:(

Gurjeet_Kaur

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

my brother cut his hair yesterday... :umm:

im still in shock... my eldest sister (who also cuts her hair...) only talks about how ugly the hair style is..i really dont care what it looks like...all i can think about is that its gone...

my parents were obviously upset...my dad was probably the most affected by it because he was the one that always talked to us about sikhi..

i dunno why this is affecting me so much.. he started trimming his beard a long time ago, and kes is kes no matter where it is right?

i really hope my youngest sister or i dont end up following

the same path as my brother and older sister

just had to vent out my feelings...

vaheguroo jee ka khalsa vaheguroo jee kee fateh

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur

dear respected bhainjee, stay positive and keep trying GENTLY to convince your brother to get back on track. dont expect overnight results, take things one step at a time. get gurujee's assistance by doing ardaas. with HIS kirpa, all will be well again. :umm:

Dear phenji, whatever ur brother has done, at the end of the day he has to ans to guruji, it is between him and guruji. you stay on the right path and dun get distracted by all this. As what all my virji and phenji's has said stay positve, and pray to guruji that ur brother will come back to the right path. Set a gud example to younger sibling...

May guruji bless you ...

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

yea penji you carry on with your sikhi

but if you think about it your brother isnt doin pakhand to n e 1 isnt misleading n e 1 .. her are some sikhs out their that keep der kesh and dont want it for various reasons and thier the bad ones .. respect to your brother for that.. i will pray that your brother will see the light of tru sikhi one day .. not to be dissheartend AT ALL

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

oooh thats bad, ide kick him out of the family if i were u..and say ure not his brother nomore...lol, joke joke...I would try and tell him about the good points of keeping the kes and him about all those shaheedis that singhs gave to keep kes.....tell him about them being cut into pieces, had their scalps cut off, got burnt alive got sawn in half!, waheguru all this so that we cud keep our kes....trust, it works :umm: , i know

daas - rashpal singh

Dear Bhainji,

My closest friend cut his hair as well. He was into Sikhi alot, but was going through some rough times with his family, since they weren't into sikhi, so first he started to cut his beard, which I thought was wrong and I spoke to him about it, and he said there are too many problems, so I said you have to keep faith, because this is what makes/breaks a person. Then a few days ago I just found out he cut his kes as well, but its not the end of the world, trust me.

Just bring him back with love, not with scolding him or telling him what he did was wrong, because if you bring him back with love Sikhi will flourish from the inside and it'll last a lifetime!!

KEEP THE FAITH!! ^_^