Abusing The Gupt Forum

Sewadar

Gurfateh

It has come to our Attention that members are posting topics to do with Meat, Becoming Vegitarian etc however in some circumstances we have seen users abuse the gupt privilege. An example of this is in Meat topics where one user is posting from both Sides, Pro and Against.

This post is simply a reminder to everyone that even though Gupt forum ensures annominity from the members, it doesnt offer the same from Moderators and Administrators. Therefore its really easy for us to see the type of posts a gupt member makes in Gupt Forum and what their registered username is.

We do not check who is posting in Gupt forum and what their registered username is, unless the gupt user acts suspiciously. Therefore we would like to request everyone to treat the Gupt forum the same way as the rest of the forums and only post topics that require the user to remain anonymous. Any future topics that dont require the user to remain anonymous will be removed.

It was me, the thing is first i really wanted to be a non-veg, then peoples comments got to me, I guess i'm not a stone, so i thought about going back to vegetarian but making a compromise with the eggs. I didn't want anybody to know that they got to me, becuase those comments hurt me because I had already started eating meat. So while I was asking my becoming vegetarian question form the heart, I pretended to be the old Non-veg so that people would think they didn't affect me. Sorry I caused to much confusion, but I was thinking about eating meat at one time and then stoping meat with the compromise of eggs.