Suits Vs Pants

Guest Guest

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

people tend to give you their view of how you should dress up wearing suits 24-7 if you are Amrit Dhari. I know Baanaa is the best when it comes to the code of dressing. But whats wrong in wearing pants (if they are decent ofcourse) ?

also, yo dastaar should be this, ohh you are embarassing us by looking like a guy wearing a dastaar.... HOW DO UYOU REACT TO SUCH USELESS COMENTS? keep quiet n walk away or talk back?

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa! Vaheguru ji ki Fateh!

people tend to give you their view of how you should dress up wearing suits 24-7 if you are Amrit Dhari. I know Baanaa is the best when it comes to the code of dressing.  But whats wrong in wearing pants (if they are decent ofcourse) ?

also, yo dastaar should be this, ohh you are embarassing us by looking like a guy wearing a dastaar.... HOW DO UYOU REACT TO SUCH USELESS COMENTS? keep quiet n walk away or talk back?

117075[/snapback]

Penji the best alternativ iz 2 ignore them @ the end of the day their comentz will have no effect. One wears Dastaar and keepz in Rehit, :TH: Wicked ! Guru Ji is the one to please not stupid people. One min they'll say one thing nex min the other.

But yeh best thing is keep quiet and ignore it. They're just jelous fools.

Penji i wear dastaar and wear whatever i want (decent though), eglishor panjabi and people do look but ive got so used to it it makes me laug and i don even know if theres a problem, usually poeple are impressed. pants outside fine but obviously we gota think bout whta were wearing in darbar sahibs, a pant can be ok there too as long as not too tight and wearing appropriate top, singhnees look wicked whatever they wear, its jus guruji saroop he's given with the dastaar. when i didnt have dastaar certain htings didn look good on mebut now everything iscool blush.gif

another reason to don the dastaar girl (ps. for ne critis out here dont think its all bout fasion, its jus a natural bonus to the daughters by our father Guru Gobind Singh

vjkkvjkf rolleyes.gif