Does An Amritdhari Have To Marry An Amritdhari

Guest _Gupt_

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

Barik I dont get u, an amritdhari is to marry an amritdhari according to the Pnj Pyare when one shaks amrit this is made very clear and to me it was made extremely clear, some of us may wanna shut our ears to that part.

But in Guru Ji's time when there was charan amrit that was still a form of amrit that everyone took if they wanted to be considered a proper sikh then, Guru Gobind Singh Ji knew that the human Gurus would come to an end and now it would be bani as our Guru and so now amrit is made with the recitation of Gurbani. So both amrits were amrit I think. Forgive if im wrong.

But also the rule according to the Panj Pyare is that one must not have jhooth of a non amritdhari so its a bit impossible to avoid that with ur partner unless ur planning to sleep on the floor blush.gif .

The rules are just that, the rules, hunna???

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

well i have taken amrit "Akal Takhat" in Amritsar, 5nj pyarey never mentioed about marrying amritdhari with amrit dhari and i don't think it is even written in the rehat that amritdhari is going to marry another amritdhari peroid. Neither i have read in the history.. this is the first time i am hearing this.

khima jeo.

Barik

well.. the topic of JOOTH comes into play.... if u marry a non-amritdhari.. tha's fine... u just can't have any physical contact then... and its also YOUR responsibility to ask ur panj pyaray questions too.. they can't go over EVERYTHING with you.. and u know what.. if u have any questions... go ask any panj pyaray... if u get the hukam that ur allowed to marry a non-amritdhari.. then so be it... but don't be hypocritical and just go on ur own opinion... if u don't doubt that ur allowed to marry a non-amritdhari then u'll have no problem askin the panj pyaray... and that don't mean u have to ask the Akal Takht Panj... u can ask any panj pyaray... at any amrit sanchar ceremony... they're all the same..

Sat Sri Akal:

Well, so goes the common sense approach. Here's something to ponder over:

38)Sir munae noo kanaiaa nahi daeni. Uos ghar daevni jithae Akal Purukh di sikhi ha, jo karzaai naa hovae, bhalae subhaa da hovae, bibaeki atae gyanvaan hovae - Do not given a daughter's hand to a clean shaven. Give her hand in a house where God's Sikhi exists, where the household is not in debt, is of a good nature, is disciplined and knowledgable.

( http://www.pure-panjab.net/hukams.htm )

kMinAw dyvY isK ko lyvY nih ikC dwm [ myrw soeI is`K hoie phuMcy ly mm Dwm [

So I think the above line and quotes from other sources pretty much makes everything crystal clear. Guru Ji said : jo koaU myrw isK khwvY, pwhul ly suB krmu kmwvY [ then how can you be a Sikh without taking Amrit? therefore non-amritdhari person is not a Sikh. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

well i have taken amrit "Akal Takhat" in Amritsar, 5nj pyarey never mentioed about marrying amritdhari with amrit dhari and i don't think it is even written in the rehat that amritdhari is going to marry another amritdhari peroid. Neither i have read in the history.. this is the first time i am hearing this.

khima jeo.

Barik

124767[/snapback]

That's it. Follow Sri Akaal Takht Sahib Maryada. You won't be brainwashed otherwise people on this forum will push their jatha agenda at first than Sri Akaal Takh Sahib Maryada.

kMinAw dyvY isK ko lyvY nih ikC dwm [ myrw soeI is`K hoie phuMcy ly mm Dwm [

So I think the above line and quotes from other sources pretty much makes everything crystal clear. Guru Ji said : jo koaU myrw isK khwvY, pwhul ly suB krmu kmwvY [ then how can you be a Sikh without taking Amrit? therefore non-amritdhari person is not a Sikh. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

124973[/snapback]

Can i get the source please?