Sadness And I Dont Even Know Why.

Guest *guru ji help me

Guest *guru ji help me

vgjkk vgjkf sangat jio.

Im having some problems, i need help with.

For the last few days, i have bene getting in these "modes" " phases" i guess

you could say where i becme really sad no.gif

and sad about odd things

why shd i even b sad?

i have a house

water

parents

guru ji

sangat.

I dont understand.

Sommetimes i feel as if, if somebody ignores me, they're mad. Or i did something to hurt them. But, i dunno. Im rreally confused with my life right now.

i know i want to be with guru ji, and become 1 w/ god, but other than that.. jus confused... I dont even know how to explain it. help me sangat jio. cry_smile.gifcry_smile.gif

bull chaak maaf karni.

Vgjkk vgjkf

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I would recommend you listen and sing keertan with sikhitothemax on - its amazing as you will understand what Guru Jee is saying to you in the shabad. It does wonders trust me.. :TH: you realise the purpose of life and that everything around you is just Maya..

Take one step towards Guru Jee, they will take thousands towards you to help you and assist you in your life. :wub:

Also go the gurdwara regularly with the aim in the mind that you are going to meet Guru Jee, tell Guru Jee your problems -they will listen when no-one else will. Sing Gurbani and do simran with the Sangat, it really boosts you.

pray.gif

Waheguru

omg i sooooooooooooooooooooooo know how u feeel penj/paaj

like everything you've just typed up, is just exactly what i go through for just no reason no.gifno.gifno.gif

except with me its been like this for ages.. :wub: no.gif :wub: wacko.gif

its well silly init ahhh *sigh* no.gifno.gif

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Jee Ki Fateh

I went through a similar phase as to what you are going through. I used to feel sad and confused about life at one point.  no.gif

I would recommend you listen and sing keertan with sikhitothemax on - its amazing as you will understand what Guru Jee is saying to you in the shabad. It does wonders trust me.. :TH: you realise the purpose of life and that everything around you is just Maya.. Listen to some keertan by Bhai Manpreet Singh Kanpur Wale- that always did the trick when I was feeling down....He rocks.. :wub:

Take one step towards Guru Jee, they will take thousands towards you to help you and assist you in your life.  :wub:

Also go the gurdwara regularly with the aim in the mind that you are going to meet Guru Jee, tell Guru Jee your problems -they will listen when no-one else will. Sing Gurbani and do simran with the Sangat, it really boosts you.

I also felt that there was something missing ..the feeling of incompleteness a few months ago and with Guru Jee's kirpa, I realised that the reason why I am feeling so incomplete is because I do not have Guru Jee in my life 24/7.

Guru Jee did their apar bakshish on me and I was blessed with Amrit - its amazing… you feel as if Guru Jee is with you at all times..You don't feel down then.. You realise that everything happens in accordance with his Hukam.

pray.gif

Waheguru

117605[/snapback]

Waheguroo

Good post!

how are u feeling???? any better???

i can say i am for sum reason lol but i jus know maybe 2mro or in a few days im gna be depressed n sad again.. blush.gif :wub: @ no.gif

its so confusing that times aint it?!?!?! but wow kirtan has such an effect on me especially like penji said listen to bhai manpreet singh he jus blows me awayyyyyy hes soooooooooooo amazing!!

anyways..i hope ur feeling better penji/paaji

I think there may be a lack of “chardi kalla” I don’t mean it in the essence of hunkaar but like a Gursikh I think should always remain in chardi kalla – easier said than done sometimes BUT very important!

Remember God created YOU, He protected YOU in the fire of your mother’s womb, He nurtured you and gave you everything like the person at the top stated they have everything but still they are not at ease

I was like this also; just had a deep longing to get out of here kind of thing but take each day as it comes and don’t feel negative about anything – learn how to turn the bad into the good

When was the last time you smiled?? Come on give it a go! Just smile!!! It’s soooo coooool. Lol smiling just makes you feel good – don’t frown and give yourself a sort of negative aura – smile!! It’s a beautiful day and God has given you this extra time to remember Him and do something good

When was the last time you laughed? I read an article a while back in a Punjabi paper called “hasna sabh tau change dvai” – laughter is the best medicine – talks about how laughing relaxes you and releases “happy hormones” (lol I cut it out and kept it so I can show my dad when he says “emi dand kaddi jandi aa” lol)

anywayyyyyyyys

I think it’s important not just to acknowledge the light of God in everyone else but in yourself also, remember no one – not your mom or dad or sisters or brothers or grandparents or cousins or aunts or uncles or husbands or wives or children (etc etc) are close to you as God is – recognise God in everything you do, everywhere you go – I start hugging trees sometimes :$ lol but you know it’s like I try to see God in everything and I know He is there alllllllllllllllll the time so you know it’s like you don’t got to be sad

I was sort of going through this phase but now I strive to go see Guru ji like two times a day at least, I cant live without having kissed Guru ji’s lotus feet – just totally infuses energy into me

Also do seva – gosh the benefits of seva are amazing – nothing can describe it

Try to go to sangat as often as you can –daily if possible – to be around chardi kalla Gursikhs sort of makes you want to do the same

Meditation is the best remedy I think – it helps you relax and sorts out any stressful stuff that may be happening in your body. Yoga is also good – like you know how we have chakras – centres of energy like in the middle of our body and they represent different things

Sometimes chakras can be like over active or closed hence resulting in us not feeling balanced or in tune to the world around us or our feelings etc

1 – root chakra is like at the deep “root” of your body sort of like lower than ”down below” it’s about physically being here and feeling relaxed/chilled out in situations etc it’s like you feel safe and secure in the here and now

but if you are like a sort of nervous person or fearful or insecure it is likely your root charka is closed

2- sacral charka is like “down below” and as its position suggests it’s about feeling and sexuality – when this chakra is open you are able to express yourself and not be like over emotional and you feelings flow freely without like getting you down etc also like you are not scared to be intimate and you are passionate and enthusiastic about stuff but if you are like unemotional then this chakra is most likely under active and if it is overactive you may be like emotional allllll the time and you may be attached to people

3-navel chakra – as name suggests is like at your navel point- is about asserting yourself in a group and about you feeling in control and you have like self esteem, if this area is under active you maybe like indecisive and shy, if this area is over active you might be like dominating and aggressive

4 – heart chakra – well not actually at the heart – but in the centre of the body in the same line kind of thing (all chakras are in line in centre) it’s all about love, affection, kindness etc if it is healthy and open then you may be compassionate friendly etc if it is under active you may be a cold person and feel distant

5- throat chakra – is all about the way you express yourself/the things you say – when it is open you have no problems in expressing yourself but if you are quiet and don’t speak to much or shy etc then it’s likely it is under active

6 – 3rd eye chakra (middle of forehead) it’s all about insight and visualisation – if it is healthy you may have good intuition if it is over active you may fantasize a lot and if its underactive you maybe like “stuck in your ways” and rigid in the way you think also yu may rely too much on people telling you what to do etc

7 – crown chakra - like top of centre of the head – this is all about wisdom and feeling at one – at peace – being aware of what’s around you and within you

if you are not in tune spiritually it may be under active and if it’s overactive you may like think about things too much and ignore everything else i.e. you are more concerned about spiritual side than physical sides – remember as Sikhs we are meant to be balanced – mir/piri bani/bana etc

if any of the above applies to you then you can try yoga techniques meditation etc to get yourself in line and at a balance

if you think it’s a load of nonsense then fair play but give it a go and see how you feel

also think about taking up new hobbies etc and give yourself something to look forward to!

All in all try your best to remain in chardi kalla and you fill find that you feel happier and relaxed.

Sorry for the super long post! :wub: