What Doez He Want?

Guest ~confused~

Guest ~confused~

ive bin seein this guy n he doesnt gve me any signs hes interested. i know he is. but sometimes i think we r jus friendz, nuthin else. weve bin together for a yr now. had ups n downs. i want more now, n i dunno if he does. he is bsy all da time with his fam n friendz. my folks r pressurin me to get married. i wanna marry him. how do i go bout tellin him?

hey girl i know jus the feelin.

tellin sum1 summit importnt espesh summit such as that u wanna get married to them is ahrd.

U just going to have to tell him an c if he feels the same, but if he dont things may change between the two of u. as in things get all weird.

Wt ahve u got to loose. just atke the cahnce which could even end in happiness. :TH:

ive bin seein this guy n he doesnt gve me any signs hes interested.  i know he is.  but sometimes i think we r jus friendz, nuthin else.  weve bin together for a yr now.  had ups n downs.  i want more now, n i dunno if he does.  he is bsy all da time with his fam n friendz.  my folks r pressurin me to get married. i wanna marry him.  how do i go bout tellin him?

125725[/snapback]

Ask him about his future plans.. what he wants in a wife...etc,etc... then you can get a picture if you match the image he's protraying of what he wants in a woman. If he's interested or not you'll know either way.

But remember as long as your both Sikh. It shouldnt matter... if your not Sikh then you will have to embrace Sikhism if you want to marry him.

ive bin seein this guy n he doesnt gve me any signs hes interested.  i know he is.  but sometimes i think we r jus friendz, nuthin else.  weve bin together for a yr now.  had ups n downs.  i want more now, n i dunno if he does.  he is bsy all da time with his fam n friendz.  my folks r pressurin me to get married. i wanna marry him.  how do i go bout tellin him?

125725[/snapback]

Ask him about his future plans.. what he wants in a wife...etc,etc... then you can get a picture if you match the image he's protraying of what he wants in a woman. If he's interested or not you'll know either way.

But remember as long as your both Sikh. It shouldnt matter... if your not Sikh then you will have to embrace Sikhism if you want to marry him.

126739[/snapback]

Good answer.. i agreee... ask him what kind of wife he's lookin for! :TH:

WJKK WJKF

125725[/snapback]

126739[/snapback]

126763[/snapback]

Yeh I second that. respect.gif

Guest ~confused~

thnx for da replies. both of us r into sikhism. i know he wants a wife dat respectz. but he's hard to read at times. i know what kinda wife he wants, and we've tlkd about marriange and all. but im scared he's playin me till the rite one doesn't come, and i don't know how to ask him

WJKK WJKF

125725[/snapback]

126739[/snapback]

126763[/snapback]

Yeh I second that. respect.gif

126765[/snapback]

Good response, I third that, except for one thing: "if your not Sikh then you will have to embrace Sikhism if you want to marry him."

Ebracing Sikhism just because you want to marry someone is not a good idea. Embrace Sikhism only if you think this is the Best Way of Life for you, not to get married with a certain person. Lets say for example, you embraced Sikhism and for some reason, you do not get married with that person. Would you leave Sikhism at that point? please correct me if i'm wrong pray.gif

er... thats bad advice where i come from, if u there and throw ur name in the chances are the person wont respond nicely lol.

it sort of puts them on the spot and they just come out with literally anything.

he may say no when he means yes and yes when he means no.

not that i got any advice to give lol.

but let us know what happens...or maybe do ardas and then call him up and say u got a rishta and dont want to see the guy but dont know how to tel ur parents and then see what he says... dont make itt melodramatic tho.