Re:meat

Singhstah

ok first of all this one post is from admins permission and it will be locked straiight away.

i just wanted to clarufy to the guy thinking of becoming a non-veg, that yes guroo gobind singh ji hunted, however he only hunted those animals that wer human in their past life and went wrong so they didnt make it to sachkhand, guroo ji killed them out of daya and gave them mukti.

Thanks so much for your concern, I am the one who is thinking about going non-veg., but I am also sorry I dont believe that story is true, I believe that story was made my Hindus who were trying to justify what the Guru did. I also believe that our religion makes fun of the vegetarian belief, especially when Guru Nanak was speaking to the pandits.

BTW I really really appreciate going out of your way to help me, i feel that i am in the perfect sangat.

Thanks so much for your concern, I am the one who is thinking about going non-veg., but I am also sorry I dont believe that story is true, I believe that story was made my Hindus who were trying to justify what the Guru did. I also believe that our religion makes fun of the vegetarian belief, especially when Guru Nanak was speaking to the pandits.

BTW I really really appreciate going out of your way to help me, i feel that i am in the perfect sangat.

119813[/snapback]

Dear sangat there is no point in wasting your time with this person as it is obvious that it is not in his karam to understnad this basic concept of Sikhi. Some people are like puthaarr ( stone) i.e no matter how mouch water you pour on the stone when you crack it open it's always dry. So don't waste your valuable time on someone who's just unfortunate. But we can do ardas for him pray.gif

119813[/snapback]

I dont think there is anything we can do or say to change ur mind because your mind is already made up. There are countless sakhis of Guru ji giving Mukti to people who were stuck in 84 lakh joons.

Anyways whatever you decide, good luck to you.