>>>important<<<<

Guest **Gupt duh**

The last words she

> >>could remember before the drugs hit her was 2 boys saying "Big Ali

> >>is going to pay us £2000 if we can send this Sikh slag to Pakistan

> >>for prostitution". When she regained conscience she somehow managed

> >>to phone me, but the call got cut off when she was caught by one o

> >>the pakis (I have never heard from her or seen her again).

ummm.... did u go to the police or nething?.. has her family heard from her?... does ANYBODY know where she is?

I don't get it!!!!!!! :) @

Ok if a girl/man is caught doing something against sikhi they are labelled bad.

Everyone knows what they done an well then people treat them different.

This is exactly the same case.

No-one forces such girls to go with such boys. This girl was willing to leave home.

If he hadn't rejected her would she still be feeling the same. I think not. She might ahve been lovin it.

Girls have control of what they do then why do they go an do summit so stupid an then expect ppl like us 2 feel sorry for them.

I know it harsh but evn a girl who's parents aren't religious or don't know much about sikhi know you don't go with a muslim boy.

Such girls chose such a fate why should we feel the need to be all sorry.

Being raped was wrong but she did sleep with this boy before by her own free will.

WJKK WJKF

Aite Safe. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I was supporting the fact that the gyals should not start anything in the first place.

If you plant an evil seed, it will grow into a fierce and ruthless plant. With situations like this, If you start <banned word filter activated> with someone, <banned word filter activated> is gonna come back.

Once again, sorry if I offended anyone and for any damage caused.

Peace

126676[/snapback]

I'm with you 100%.... I don't think you have any need to apologise it is others who want to be liberal lilies who should sort themselves out

I don't get it!!!!!!!  :) @

Ok if a girl/man is caught doing something against sikhi they are labelled bad.

Everyone knows what they done an well then people treat them different.

This is exactly the same case.

No-one forces such girls to go with such boys. This girl was willing to leave home.

If he hadn't rejected her would she still be feeling the same. I think not. She might ahve been lovin it.

Girls have control of what they do then why do they go an do summit so stupid an then expect ppl like us 2 feel sorry for them.

I know it harsh but evn a girl who's parents aren't religious or don't know much about sikhi know you don't go with a muslim boy.

Such girls chose such a fate why should we feel the need to be all sorry.

Being raped was wrong but she did sleep with this boy before by her own free will.

126720[/snapback]

Exactly sis..... how some of these posters can some how expect us to feel sorry for these kind of girls is beyond me.... They have chosen what to do... they must take responsliblity for their actions. End of story :TH:

WAHEGRU JI KA KHALSA

WAHEGURU JI KI FATEH

REALLY it is very serious but religious or not religious.?

SIKH OR HINDU OR MUSLIM ? This is not the question...

Our Aims should be to teach youngers and elders the importance of a CHARACTER VALA BANDA

OR

CHARACTER VALI LADKI

THE IMPORTANCE OF CHAAR KUREHTAN...

This can save us

tell every near and dear about the chaar kurahtan

NO KUTHA

NO KES DI BEADBI

NO PARAYA SANG

NO NASHA

Ardas karo vaheguru sade ang sang rahe

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

so let me get this straight, a woman we know could be raped, we gonna ignore cos let her suffer cos us sikhs of the Great Guru Jis know better- WE would rather go help with hoover at Gurdwara than help woman get saved from torture cos sewa at Gurdwara = phal.

Sikhs aim is heaven hunna- how we gonna achieve that thru helping a dum woman who fell for a muslim guy cos we all SUPPOSED to know we don't do that hunna.

Sarcasm over, I'm glad u apologised Sinner, u have no right to say that-its rude, but well done for at least accepting that what u said was not fair, :T:

So Sikhs on this forum, tell me if a woman gets married and sleeps with her husband and then one day he rapes her should she not report it or would u say its expected, he her husband, he may force her, some men are like that.

I mean thats what u seem to be saying with girls who get raped by muslims, like my example ur view doesnt make sense.

I know a muslim girl who got messed abt by a SIKH and now she dont trust men.

Tell me , why are u calling urselves sikhs yet say these woman deserve it? Why?

Cos u hate or fear muslims and think everyone should keep away from them or something?

I dont get some ppl, those that cant be bothered to help are weak, I know I havent met any of u but thats the only thing I can think of.

Ok some muslims desperate to treat sikh women bad but why are we labelling ppl sikh or hindu and forgetting that this is abt protecting someones basic human rights and NOT sitting on our backside saying ''ooh sikh girl she deserved it''.

SO WHAT if she lost her viriginity to a muslim, thats not the point, she didnt expect what came next! Read Raj bro's post again and try to understand what he said, at least u dont have to read his name to work out if he sikh or not sikh blush.gif

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

I'm sorry if i'm harsh or i said something wrong, but teh person who started this topic... if you didn't go out with anybody in the first place..most likely this woudn't happen to you. Good religious families with daughters, mothers, or girls dont get raped. Those girls get raped who dont care about tehir parenst, or simply dont listen to them, and go by tehir own paths. You said you went out with a paki boy?? Why?? did your parents know? Didi you bother to tell them? Thsi is common sense.... I mean think about it... if u listen to your parents and go to school.. come back form school straight home.. then how would you get involved in these situations?? And thsi is for everybody who got involved in these situations!!!!

I'm sorry for what happened to you(its not getting rape) but getting away from the path of sikhi.... and whatever bad happened is the fruit of seed u sow. But as human you've had one hell of bad time. Frankly speaking i'm a manmukh and feel strongly about ur actions....but then the spirit of sikhi is not to hate anyone and help others. I would in no way consider you a sikh but will help you as a human.... if you want to help urself try to get on path of guruji and make sure ur life could be used to help others like you and to prevent this to happen in future..... the rest was bhana.... it was bound to happen... kete dukh pukh sad maar.... eh bhi daat teri dataar.......

ask for forgiveness and help from none else than the TRUE ALMIGHTY....... HE has big heart and would forgive you and help you out.....

Also I would like someone in UK to get more info about the other girls who disappeared and try to help her out....... Its shocking to hear whats happening in UK.... I'm sure there are plenty of blessed singhs there...then how come some good to nothing pakis go around knocking turbans...... Psrents shuld come out of their work to make sure their kids get taught about sikhi so tht they dont waver from its path....If they stick to it these kind of problem would never occur

Fateh

i don't get one thing about these pakis, they talk about kafir this kafir that but yet they drink and go clubbing with the sikh girls when islam forbids Alcohol..what a bunch of hypocrites...And what are pakis so proud of anyways? They need to read Pakistan's 50 YEAR OLD History! Yeah that's it they have 50 year soF paki history whereas the khalsa has hundreds of years of history behind them..These Pakis are more lost than anyone...