Joot

Guest Guest

ok lets take it seriously, in my opinion we should not have anyones jhooth or give them ours, but i guess u could tell them that ur against jooth and so u aint gonna give them ur left over food and not take theirs.

but i have to admit i dont know what the right answer is .

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow i didnt know that, thats mad, i mean interesting,

but yeah i heard this story where this hindu sannyasin i think- well he obviously ate from ppls give outs and one day he ate from someones house and from that day he started wanting to be with a woman or something along that stuff.

and when he asked someon or prayed to find out why he got the answer that he ate from the house of a guy who sold his daughter and the money he got also bought the food this guy ate so thats why. anyways that was a interesting point

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

one particular sant might be satisfied with what he has eaten and leaves the rest, but oh does he give it to the sangat to eat??

OR does one of his chelas eat it, lets get serious kurtas the sant is amritdhari his chela is amritdhari so why r u getting into that, there is no jooth between amritdharis and the topic is not abt jooth between amritdharis or is it :) @

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh