your sis's nerves. SAome people have a room in their house where everyone does their paath i know we do and my sis but they have maharaj de saroop at their house so taht different but if youv got the extra room which is a bit further away from the other rooms you could just do your paath there. I dont know what she's complaining about i would love to be woken up by simran every morning.

Chardi kalaa paaji keep it up. woohoo.gifwoohoo.gif :wubc:

Sangat Jee, with Guroo Jees kirpaa, i've started to wake up to do simran b4 my nitnem....but my sister is in the room nex to mine sleepin n gets mad bcuz it wakes her up...i kno i cud jus do it VERY quietly (thas the only way she dusnt hear me) but i enjoy it sooo much more wen i do it loud bcuz its easier to concentrate n thas all u hear. What do u reccomend i do?

thankss!! :doh:

Bhull Chaak Maph

125940[/snapback]

wake up at 2 o' clock LOL.gif

:)

jokin

ask her 2 do same :TH: :TH: :TH:

keep it up

find a park near your house or go for a walk outside (given that it is safe at the early morning hours around your home). You can exercise as well as do your simran, you might find it more intoxicating :doh:

or you can start of softly doing simran, enought to let your ears hears it then slowly start doing simran internally and you can do it as loudly as you want within. No one will be disturbed.. :)