Pesh

Guest Guest

What happens when u go for pesh to the Punj Pyarai? Do u have to tell everyone who is wanting to take amrit what u did wrong or do u tell the punj separately before the amrit sanchaar officially starts?

Oh and do the Punj ask why u did what u did, or do they just accept that it was a lack of faith/bani/simran and therefore u were tempted..

Sorry for all the stupid qns - i'm just really scared, but NEED to go for pesh!

ummmm during my amritsanchaar, the panj pyares took those who needed to pesh into a separate room and each individual discussed their issues with the panj alone.....i am not sure if the panj will ask why u did what u did because i've never been in that situation(pesh) before...perhaps someone else could shed light on that issue. whatever it is, do not be scared of pesh-ing veerjee/bhainjee...it's best you rectify whatever mistake made a.s.a.p. :) God Bless!!!

What happens when u go for pesh to the Punj Pyarai? Do u have to tell everyone who is wanting to take amrit what u did wrong or do u tell the punj separately before the amrit sanchaar officially starts?

Oh and do the Punj ask why u did what u did, or do they just accept that it was a lack of faith/bani/simran and therefore u were tempted..

Sorry for all the stupid qns - i'm just really scared, but NEED to go for pesh!

119900[/snapback]

Don't be scared to go Pesh if anything you should be scared of nto going Pesh , as if it is abujjar kurehit you have doen then Guru ji tkaes hiss hand form your head and you don't wanna die a nigura , Guru ji is your father and mother he knows as children we can fall so attend the next oppurtunity for pesh and accept the sujja they give it might be to do certain amoutn of seva or bani , but make sure you will never do this mistake again and go in thinking you are turning over a new leaf

speakin from personal experience, when i went to do pesh the panj pyaray didn't ask me upfront of what i did... they just said basically 'for u to come here to take pesh, you agree that u have committed some sort of kurehit'... and then they're like do u agree.. i said hanjee... and then they made me do mattha.. and then they kinda just go over the 'kurehits' and say do u agree to committing one or more of these... and u give ur answer.. then i did mathaa again... and then basically they kinda just go over the whole thing... they're like okay guru jee is givin u a second chance and what not.. and basically restate ur rehat and what u have to follow and what is kurehit... at any point in time u can ask questions (well now while they're givin u sikhiya but when they ask if u have any questions).. and they basiaclly ask u again if u wholeheartedly agree to keep ur rehit and follow the rules... and then they go from there... when i did pesh, there were 2 other people there as well.. they take the people who are goin for pesh first ... then they bring in the people who are takin amrit for the first time...

ne other questions?

btw there's an amrit sanchar coming up in canada if ur interested.. Ottawa Sadh Sangat samagam (oct 7-10)

Your Panj Pyare may be very harsh on you, or they may be very easy on you. Which one it will be, will depend on your past Karams only. Regardless, you will have to face up for what you have done, better to do so in this life, and ASAP so you bhagti can continue, than in the next life, where there is no chance for forgiveness and a fresh start for bhagti.

Peshing is not going to be a fun experience. But you are going to have to do it. The longer you wait the more difficult it will be. The Panj is Guru Sahib and Guru Sahib is the Panj. They already know your mistake, they are waiting for you to come.

Plz to those involved, accept my Benti to Pesh as soon as possible. After millions of past lives to get to where you are now, there is no time for dilly-dallying!