Dasam Bani

Guest na taate na maate na jaate na pa

Guest na taate na maate na jaate na pa

Well here is my gupt problem. Very often when I read dasam bani like akal ustat I get really really edgy and just feel like punching something or releasing my energy somehow. Im not talking about chandi di // Im saying normal dasam bani like akaal ustat. I have been told that even if you read jaap sahib 5 times a day you will notice increased levels of bir rus because all Dasam Bani can have this very powerful effect.

Why do I get so edgy though, sometimes I get goosebumps too and get a tiny bit shaky, or internally I feel like reading it all again and again, like this endless burning pyaas that will only be fulfilled by Guru Gobind Singh jis bani. Sometimes I get hot, my cheeks are flushing, or I feel a burn inside of me (it feels amazing and cool, not hot always). It's not like I feel dangerous or like I will harm someone (no way) I just feel very powerful and edgy and full of energy that I need to release

Sometimes I feel like I can not handle dasam bani because I live my life slowly and have always been a slow person and dasam bani sometimes makes me fast or rushed, sometimes its too much for me, or maybe i am supposed to become that way after reading it? Does anyone know why my skin gets hot and starts flushing and I get shaky and fast paced? Is it because I should do more simran? Do I not read enough bani altogether? Some people get calm by dasam bani, I wish this happend to me more often than not . is there any way to release that energy you get from dasam bani?

Somebody help me please, i need insight. also what is bachitar natak about and what about chandi charitar?

thank u all

Read sukhmani sahib if u want calm and peace. dasam granth will give you bir rass, but you must have naam inside you and be a saint, or this bir russ will be something else like anger.

Veerji, there have been numerous times where someone starts reading alot of dasam baani, and the bir rus inside of them increases. ANAND SAHIB makes us very humble, brings stability and peace inside us, we read dasam bani daily in our nitnem, and the reason why we read anand sahib at the end is to bring us down to the level of tranquility and peace, since its literally The Prayer of Peace.

So everytime you feel like you get alot of energy inside of you, read Anand Sahib.

where do you read akaal ustat from, a gutka? if so which one because i want to read it. do you know where you can get it online (on one document rather than keep haing to change pages?)

125147[/snapback]

Here's the link, with translation in Punjabi.

<banned site filter activated>institute/dasam/pdf/v1_2.pdf

125602[/snapback]

thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

do you know where i could get audio version from as well?

from amarjeet singh

where do you read akaal ustat from, a gutka? if so which one because i want to read it. do you know where you can get it online (on one document rather than keep haing to change pages?)

125147[/snapback]

Here's the link, with translation in Punjabi.

<banned site filter activated>institute/dasam/pdf/v1_2.pdf

125602[/snapback]

thanks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

do you know where i could get audio version from as well?

from amarjeet singh

125605[/snapback]

bilkul ji....

http://ikirtan.com/index.php?q=f&f=%2FGurb...Sadhu_Singh_Jee

You can listen to it or right click on the file names and choose Save Taget As... and you can save them on your computer..... You need to raise the volume very high, its kinda low. But Bhai Sahib's voice is beautiful.

from Amarjeet Singh (who's amarjit singh lol..... is it some kind of SikhSangat joke that i'm not aware of....)

LOL

nah amarjeet singh is my brother, he's too lazy to use his own account so he jus uses mine, and puts 'from amarjeet singh' at the bottom LOL.gif

125752[/snapback]

that's understandable lol.... i thought it was like when someone gets up after keertan and try to take out a dollar from his wallet, someone next to him says, "ek mere vallown vi rakh dayeen...."lolzzz... i thought it was the same situation for "from Amarjeet Singh" too LOLzzz LOL.gif