Jehovah's Witnesses

Akaali

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i once had a coming across of johova's seemed lik really nice people i guess we shouldnt rele sterotype eh .. i must say sumat i hav respect for em the reason is some of em know the bible bk to front which is more than it can be sed for some sikhs .. gill sahib u sed

I dont understand, these christians go and try converting ppl, while the already christians dont even attend they're chruches or pray or follow they're holy bible.

They should try helping the excisting christians

the reason is, it is sed in the bible ..

if thats what they belive allow it and practise your sikhi as good sikhs we should invite them into your houses .. its actually quite funny because once i was in a youth form at singh sabha gurdwara in bradford and thier is a sikh bhai paramjit singh from birmingham i think thats where he's from does the same thing but with sikhi .. he sed

if we have something as special and beautiful as sikhi shouldnt we share it

thier just promoting ther religion maybe we should let people know about sikhism and its tru wisdom ?? but maybe not in a annoying way lols <

!--emo&:e:-->envelope.gif

gur fathe pray.gif

if we have something as special and beautiful as sikhi shouldnt we share it

I disagree, look at it this way, if you have a priceless jewel, worth millions of dollars, would you share it with the world? :umm: Just like sikhi!!

It all depends on how you look at it......

lol @ Hari Singh :nihungsmile:

Guest balwinderkaur

omg yeaaa these christian missionaries are a real pain in the neck. ugh. not that im against them but i hate it when they launch into chrisitanity is the ultimate best religion...wheres their respect and tolerance for other religions???? k when these folks come to my door i just set my dog on them..her barks are enough to drive them away.heeheeee really funny to see. :umm: :umm: if their obstinate, i juz say ive got my own religion, i respect your religion for the sacrifices jesus made for yall BUT im so sorry,ive got no time to listen to your sermons. goodbye mam/sir. simple,short,curt and u dont offend them..unless their super-sensitive. tongue.gif