Bipran Ki Reet

Guest Sheena

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gurfateh ji!

wow i just read that article on bipran ki reet and now i finally know the reason why we shouldn't tie rakhria. my bibi always bangin on about how u shud tie a rakhri but i always refused but i neva really knew the reason i just didnt do it lol. but thanx 4 the info.

oh and the takin ur sisters around guru granth sahib ji during lavan i also didnt know that and i have done it a couple of times ohmy.gif i didnt know it was wrong to do it so thats something i wont be doin from now on blush.gif

thanx 4 the info

gurfateh ji!!

gurfateh ji!

wow i just read that article on bipran ki reet and now i finally know the reason why we shouldn't tie rakhria. my bibi always bangin on about how u shud tie a rakhri but i always refused but i neva really knew the reason i just didnt do it lol. but thanx 4 the info.

oh and the takin ur sisters around guru granth sahib ji during lavan i also didnt know that and i have done it a couple of times  ohmy.gif i didnt know it was wrong to do it so thats something i wont be doin from now on  blush.gif

thanx 4 the info

gurfateh ji!!

119492[/snapback]

lol same with me paji I always get pestered....but im glad i dnt let a rakhri get tied on me :)

Yup it is written in gurbani there is yugs.

And we are definately in Kalyug...look at the world around us, too much bad stuff going on.

117578[/snapback]

listen guru ke piyareo there is no such thing called satyug, kalyug etc.........

its all in ur inside . If u say its there then can u fix its age ?

ok lets take an example if u say kalyug is going to live for another 50 lakhs years

then what do u think on the last day of 50 lakh years after 12 pm the world would suddenly change????????

the people who are doing bad deeds would turn saints.

its not like that my dear friend. these yugs are present inside u . u have to decide in which yug u want to live.

when u get up early in the morning and do naam abhyas its satyug in u .

when same day in the afternoon u show your power or force on other its treta yug in u

when in the evening u abuse some one and vikars flows through ur body and soul then its kalyug. so in one day only all the yugs passed through u and also krishna was born in duapar yug and in the same yug kans was also born so its not that in kalyug only the bad things will happen and in satyug or duapar yug all good things gona happen

u can read ASA DI VAAR Ang470 "nanak mer sarir ka ik rath ik rathvau........"

so my friend there no such thing like yugs. and u might think u have to wait till yug changes and the people will change . its u who can change the whole world

• 2 weeks later...