Help Me Please

Guest _Singhnee_

Guest _Singhnee_

VJKK, VJKF

Sangat Jee I'm stuck in a massive Dillema. I don't know what to do. My parents want me to get married but abroad mainly because they think there are not enough Amrit Dhari's in UK. I'm an Amrit Dhari myself aswell.

This guy from India they chose come down to see me, but I didn't like him as he doesn't even have general knowledge. I'm studying pharmacy and all he wants to do is plumbing.

However I also know another Amrit Dhari guy, we only chat at the moment but I kind of like him, and I he likes me too. (Havent done anything wrong).

But I'm scared of my parents that they'll get upset if I dont go ahead with the one from India because they seemed to like him very much and want to go ahead with the India one. I love my parents and the last thing I want to see is them getting upset with me I wont be able to bare it. I dont know what to do...Can anyone give me advice whether to go with my parents decision or go against them and tell them about my decision?

HELP PLEASE !

VJKK, VJKF

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

VJKK, VJKF

Sangat Jee I'm stuck in a massive Dillema. I don't know what to do. My parents want me to get married but abroad mainly because they think there are not enough Amrit Dhari's in UK. I'm an Amrit Dhari myself aswell.

This guy from India they chose come down to see me, but I didn't like him as he doesn't even have general knowledge. I'm studying pharmacy and all he wants to do is plumbing.

However I also know another Amrit Dhari guy, we only chat at the moment but I kind of like him, and I he likes me too. (Havent done anything wrong).

But I'm scared of my parents that they'll get upset if I dont go ahead with the one from India because they seemed to like him very much and want to go ahead with the India one. I love my parents and the last thing I want to see is them getting upset with me I wont be able to bare it. I dont know what to do...Can anyone give me advice whether to go with my parents decision or go against them and tell them about my decision?

HELP PLEASE !

VJKK, VJKF

116125[/snapback]

May i know where is the boy (who you chat with) is from?? (which country)??

ok

eventhough your parents want the best for you, like the other bhenji said, its your future life.. if you will not be happy wit the guy they chose for you why marry him ? You should go wit your own instent, and approach them in a way that you tell them wit pyaar that i dont like this guy you guys chose for me, i dont want to marry him. Straight.. simple.. i dont know how parents can start forcing their daughters/sons .. its jsut plain WRONG.. is their anyone in your family who can help you ? a family member or a friend ? there must be someone..

remember, its your life not your parents, yes they have raised you and they are your parents BUT making you live a life that you will be unhappy in is not right..

Guest _Singhnee_
ok

eventhough your parents want the best for you, like the other bhenji said, its your future life.. if you will not be happy wit the guy they chose for you why marry him ? You should go wit your own instent, and approach them in a way that you tell them wit pyaar that i dont like this guy you guys chose for me, i dont want to marry him. Straight.. simple.. i dont know how parents can start forcing their daughters/sons .. its jsut plain WRONG.. is their anyone in your family who can help you ? a family member or a friend ? there must be someone..

remember, its your life not your parents, yes they have raised you and they are your parents BUT making you live a life that you will be unhappy in is not right..

116133[/snapback]

Hanjee I do have a Pabhi Jee, but she sometimes backs out in facing mum & dad. There is also her sister (who is making great efforts to gte me to tell my parents) but it isn't easy.

so the other boy is in uk. and you too. so i think there is no reason why your parents will not agree with you for marrying him. as you know if you marry a boy in india you will have to bring him to uk and settle him and there are really alot of thing you have to adjust (with him or for him). so just discuss these stuffs with your parents like how can you handle all these ......who knows how he will feel coming to uk ? dont mind i say....its not everyone can settle in foreign countries.....some do not adjust and become depress.....so you need to talk all of these with your paernts and PROMOTE haha your lover (the uk boy) to them and tell them eveyrthing u know about him (how good he is) and of course afterall you must make sure he is really the one for you and its not only you thinking yourself. and i am sure they will accept it. it simple you konw. you asked for our help dear, but you are the only one who know how your parents will react so arrange everything as you think will be fine. (i mean the time to discuss with them, and the place ) haha i hope you will success. and wish you all the best. and ask that uk boy to pray to babaji also pray.gif

so the other boy is in uk. and you too. so i think there is no reason why your parents will not agree with you for marrying him. as you know if you marry a boy in india you will have to bring him to uk and settle him and there are really alot of thing you have to adjust (with him or for him). so just discuss these stuffs with your parents like how can you handle all these ......who knows how he will feel coming to uk ? dont mind i say....its not everyone can settle in foreign countries.....some do not adjust and become depress.....so you need to talk all of these with your paernts and PROMOTE haha your lover (the uk boy) to them and tell them eveyrthing u know about him (how good he is) and of course afterall you must make sure he is really the one for you and its not only you thinking yourself.  and i am sure they will accept it. it simple you konw. you asked for our help dear, but you are the only one who know how your parents will react so arrange everything as you think will be fine. (i mean the time to discuss with them, and the place ) haha i hope you will success. and wish you all the best. and ask that uk boy to pray to babaji also  pray.gif

116142[/snapback]

Well Said Penji ! :TH: :TH: :TH:

Guest Sharandeep Kaur

Try confronting the India one your parents fixed you up with. (Is he in the UK?)

Tell him that you don't feel comfortable with him and you've found another guy who you really like and you see a future with him.

I'm sure the india one should understand after all I dont think he would want to end up in a relation in where both partners can't even stay happy together. Base it on the honesty.