:'(

born_2b_sikh

satsrikaal

i feel uncomfortable in school because i am the only sikh in my year all the rest are goreh or black no.gif . there are hardly any sikhs in my school because we live in a propa white area i feel like everyone is starin at me and thinkin wat she duin here :doh: @ . i really want to change schools. i now God is doin this for a reason but . . . . wat can i do :) .

I know what you are saying, I've been there. In high school I changed my school 3 times in 4 years because of my dad's job. It was extremely tough. We lived in a small white town. It was so bad that the teachers would make fun of me. Remember Guru Sahib is always with you and whatever you have to go through will make you stronger. Take it with a smile.

VAHEGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEUGRU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!!

FIRSTLY BE PROUD.......THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD, THATS EXACTLY WHY SATGURU SRI GURU GOBIND SINGH JI GAVE US THIS SAROOP ....SIKHS ARE MENT TO STAND OUT................

Bgqw kI cwl inrwlI ]

bhagathaa kee chaal niraalee ||

The lifestyle of the devotees is unique and distinct.

cwlw inrwlI Bgqwh kyrI ibKm mwrig clxw ]

chaalaa niraalee bhagathaah kaeree bikham maarag chalanaa ||

The devotees' lifestyle is unique and distinct; they follow the most difficult path.

ANG 918

SECONDLY.........USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO HELP OTHERS LEARN ABOUT GURU JI'S TEACHINGS............B STRONG LYK THE LION UR AND KEEP AT THE GURBANI AND PAATH........GURU RAKHA !

VAHEUGURU JI KA KHALSA VAHEGURU JI KI FATEH !!!!!!!!

Have you talked to your parents about this? If you haven't then it's best to talk to them and let them know how you are feeling. If you live in a pure white area then try and find out where the nearest school is which has a good mix or at least a good many Sikh students. It might be that the school is far but then you need to weigh up what you feel about your school situation with the hassle of travelling to a new school. I don't know what year you are in but it would be better to move to a new school soon as the new academic year has started and you want the disruption of moving over with so you can get on with working hard.

But you have to talk to your parents about it first. Only you know what your situation is. Sometimes it's good to stick it out but sometimes it's best to move schools to a school you would feel comfortable in.

Hope that helps! If you need any help then ask mods to give you names of some members in Brum that could give you some support.