>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

As I was reading it, i remembered that I have read it somewhere at Sikhnet a while back. It was at Sikhnet Youth Q&A forum submitted on 05/31/04. All I can say to my Sikh Sisters is that please stay away from these things this girl did. I had a friend in uni and similar thing happed to her cousin in UK and she ran away with a paki and he took her to pakintan and they never found out where she is, dead or alive. That's why we always say in Ardas everyday, "Sayee Piarey mel, jinhan de milean Tera Naam chit aavey". Meaning, we need to keep the company of our fellow Sikh brothers and sisters and we will be saved automatically. And wen we are with them, we should discuss our History and Gurbani so that we can learn about ourselves and upleft our Souls and become a good example to ourselves, Sikh Panth, our parents, and most importantly, our future generations. Here's the link for this strory at Sikhnet:

http://www.sikhnet.com/sikhnet/youth.nsf/3...33;OpenDocument

tk.

wow... i can't believe the utter CRAP i'm hearin from some of you people... its like 'its her bad.. let her rot in hell' kinda thing...

okay.. agreed... it was her actions that caused the situation... it was in her karma.. but does that mean we turn her away and shun her from 'our circle'..? whats done is done... does Sikhi not teach LOVE, ACCEPTANCE AND FORGIVENESS?.... and secondly.. its not for US to forgive and accept... tha's for GURU JEE.. last time i checked... none of us were gurmukhs...

i'm not sayin what she did was RIGHT.. 'cause it wasn't.. but it was a MISTAKE... sorry that she wasn't as fortunate as some of you other people here.. and i'm damn CERTAIN that ALL of us have made mistakes...

what kind of SIKH says 'whatever... u made the mistake.. now suffer'... our job is not to put blame and judge... our job as SIKHS is to help her... show love... and try to show her the path...

its absolutely DISPICABLE what i'm readin... and u know what the thing is... i bet most of the anger on this thread is because it was done by a MUSLIM guy...

its not easy for sum1 to come out and tell a story like that.. and with the stupid responses that this persons gettin, u think should wanna pursue the path of Sikhi... we're supposed to representatives of the Khalsa Panth, and all she gets is REJECTION and BLAME and INSULTS.. wow... absolutely incredible...

i don't get one thing about these pakis, they talk about kafir this kafir that but yet they drink and go clubbing with the sikh girls when islam forbids Alcohol..what a bunch of hypocrites...And what are pakis so proud of anyways? They need to read Pakistan's 50 YEAR OLD History! Yeah that's it they have 50 year soF paki history whereas the khalsa has hundreds of years of history behind them..These Pakis are more lost than anyone...

who are we to judge?... let them do what they want... focus on your own sikhi.. i think WE'RE the real hypocrites... we preach sikhi.. and when sum1s spillin out their personal experience we turn them away...

... wow...

Brothers and sisters im sure have done their best, like I have to help these kinda girls out, but I have lost all patience with them. Because its gone on for too long.

Look at this way if there is a poisonous fruit growing would you go and eat it if you been warned not to?

We should stop making EXCUSES for slags and yes they are slags if they had some self respect they would not go to such places or indulge in these slagish activities. NO ONE IS FORCING THEM TO DO THESE THINGS are they?

As for girls getting raped for no fault of their own then thats a different matter. Then all sympathy and support should be extended to the girl.

"Modesty and righteousness both have vanished and falsehood moves about as the leader, O Lalo. The function of the Qazis and the Brahmins is over and the Satan now reads the marriage rites (rape). The Muslim women read the Quran and in suffering call upon God, O Lalo. The Hindu women of high cast and others of low caste, may also be put in the same account, O Lalo." (Guru Nanak Dev, Tilang, pg. 722)

I REPEAT YOU REAP WOT U SOW!

Guest jagjeet

WGJKK WGJKF

You will need someone to console you....(Guruji's sangat) to over come every obstackle in your life, SORRY to say that this horrible experiance might not be the last one in your life if you have bad karam. So be a gursikh and ask panj piara to do ardas to Guruji for your jeevan mukthi.

i.e (please browse www.whyichoosesikhsm.com(you are not alone in this mess).

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Sikh Supreme you have grown tired but a true sikh will never grow tired of helping human beings who suffer or are going onto that path.

I don't know where you are from but here in London the very well known story of a girl who went to Pak with her boyfriend for a hol and behind her parents back and was sold off. Somehow she got the opportunity to run and lol she did that- as she was running and they were running after her she saw a Gurdwara Sahib and thats where she ran to and Waheguru Ji saved her.

If Waheguru Ji are ready to help these women then who are we to turn our backs on them.

A mate at uni once said to me- oh thats what they have to suffer- I felt ashamed that a man in front of me with a flowing beard was saying that- that too one with a sister.

Shame on all of us. With brothers like this the paks dont need to worry, they will always get a good supply of free maal. :) :doh:

If I was a girl born in a sikh family and not taught anything by my mparents and I came across someoen like u and someone like that sweet muslim then I know which I would choose because ppl like u dont leave us with much choice.

Really I have something against these charities, even Pingalwara I question - what was the point of helping these ppl- oh they dont understand that its what they sow that they reap and so there is no need to help these ppl.

For example, next time we see a woman abt to be abused we should walk away, she is only suffering because she was out that late at night in the first place and knew this sort of stuff happens or its her fault she wore such revealing clothes. grin.gif

SSM ji,

With respect, if a girl wears revealing clothes then obviously she going to attract animals instinct in some men (those who can't control their sexual desires and urges).

Thats why Guru ji tells women to dress modestly for their own good which was relevent during those times and is still relevant today.

As for helping girls out I would help anyone out if they requested it. But when I see girls who known about these stories of muslim guys using and abusing them. And have knowledge of Sikhi because they proclaim they are Sikh quite strongly...then why don't they realise what they do (drinking, smoking, slagging about) is wrong and is against Sikhi....when I've talked to them about it.

Why don't these girls think about their families honour, their faith, reputation when they run off with a muslim guy. Because in most families eyes the girl is no longer their daughter... and I don't blame them. They have chosen to dis obey their upbringing they must realise for every action their is a consequence and they have to take responsiblity.

Fair enough if they come to gurdwara sahib begging for help and see the errors of their ways... but what kind of a message does it send out to other girls that hey you can slag about as much as you want and still you will be welcome in the community.

That is frankly disgusting.... let these girls who want to slag about be made examples of and other girls see what slagging about does for you.

If I was a girl born in a sikh family and not taught anything by my mparents and I came across someoen like u and someone like that sweet muslim then I know which I would choose because ppl like u dont leave us with much choice.

So hang on what you trying to say you and girls you know would rather go off with a "sweet muslim" guy than a fellow Sikh guy who might have strong opinions? Are you for real? grin.gif:)

There are plenty of Paki Muslim girls I could have had a relationship but never did because I value my faith too much. Are suggesting that it's ok for Sikh girls to have relationships with non-Sikh guys?

WJKK WJKF

QUOTE(sikh supreme @ Oct 17 2005, 01:16 PM)

If they were sisters of faith, they would never get involved with non-sikhs full stop.

These girls have only themselves to blame no one is forcing them to go out with anyone, or indulge in anti-sikh activties. They CHOSEN to do what they have done. So let them take responsibility for their actions. They are grown up arent  they? or are they babies who need to be wrapped up in cotton wool?

I'm harsh on this issue because I and alot of brothers and sisters I know are fed up with these kind of girls. Their is nothing Sikh about them. Let future generation of these kind of girls realise that you reep what you sow.... so that they learn from mistakes of other girls why its not a gud idea to slag about.

Spot on. Every action has a reaction.

im going to agree with you to a certain degree, but i dont think that it is right for people to judge others for their mistakes. some mistakes have greater consequences than others, but at the end of the day, its a still a mistake.

we're all human, and we all fall now and again, but how are we to pick ourselves back up if we're constantly being put down by others? who can we turn to?

yeh ok so is was stupid for the girl to go out and tek tings far with the muslim guy, but i think there's more to this. we're not robots, we have all feelings, and sometimes these can lead us astray, but when we're in it, we cant see it, and we cant see that we're doing something wrong, because it feels right at that moment in time.

yeh sinner, every action has a reaction, thats true, but like i said, hard times can make a person do something that they wouldnt normally do, stress etc play a major role.

having said this, i think this penji has some real guts, i think she is someone who has learnt the hard way, and sometimes although its hard to accept, its the only way a person can learn, and im saying this from personal experiences (and before anyone says, no i havnt bin out with a muslim guy).

And I believe strongly in that no matter how much we turn our back on Guru Ji, Guru Ji WILL NEVER turn their back on us, so who are we are ‘sikh brother and sisters’ to think that we are SO big and SO clever and SO clean to do turn our backs on someone who has fallen? Think about it, and for Gods sake get off your high horses.

lekha dhena plays a big role too, we don’t see it, and we cant explain it, but it happens, and it does in some ways and to some extent dictate what happens to us.

my point is, some people on this site are very quick to judge others, but i think they should take a step back, get off their high horse, and think about what their saying, because your not talking about robots, your talking about HUMANS.

Someone on here was chatting bout how muslims take care of their own, how they take care and look at for their sisters (as in other muslim gals), well don’t people on here think that our brothers should be on the same for us? And I don’t just mean ‘oh if you go out with anyone il break ur legs’. That aint helping, that’s threatening. Sikh gals need to feel their protected, not under surveillance. Trust me, it isn’t a nice feeling.

and the title says that we're (girls) are sikhisms worst enemy, well we are if we go to such extremes. Sikhism to me is about strength, strength of character etc, and an act like this shows only weakness. Sikh gals need to know who they are, they are the daughters of a religion and race of warriors, in both the literal and philosophical sense, we need to remember, embrace and uphold this. But us as Sikhs need to remember that we’re all BLOOD, so what kind of a family disowns one of their own?

sory, this post was abit tooooo long, but it just gets me about the way people are quick to judge and disown others.

Yes we are all human...we do stupid things.... but what kind of message are we sending out if we accept girls who slag about... what does that say for the furture. Do you want your kids to slag about too? Because by being soft that is exactly what will happen.

You must be firm against this.... I can't believe some female members of this board have so little concept of self-respect. Compared to Muslim girls they would be quite upfront and tell you "we dont go clubbing, drinking, because we have self respect for ourselves and it's against our religion". I admire these qualities in girls who have this kind of attitude. But ask your average todays "modern Sikh girl"... they are like "yeah I drink , I go clubbing so what?" ... need I say more?

Yes we are all human...we do stupid things.... but what kind of message are we sending out if we accept girls who slag about... what does that say for the furture. Do you want your kids to slag about too? Because by being soft that is exactly what will happen.

You must be firm against this.... I can't believe some female member of this board have so little concept of self-respect. Compared to Muslim girls they would be quite upfront and tell you "we dont go clubbing, drinking, because we have self respect for ourselves and it's against our religion". I admire these qualities in girls who have this kind of attitude. But ask your average todays "modern Sikh girl"... they are like "yeah I drink , I go clubbing so what?" ... need I say more?

hahahahaha!!!!! u tryna imply i go clubbing and that?!!!!! wow im surprised, thats the funniest ting iv heard all day, a person shows abit of concideration for others, and people start implying they drink and go clubbing, i supose the next ting ur gna say is that im a slag aswell?

oh and you wana chat about self-respect, il tel u i have self-respect, i get asked out all the time by muslims, but iv NEVER gone out wiv em, and would never go out wiv em, that gud enough for you?

just because i think we shouldnt give the death penalty to gals who do this, dont mean that im not firm in this. if my daughter did this id kick her <admin-profanity filter activated>!!! nah but seriously, i belev sikhs in general should be brought up as individuals, and to take responsabilty for their own actions, but that dont mean that we cant be their for them when they fall.

like i said, its all about blood, and family (sikhi is ur family), a person who has the attitude you seem to portray, shows conditional love. as in, you'l only love someone if they are good and live up to ur expectations. to me this aint right. you love someone through thick and thin. and when i say love, i mean the love between famly, friends etc.

You must be firm against this.... I can't believe some female member of this board have so little concept of self-respect. Compared to Muslim girls they would be quite upfront and tell you "we dont go clubbing, drinking, because we have self respect for ourselves and it's against our religion". I admire these qualities in girls who have this kind of attitude. But ask your average todays "modern Sikh girl"... they are like "yeah I drink , I go clubbing so what?" ... need I say more?

hahahahaha!!!!! u tryna imply i go clubbing and that?!!!!! wow im surprised, thats the funniest ting iv heard all day, a person shows abit of concideration for others, and people start implying they drink and go clubbing, i supose the next ting ur gna say is that im a slag aswell?

oh and you wana chat about self-respect, il tel u i have self-respect, i get asked out all the time by muslims, but iv NEVER gone out wiv em, and would never go out wiv em, that gud enough for you?

just because i think we shouldnt give the death penalty to gals who do this, dont mean that im not firm in this. if my daughter did this id kick her <admin-profanity filter activated>!!! nah but seriously, i belev sikhs in general should be brought up as individuals, and to take responsabilty for their own actions, but that dont mean that we cant be their for them when they fall.

like i said, its all about blood, and family (sikhi is ur family), a person who has the attitude you seem to portray, shows conditional love. as in, you'l only love someone if they are good and live up to ur expectations. to me this aint right. you love someone through thick and thin. and when i say love, i mean the love between famly, friends etc.

126889[/snapback]

Im not implying you do those things...chill...lol

I was saying about those OTHER "sikh" girls who seem to think its acceptable to do what they do.

Listen if a Sikh guy played around and slept with muslim girls and then come to for marriage... you still gonna have that unconditional love for him as a Sikh or are you going to be a hypocritc ?